Good vs Evil

JUPITERASC

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Adolf_Hitler

Poyi, you didn't see Eva B's chart on page 2!

Hitler himself had 4 essential debilities-Cap Moon, Cap Jupiter, Taurus Mars, Leo Saturn.
Cap moon-Jupiter conjunction, Taurus Mars square Leo Saturn, Cap Moon-Jupiter trine Taurus Mars. Yuck...malefied planets all communicating and plotting with each other!!!

There's some debate whether he's late Libra rising or early Scorpio rising. Now, if he's late Libra rising, the rising would be in the face of Jupiter...by which his Jupiter is fallen. The ruler of the 1st house is in the 8th house and is retrograded. Ewwwwww mucked up on both account
s:sick:
Anyone born that day had precisely the same identical debilities that Hitler had. Yet History does not feature those people :smile:

So the Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC as well as Part of Fortune
are crucial in this case obviously,
however it seems we have no reliable time of birth

M

may28gemini

Of course anyone born on the same day will have a similar chart and not all of them rose to being a dictator. It's been argued about his rising sign. As a Libra rising, I'd rather push him off to Scorpio rising :lol: but I can see why late Libra rising would make sense.

There's a "famous" singer that has the same birthdate as I, only she has Aries moon and I'm Pisces moon because we're born in different places in the world... Who knows what her rising would be but she looks like Libra rising, too...

poyi

Premium Member
We have AA rating chart for Hitler.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hitler,_Adolf

He was a late Libra Rising, consider the last decan. Then previously we had studied of the Sun conjoined to a malefic fixed star which dr farr mentioned in the past but I forgot what it was :tongue:

Sun is peregrine in Taurus, Venus Rx in her own rulership and home at 7th but yet partile conjunction with Mars in detriment showing his ability of charismatic influences over other people seeing Venus conjuncts Mars, Mars ruling Mercury and then the 11th house.

Saturn is ruled by Sun, then Moon and Jupiter in Capricorn are all affected by the situation of Venus Rx with Mars in detriment. Uranus at the bendings, North node at 9th house and intercepted, Cancer and Capricorn are both intercepted signs, his philosophy were strange to our understanding today, yet back in his time, he was a great speaker and influential that had showed both the unusual talent yet malefic nature due to Moon in detriment also in the same sign as the south node while dispositor Saturn is essentially weak being in detriment and just out of the Face. Saturn is most elevated his malefic, authoritative figure out in the public yet he showed a sense of order and structure with the inspirational power as a Leo a Leader, a King a Dictator to be worshiped. Takes Saturn as the IC ruler, that malefic Saturn is the root of his being, he nurtured his internal life through the public worshiping and supporting his authority.

Uranus at the bendings of the Nodal axis in 3rd and 9th house relating to both local and oversea affairs showed clearly in the Placidus chart as the major feature of his life with profound influence by the Uranus at the bendings and his power over the messes of people through his philosophy and speech. If we take the Uranus as modern ruler then his internal being was nurtured by his hidden agenda Rx in Libra, the upheaval of law and order link from the condition of his Venus Rx Mars in both 7th or 8th are relevant.

If you use Whole sign then you can see another picture which is his ascendant lord Venus being in 8th house with Mars, his sexual nature and possessiveness and his love of occult/magic was well known.

From my point of view, his Moon is wounded not only just being in detrimental condition, his needs of nurturing and comfort is highly depending on Saturn in Leo at 10th which is linking back to the Sun conjunct malefic fixed star and highly replaying on people. His satisfication in life, the way he feel loved was directly at the DC, also can be seen as Open enemies in the sign of Aries, War, malefic in the sign of possession, with the retrograde Venus in 7th or 8th both relevant. Moon in the intercepted sign, highly detrimental, extremely Hungry Moon, will do anything to get a bit of feeling of importance and love. His drive came from extreme frustration and reflecting back to his childhood, is not hard to understand and as I said he failed to find his way to salvation. In modern, Moon exact opposition to Chiron less than 30 secs, Uranus trine Lilith.

At last his legacy 8th and 4th continue on.

poyi

Premium Member
Exactly. Uranus travels slowly and remains at the same degree for at least a month and for many months when retrograde :smile:

Which could be one of the many indicators of the generational suffering during world war. Moon nodes like moon represent the common people. I am interested to know how mutiple countries over the globe got affected by WWII. Obvious every nation's natal chart is uniquely different, there must be something they all shared which I thought of the Moon node could be suggesting the people being born under the time when Uranus at bendings would be those suffering the direct impact of war or as minimal upheaval of law and order. One interesting character is the Libra as ruled by Venus would be related to the people in upper class system such as Jewish and the educated/wealthy people back in China. The countries that ruled by Libra are Austria, Japan, China. The antisicia of Libra is Pisces which rules Jerusalem. The contra antisicia of Libra is Virgo which rules Paris. I am only speculating....So Aries also is antisicia of Virgo, in fact Aries rules England, France and Germany :happy: of course my creative thoughts.

JUPITERASC

Which could be one of the many indicators of the generational suffering during world war. Moon nodes like moon represent the common people. I am interested to know how mutiple countries over the globe got affected by WWII. Obvious every nation's natal chart is uniquely different, there must be something they all shared which I thought of the Moon node could be suggesting the people being born under the time when Uranus at bendings would be those suffering the direct impact of war or as minimal upheaval of law and order.
That's Mundane Astrology :smile:
And that is the key right there, not analysing 90,000 charts for hylegs, alchocodens, primary directions that could have prematurely cut the alchocodens' years short, etc. etc.

Taking a page from Avraham the Spaniard,
otherwise known as ibn Ezra,
one of the first things he tells astrologers
is that astrology does not contravene natural law.

He also explains that a personal chart falls under quite a hierarchy of other considerations.

From Nativities and Revolutions:

...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.

Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations war is supposed to befall a certain nation,

even if many of those born in it do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,

when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

There's quite a lot more, but no need to quote all of it, one hopes.