Best virgo compatibility

theV

Yeah he does have that look.

The woman is a sun in virgo but is quite self absorbed in the 1st house, among other placements.

It is nice you noticed that. Blake Lively has in fact a packed 8th house with Harmonic planets. Packed 8th house like Nicole Kidman which makes her self absorbed and controlled. It also makes her attracted to Scorpios she dated a scorpio before marrying to Ryan as Nicole kidman married a scorpio too.

There are Karmic connection between the two:

Ryan Reynolds harmonic sun in pisces opposite Blake stellium in Virgo.
Ryan Reynolds harmonic Sun in Aries conjunct her Node.

Attachments

• lack-lively.jpg
    lack-lively.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 33

theV

And he he his natal Sun opposite her Harmonic node in taurus. A lot of connection between them too.

Abby83

It's good to see u know so much about the harmonics.

For me, I'm just happy to see a celebrity couple who are together more because of friendship rather than media attention or sex. I think they are a good role model.

theV

It's good to see u know so much about the harmonics.

For me, I'm just happy to see a celebrity couple who are together more because of friendship rather than media attention or sex. I think they are a good role model.

They sounds like a good couple indeed.

astrobunny

It is nice you noticed that. Blake Lively has in fact a packed 8th house with Harmonic planets. Packed 8th house like Nicole Kidman which makes her self absorbed and controlled. It also makes her attracted to Scorpios she dated a scorpio before marrying to Ryan as Nicole kidman married a scorpio too.

V, what website do you use to generate harmonic charts?

Also, I have noticed among me and my other Virgo friends that we are either most frustrated or have the most communication issues with Fire Rising signs early on.

theV

V, what website do you use to generate harmonic charts?

Also, I have noticed among me and my other Virgo friends that we are either most frustrated or have the most communication issues with Fire Rising signs early on.

I use solargold fire.

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze -

What's your sun sign and what's your asc ruler and what sign?

My asc is scorpio and I see myself as being both pluto in libra/scorpio and mars in virgo. I toss between being the intense seductress and the virgin. The virgin is better though because u don't have to do as much work and attract all those guys who cant wait to pop your cherry. I will admit, I haven't been that venus in virgo since my late teenage yrs but I most definitely miss it. I have mercury and sun in libra which goes well will gemini, but not much physical or seriousness there.

Sun sign = Cancer. Moon = Leo.

My ascendant is Taurus with it's ruler in Gemini, disposed by Mercury who is in dignity, but too close to the sun so it looses points in my book. My Sun is also sextile my ascendant.

And with those planet placements you'd do well with an earthly Gemini, imo. One with Sun and Mercury in Gemini and Venus and or Mars in Taurus.

Mermaid

Interesting topic! I am Virgo (Sun, Moon, Mars) with Leo rising. I like Capricorns when it comes to stability and clearness. I can rely on them...but there is no passion! I need passion..of Scorpio. But they are too secretive and even manipulative. I think perfect for Virgo would be something between Scorpio and Capricorn. :sideways:

sibylline

@Abby, is this thread about you? You're not Virgo Sun in Western...or are you concerned about your Virgo planets?

And what do you mean by "intensity"?

How did you decide which Harmonic charts to use and why did you use 7th for her and 5th for him?

theV

How did you decide which Harmonic charts to use and why did you use 7th for her and 5th for him?

Abby made the chart about me :smile:-kidding-

The 12th harmonic are always a must. In addition to the harmonic, we use the date of birth. She was born during 25 2+5=7, and he was born 23 2+3=5.

graay ghost

With the OP, putting so much focus on food is kind of silly. A competent adult should be able to manage themselves without confounding factors (money, etc) and people with different dietary needs and wants should be able to get along as neither decides to be an ******* about it.

Most important thing for neurotic people though is to be with people who do not reflect their neuroticism back at them. So, while other chart factors would be involved, I'm thinking Taurus, Leo, even Sagittarius, etc.

thelivingsky

Compatibilty cannot be assessed by simply saying one sign is good for another. If this were so, there would be no need for drawing natal charts and no need or benefit to astrology that operated above the understanding ability of elementary school children.

I have been doing astrology for 50 years and I specialize in relationships. I have seen that the general rules that teach that "Earth and Water signs are best with other Earth signs or Water signs" and "Fire and Air signs being compatible with other Air or Fire Signs" are so general as to be useless. I have seen some of this type of compatibility showing up with the Rising signs in long-standing relationships but I have nor seen it hold any water for Sun signs.

What I have seen is that the composite chart is the best predictor of longevity - and I would assume that means best indicator of compatibility as most people understand it. Synastry can give important clues to the specific dynamics that cause friction or dissatisfaction (and what can be done about them) and areas of harmony and ease. But it will not predict if the two individuals will stick it out over the long haul.

I have seen many, many long standing (30 years+) marriages that appear to be healthy relationships where the Sun signs of the two partners were in consecutive Sun signs. This tends to produce a composite chart with a stellium of the personal planets which, if it is well aspected, is a very positive indicator of attraction and longevity. There are about 3 other aspects in the composite that come up again and again in long-lasting marriages.

Barb at thelivingsky@wordpress.com

Last edited:

Abby83

Sun sign = Cancer. Moon = Leo.

My ascendant is Taurus with it's ruler in Gemini, disposed by Mercury who is in dignity, but too close to the sun so it looses points in my book. My Sun is also sextile my ascendant.

And with those planet placements you'd do well with an earthly Gemini, imo. One with Sun and Mercury in Gemini and Venus and or Mars in Taurus.

Lol. Almost all guys out there treat me really well with respect and the only one guy who treated me lower than low was a sun mercury in gemini and venus and mars in Taurus. :)

Siby - Yes I made the thread for theV.

Seriously though, I cant actually remember 'WHY' I started the thread. It must have been to do with my curiosity about my virgo planets. Either way, my curiosity has been answered well.

Actually now I just realised I started the thread cos I was thinking about how my husband and I are virgo in my natal yet we become scorpionic some times.

Last edited:

Abby83

With the OP, putting so much focus on food is kind of silly. A competent adult should be able to manage themselves without confounding factors (money, etc) and people with different dietary needs and wants should be able to get along as neither decides to be an ******* about it.

Most important thing for neurotic people though is to be with people who do not reflect their neuroticism back at them. So, while other chart factors would be involved, I'm thinking Taurus, Leo, even Sagittarius, etc.

I find the first paragraph offensive. Not everyone can control how they are. Some ppl have really sensitive bodies and stomachs and cant do much about it and yes, in my case, lots of ppl make fun of me because of it. I am someone who has special dietary needs and maybe it's a woman thing but ppl most definitely don't respect it and say things like 'ooo she's special.' Just like all those ppl who have no care for ppl who are sick. Whenever I'm out in public eating places socially I find I'm forever pushed to eat more than I can and to eat things that make me feel sick and if I cant eat it I'm labelled as 'paranoid' or having an eating disorder. I didn't choose to be this way, I'm born this way.

I do however agree with what u say about the neurotic compatibility.

Abby83

Compatibilty cannot be assessed by simply saying one sign is good for another. If this were so, there would be no need for drawing natal charts and no need or benefit to astrology that operated above the understanding ability of elementary school children.

I have been doing astrology for 50 years and I specialize in relationships. I have seen that the general rules that teach that "Earth and Water signs are best with other Earth signs or Water signs" and "Fire and Air signs being compatible with other Air or Fire Signs" are so general as to be useless. I have seen some of this type of compatibility showing up with the Rising signs in long-standing relationships but I have nor seen it hold any water for Sun signs.

What I have seen is that the composite chart is the best predictor of longevity - and I would assume that means best indicator of compatibility as most people understand it. Synastry can give important clues to the specific dynamics that cause friction or dissatisfaction (and what can be done about them) and areas of harmony and ease. But it will not predict if the two individuals will stick it out over the long haul.

I have seen many, many long standing (30 years+) marriages that appear to be healthy relationships where the Sun signs of the two partners were in consecutive Sun signs. This tends to produce a composite chart with a stellium of the personal planets which, if it is well aspected, is a very positive indicator of attraction and longevity. There are about 3 other aspects in the composite that come up again and again in long-lasting marriages.

Barb at thelivingsky@wordpress.com

You shud see my chart with my husband then. I've never paid much attention to composites.

graay ghost

I find the first paragraph offensive. Not everyone can control how they are. Some ppl have really sensitive bodies and stomachs and cant do much about it and yes, in my case, lots of ppl make fun of me because of it. I am someone who has special dietary needs and maybe it's a woman thing but ppl most definitely don't respect it and say things like 'ooo she's special.' Just like all those ppl who have no care for ppl who are sick. Whenever I'm out in public eating places socially I find I'm forever pushed to eat more than I can and to eat things that make me feel sick and if I cant eat it I'm labelled as 'paranoid' or having an eating disorder. I didn't choose to be this way, I'm born this way.

I do however agree with what u say about the neurotic compatibility.

Have you ever considered that the people you hang out with are assholes?

Though if someone defines themselves in terms of food sensitivities that's often a problem in itself...

Abby83

Have you ever considered that the people you hang out with are assholes?

Though if someone defines themselves in terms of food sensitivities that's often a problem in itself...

Of course. I don't want to be around them. They just happen to be part of the circle eg: work, family. To be honest in most ppl's eyes what naturally fits me is restrictive to them. Most ppl are happy to overindulge regularly and don't care about being fat. At least those who surround me. I used to think it was also a psychological or energetic/chakra thing for me too but it's not. I remember when I finished high school I started drinking alcohol and psychologically wanted to do it. I vomited everytime so I just gave up. Same thing happens in other situations. My body just doesn't want it. I would love to be around more healthy ppl. That wud be awesome.

graay ghost

Of course. I don't want to be around them. They just happen to be part of the circle eg: work, family. To be honest in most ppl's eyes what naturally fits me is restrictive to them. Most ppl are happy to overindulge regularly and don't care about being fat. At least those who surround me. I used to think it was also a psychological or energetic/chakra thing for me too but it's not. I remember when I finished high school I started drinking alcohol and psychologically wanted to do it. I vomited everytime so I just gave up. Same thing happens in other situations. My body just doesn't want it. I would love to be around more healthy ppl. That wud be awesome.

If people are happy to be fat, then let them to be fat. The problem is not food itself, but being respectful of other people's choices.

Abby83

If people are happy to be fat, then let them to be fat. The problem is not food itself, but being respectful of other people's choices.

Exactly. And in my chart, Jupiter is the strongest planet, in 1st house, is 5th house ruler, squaring my mars and venus in virgo and conjunct moon. Some of these ppl are also large in frame and not overweight, but they can just eat so much more cos of their size and then compare themselves to me :(. All I can say is I cant wait for better transits to bring out the virgo side again :). For now, I'm just in another world.

On sunday (fathers day) I ate 3 squares of pastitsio and my stomach grew 15cm in 5 mins. I then had a strong stomach ache and felt like a stone larger than a tennis ball was stuck in my belly for 2 days.

Last edited:

sibylline

Abby made the chart about me :smile:-kidding-

Siby - Yes I made the thread for theV.

Seriously though, I cant actually remember 'WHY' I started the thread. It must have been to do with my curiosity about my virgo planets. Either way, my curiosity has been answered well.

Okay, well, I'll just pretend it's for theV then? Hmm, I'm going to go with a Watery/Earthy type, with a dash of fire. :)