Stellium planets in 8th Composite. Strange relationship Help!!!!

Aquafina86

[/QUOTE]Heres our individual charts, and our Composite chart.

COMPOSITE CHART
astro_621gw_03_192_qadirah_sultan_amililtary_virgo.71826.52740.jpg

MY CHART
astro_w2gw_03_qadirah_sultan_hp.76510.62056.gif

HIS CHART
astro_2gw_192_amililtary_virgo.72260.24786.jpg

...but heres our story,

We have been dating for about two months now, and I'm so into him!!!! I'm so into him, Im doing things I dont normally do. Only thing is he can go over board with treating me like a servant....but surprisingly I enjoy doing anything for him.
I cant leave him alone! Lately I havent been answering his calls or texting as much because I dont want to be predictable and boring.
He says he wants no one but me. But one min he says we are only friends, but yet he makes me cut off contact from guys I knew, check my phone every blue moon, etc. I dont get it. One min were together, next min he throws in "were friends" I dont get it !!!!!!
I enjoy pleasing him, washing his clothes, getting his food, doing sexual things I wouldnt normally do...etc. But it hurts me that I do these things and he tells me I dont do nothing for him when I get in a lazy mood...then Id feel bad and do wat he says. He can be critical. Maybe its because he has virgo sun and Moon?
I have Sun Aquarius and moon scorpio.

I know this relationship sounds unhealthy, but I actaully like giving myself to him.

What does our composite chart say? Could this last? What do the stellium planets in 8th mean?

http://s1065.photobucket.com/albums/u384/Aquafina86/Mobile Uploads/

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_qadirah_sultan.72178.18278.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_qadirah_sultan.72178.18278.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Munch

There is a sticky at the top of the read my chart forum that contains some excellent advice in regards to getting your chart read.

The first thing to do is to upload a chart, rather than linking to a photobucket. That typically times out before people really have a chance to look at it.

Aquafina86

There is a sticky at the top of the read my chart forum that contains some excellent advice in regards to getting your chart read.

The first thing to do is to upload a chart, rather than linking to a photobucket. That typically times out before people really have a chance to look at it.

Okay thanks! I was doing this on my mobile phone, I had to go to a computer. This made a huge difference !!!!

Now Please can someone help with my relationship? I been giving him his space, and he's been upset with me for the past two days and acting real worried. The reason I did this is because last time we was together, he said don't I have something else better to do instead of being with him all night....so I gave him space, now he is upset. Today he told me, how can I treat my "man" like this....but before he said we were friends. Like wtf?? Please help me! Why is he playing games, or is he confused?
My feeling I get from him is he feels the same for me, just shows it in a different way. He told me before we started dating that he isn't good with expressing his emotions. I think thats why he does dumb things, because he don't know what to say....Or I could be wrong?

Despite the negative things, there are a few positive things that I am attracted to. His ability to handle money, and save. He is very good with timing, which I'm NOT! He knows some things about business, and I feel I learn a lot from him...but I keep this a secret. I loooove his physical appearance and every time we have sex, it never gets dull...each time we have sex its gets better and better...like the sex now is waaay better then the first time and thats very rare.....

But with all this said, and with our charts posted...is there anything I need to know about this guy, or this relationship? Should I not take it seriously? I'm so in love I don't know what to do, I feel blinded.

Last edited:

Munch

Okay, I'm going to ask you some questions and they shall not be astrology related.

You have been dating for two months and you feel like you love this guy. Why?

You said:
He says he wants no one but me. But one min he says we are only friends, but yet he makes me cut off contact from guys I knew, check my phone every blue moon, etc. I dont get it. One min were together, next min he throws in "were friends" I dont get it !!!!!!
Does this seem like something that someone who loves you would do? How does this make you feel? Loved or confused?

You admit to jumping through hoops for this guy, what is he doing for you?

Okay back to astrology.

It certainly sounds very much so like an 8th house relationship, but it sounds like its manifesting at its lowest possible vibration. The 8th house can lift up and take a relationship to transcendent heights of spiritual love and bliss or it can viciously destroy those who enter into it.

The 8th house is the house of taboos (for simplicity and to address your question specifically I am using only this interpretation of this house). Here is the house that rules our ability to make a literal top to bottoms transformation in our lives. This is where our ego goes to die and be reborn. It can heal through this process of death and rebirth, but only if we allow the death to occur and let go so we can be reborn.

This relationship sounds like there is a ton of emotional and mental manipulation going on. A lot of your issues of self worth are up front and sadly I don't see this person being there to help you through them. It sounds more like he is taking advantage of and isolating you instead.

In short, this doesn't sound healthy and regardless of how in love you may think you are (look up Oxytocin) from what you have said, this is NOT going to go well for you. This person sounds mean and manipulative. His behavior of leaving you wondering if you are coming or going is a HUGE red flag and combined with the electronic tether he has you on points towards someone who may ultimately become physically abusive to you as well.

If he is leaving you feeling sad, confused, used, alone, and desperate, you need to think long and hard about what you really want.

Don't get me wrong, there are relationships out there with subs and doms and all parties are happy. However, the difference is that these people tend to have strong boundaries and rules in place so as not to hurt one another. Your situation doesn't sound like he cares on way or the other about what happens to you.

Just my take based entirely on what you have said. Sometimes one doesn't need to look to the stars to see what's right there in front of them.

Be well, and shoot for your own personal happiness.

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay, I'm going to ask you some questions and they shall not be astrology related.

You have been dating for two months and you feel like you love this guy. Why?

You said: Does this seem like something that someone who loves you would do? How does this make you feel? Loved or confused?

You admit to jumping through hoops for this guy, what is he doing for you?

Okay back to astrology.

It certainly sounds very much so like an 8th house relationship, but it sounds like its manifesting at its lowest possible vibration. The 8th house can lift up and take a relationship to transcendent heights of spiritual love and bliss or it can viciously destroy those who enter into it.

The 8th house is the house of taboos (for simplicity and to address your question specifically I am using only this interpretation of this house). Here is the house that rules our ability to make a literal top to bottoms transformation in our lives. This is where our ego goes to die and be reborn. It can heal through this process of death and rebirth, but only if we allow the death to occur and let go so we can be reborn.

This relationship sounds like there is a ton of emotional and mental manipulation going on. A lot of your issues of self worth are up front and sadly I don't see this person being there to help you through them. It sounds more like he is taking advantage of and isolating you instead.

In short, this doesn't sound healthy and regardless of how in love you may think you are (look up Oxytocin) from what you have said, this is NOT going to go well for you. This person sounds mean and manipulative. His behavior of leaving you wondering if you are coming or going is a HUGE red flag and combined with the electronic tether he has you on points towards someone who may ultimately become physically abusive to you as well.

If he is leaving you feeling sad, confused, used, alone, and desperate, you need to think long and hard about what you really want.

Don't get me wrong, there are relationships out there with subs and doms and all parties are happy. However, the difference is that these people tend to have strong boundaries and rules in place so as not to hurt one another. Your situation doesn't sound like he cares on way or the other about what happens to you.

Just my take based entirely on what you have said. Sometimes one doesn't need to look to the stars to see what's right there in front of them.

Be well, and shoot for your own personal happiness.

I have to agree with Munch. The way you are describing the relationship makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Lots of red flags about why this is not a good thing for you. Especially with your natal Pluto making a square to natal Venus; this can point to your being receptive to abusive behaviour. And his on and off behaviour looks abusive to me.

Last edited:

Aquafina86

You guys have a point...Im just wondering why he's even putting his time in me, and blowing up my phone, **** near cried when I almost ended whatever type of relation this is.
If he don't care why the emotions?

The main reason why Im still hanging on because I dont want to walk away from a potential long term relatonship. I guess Im hoping he has a love for me....something I feel I never had, and desire.
Im naturally dominant...but Im so used to using and abusing men....I think this relationship helps me to be more of a submissive woman...but I dont like being hurt either. I always wanted my man to play the traditional man role, while I play mine.
Ileneke pointed out my venus square pluto...I never payed that any attention, but it makes sense.

On the other hand I can only take hurt but for so long. I will leave if anything confirms that this will not benefit me.

So theres nothing in our chart that points out longevity??? Thats my main question

And is there anything is his natal chart I should look out for? Because if I find out he physically abuse I will leave his *** without thought.

IleneK

Premium Member
You guys have a point...Im just wondering why he's even putting his time in me, and blowing up my phone, **** near cried when I almost ended whatever type of relation this is.
If he don't care why the emotions?

His behaviour, blowing up on your phone, can mean a lot of things besides caring for you. It can be pure manipulation [Pluto] for whatever his ends are. The behaviours you have described of him fit an abusive relationship like a glove. And abusive does not necessarily mean physical. It can be emotional. Just like this.

Aquafina86

He tells me this morning, and says he is going to let me go soon because im not doing everything he is asking....you guys are all right...all im going to get is hurt...and the longer I hold on the more pain im gonna feel.

I have to build the strength to let this go without being over emotional about it.

Seems as if I'll never be loved...n maybe my self esteem is lower then what I thought. Its hard for me to love myself more then others. I tried. I just dont know how to put myself first.
Its like deep down inside, I just dont want to be first...only when it comes to my job and my future career....but in relation with the opp sex its diff. I will be last with everything else, as long as Im #1 woman in the person life. Im not selfish like I use to be.....but I never thought I would go to this extreme.

Thanks all for your thoughts/comments. I guess astrologys not needed....even though it would have been nice to know what the chart aspects say.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
He tells me this morning, and says he is going to let me go soon because im not doing everything he is asking....you guys are all right...all im going to get is hurt...and the longer I hold on the more pain im gonna feel.

I have to build the strength to let this go without being over emotional about it.

Seems as if I'll never be loved...n maybe my self esteem is lower then what I thought. Its hard for me to love myself more then others. I tried. I just dont know how to put myself first.
Its like deep down inside, I just dont want to be first...only when it comes to my job and my future career....but in relation with the opp sex its diff. I will be last with everything else, as long as Im #1 woman in the person life. Im not selfish like I use to be.....but I never thought I would go to this extreme.

Thanks all for your thoughts/comments. I guess astrologys not needed....even though it would have been nice to know what the chart aspects say.

I am very sorry this guy is so unkind, but this is an excellent opportunity for you to exit with your well-being still in tact. And you just need sometime to continue to mature about yourself and relationships.

Astrology is a useful and sometimes powerful tool, but it is no substitute for experience and common sense, and that is all that any of us were employing in our advice to you.

Take care, Aquafina, and see if you can take a look at putting yourself, at least equal, in the next relationship that you enter. I am wishing you well.

Aquafina86

Welp..... I failed at ending the relationship. For some reason I get pleasure out of this unequal relationship. Never have I accepted this behavior from anyone before...its just something about him I cant let go...I cant put my finger on it, but neither of us can let go no matter how much we try. We're both emotional....I need someone who can accept my emotional side, and he needs someone to accept that he is very needy...

*sighs* I just want to know if it will last.

Munch

Only you will know what is ultimately right for you and that being the case, I'll not deny you an answer out of spite, but rather inability. I rarely even look at predictive astrology. I just kinda have this 'thing' about it. It doesn't sit right with me, so I've never really developed my skill set here, though I have consulted others with my own questions.

That said, you shall want to cast a horary chart and post it in the horary relationship section of the forum. This chart is just as easy as the other one that you did. It is simply a natal chart cast for the exact date, time and place that you thought of your question. If you don't know when that was, do it for the time that you read this message.

Good luck. I wish you nothing but the best. I sincerely hope that you strongly consider what we have said or at least tuck it away in the back of your mind as a gentle reminder to stay on your guard.

You are valuable beyond measure. Do not forget that.

Aquafina86

Thanks Munch. I do realize I need help. Was in the emergency room today for my mental health. I realize I have a few issues with myself that seem to effecting me, to the point where I cant function at my job. I have an appointment tomorrow to talk to a therapist.

Thanks you guys...I guess my problems are way beyond this relationship.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Munch. I do realize I need help. Was in the emergency room today for my mental health. I realize I have a few issues with myself that seem to effecting me, to the point where I cant function at my job. I have an appointment tomorrow to talk to a therapist.

Dear Aquafina,

I am sorry that you are suffering this crisis. It is good that you are placing yourself into safe hands. I am wishing you the very best.

Hi sorry to hear about your difficulties. I hope your issues are resolved I was just wondering how the 8th house stellium relationship progressed