Natal Configuration that might suggest infidelity?

Dakota

Hi - just wondering if there are any sure-fire ways to detect predisposition to infidelity/dishonesty in a chart?

My boyfriend has Mercury and Mars in his 12th house. His communication style is very evasive, not forthcoming at all. Does Mercury in the 12th suggest a predisposition to dishonesty/unfaithfulness? Or is that just Venus in the 12th?

Thanks.

I went out with a Leo rising, libran sun, cap moon man, who would lie through his teeth to me, about his nights out.....the most annoying thing was that I didnt care really....I just like honesty and can personally handle the idea of an open relationship, but for him, he got more of a kick out of feeling that I was in the dark about the whole thing......I felt it in my bones, and was never in the dark at all. I actually think in some respects he got off on thinking how clever he was.......obviously in the end, I confronted him and sent him packing...he thinks it was because of the sex....it wasnt, it was cause of the lying, and his lack of maturity about the situation....i would have given my blessing to him being with other people, and we could have had a great open relationship, but he couldnt agree to that, because his sense of power was then gone.

I put it down to his Leo rising......(as for aspects....who knows?)

aspicco

oh boy... this is a can of worms... there are no sure fire indications of infidelity anywhere... in my experience Venus in the 12th indicates a hidden relationship, but I have seen that to work out as people who are gay, or perverts, or any type of hidden love. Could it mean sneaking around? Sure. But it ain't the sure thing you're looking for. It could mean all kinds of hidden things. IMHO, life ain't that simple.

Look in your chart and see why you are so suspicious....

Natasha

I have heard at astrological conferences & in my astrological studies that Jupiter in the 7th can indicate that one can be one of the parties in an infidelity situation.
Jupiter of course is Zeus and Zeus was a perennial philanderer. It seems that Jupiter in the 7th indicates that we can be a part of the Zeus / Hera marriage in some way ie we could be playing Zeus the philanderer or we may play Hera the ever angry wife who is angry at the people our partner is unfaithful with.

Moulin

Hi

I would say that any Venus-Uranus aspect in a male chart showed a tendency to be non-committal and potentially unfaithful.

Personally, l think that if a guy is eating 5star food at home, he's unlikely to wanna order take-away :D

Moulin said:
Hi

I would say that any Venus-Uranus aspect in a male chart showed a tendency to be non-committal and potentially unfaithful.

Personally, l think that if a guy is eating 5star food at home, he's unlikely to wanna order take-away :D

why venus and uranus? I dont understand what that would do.....I have this aspect and I am so faithful its ridiculous.
The guy I went out with, was convinced that he was so fab, that woman kind needed a bit of him.....he had so much to offer them:rolleyes: I supported him in this aswell.....he was getting 5 star food at home, but just wanted to eat at different 5 star restaurants.....he is the kind of guy who wold love a haram....(lol, in his dreams!)

AineB

Dakota said:
..Or is that just Venus in the 12th?
Looking to Jupiter said:
I put it down to his Leo rising...
Moulin said:

Thought I'd hop on over in here since I got all of these in my chart, although I'm not male!! LOL! Anyways... I'd have to say in high school I was definitely more "clingy" with my boyfriends, blame it on my Cancer sun. I met my husband just before my senior year and we've been together since. I will say I'm probably more emotionally detached relationship wise.. could be my Aquarius moon too.. Now that's not to say I don't love my husband, I do. We have a very interesting relationship and actually just got married in '06. But I know I definitely do NOT need a man to "complete" me or any other nonsense like that. I can take relationships or leave them.. I just thought it was funny that all the comments mentioned something I have!!

Carole

Here, ladies... For your careful examination.;)

A combination of the following would do:

- Venus in 7th.

- Venus in Aquarius.

- Gemini, Sagittarius or Pisces in cusp of 7th.

- The Moon in 7th, in a man's chart, indicates many girlfriends, lovers, concubines, and usually more than one wife, especially if ill dignified, applying to more than one planet and in Sagittarius, Gemini, or Pisces. If the planets she applies to are in fruitful signs, then the number of women or wives could be easily doubled.

- If the Moon in 7th is corporally joined to more than one planet, may indicate more than one wife also.

- The Moon applying to planets in the sign she is in, indicates how many wives the man may have, if she is well dignified.

- The Moon, ill dignified, aspecting to planets in the sign she is in, indicates how many lovers the man may have.

William Lilly said that one should stick to this general rule to determine how many wives or lovers a man will have:

- If the Moon applies to a planet in a common (mutable) sign, he will have two wives.

- If the Moon is in a fruitful sign and applies to a planet in a fruitful or double-bodied sign, he will have three wives. If besides this, the sign on the 7th house cusp is fruitful, and its ruler is in a fruitful or double-bodied sign, we can be sure that he will have three wives.

- If the significators (the Moon and Venus for a man, and the Sun and Mars for a woman) are weak, then the planets to which the Moon applies will represent lovers or sweethearts. If they are strong, then they most possibly represent wives.

After all, if a man has many wives, the chances are high that he has been unfaithful too. Of course, there are always exceptions.

As always, we must remember that stars impel, they do not compel.

*Just change the Moon into the Sun to look for the same in a woman's chart.

** I misread the part about the significators. I made the necessary correction to avoid leading to confusion.

Carole

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Carole, thats wonderful information, thank you, would a dignified planet be a planet in its own sign, for example, Saturn in Aquarius (traditional) or Capricorn? If the Moon in a man's chart applies to Saturn in Aqua, would that represent a wife? Perhaps a Saturnian wife?

I know a guy who has Juno conjunct Jupiter. He is on his way to a third wife, plus he has had a lot of lovers. Plus his early degree Moon applies to 7 planets, three by sextile and four by trine!

NR

Carole

Neptune Rising wrote:
Carole, thats wonderful information, thank you, would a dignified planet be a planet in its own sign, for example, Saturn in Aquarius (traditional) or Capricorn? If the Moon in a man's chart applies to Saturn in Aqua, would that represent a wife? Perhaps a Saturnian wife?

Sorry for the confusion, Neptune Rising. I misread the part corresponding to the significators (Venus and the Moon for a man, and the Sun and Mars for a woman) and wrongly atributed it to the planets. Then, in the case you mentioned above, if the Moon is well dignified, Saturn in Aquarius would represent a wife, yes. If the Moon is ill dignified, then it would represent a lover.

his early degree Moon applies to 7 planets, three by sextile and four by trine!

There you have it, then!:)

Carole

Last edited: