Will my ex-girlfriend and I get back together?

We were together for 8 months from October 2009 until June 2010. I met her through a friend in the summer of 2009 and I we agreed we just wanted to be 'friends with benefits.' Starting in August 2009 she told me that she wanted to be in a relationship with me but I didn't want a relationship. I finally gave in. In the beginning she would always respond quickly to my texts, would always want to hang out, and did little things to make me happy. As the relationship progressed, we would get into arguments and broke up then got back together 3 times. These arguments were about this one guy she met at a job she worked at for a few months and they would always be texting non-stop. I believe that she wanted to be more than just friends with him and there were many signs that showed this. Towards the end, she became distant, stopped contacting me as often and finally in June 2010 we broke up.

We stayed in little contact, and I tried to work things out with her. The first time she lead me on saying she wanted to get back together but then changed her mind. A few months ago, we started talking a little more and went out to eat. That night, I was pouring my heart out to her over text saying how much she meant to me and that I wanted to be with her. She shot me down saying she doesn't feel the same about me anymore and just wanted to be friends.

I told her I can't be friends with someone I had an intimate relationship with and we stopped talking. Recently, she's been texting me out of the blue asking me how I've been. I still want to be with her but does she want to be with me?

So, my question is: Will my ex-girlfriend and I get back together?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_will_hp_9281_30252.gif
    astro_w2at_01_will_hp_9281_30252.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 64

tootsie

Hey, Maybe nobody has replied because you used Plac as the house system...for horary you need to use Reg. Doesn't seem like you've done your homework on horary. The educational board has some good information on this system and how to interprete your chart. You will be the ac , the moon is the situation and I think your girlfriend would be the ruler of the 7th house.
T

showgif.cgi
I'm sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know. I have done some research but, you're right. I looked over a major piece of information.

I have attached another chart in Reg house system.

Reading the chart: the moon is via combusta, as it is at 15 degrees Libra, so idk if the chart is valid to read. But it just entered via combusta so maybe it might not affect the outcome?

I am the querent represented by the Moon (ruler of the ascendent) and she is the quesited represented by Saturn (ruler of the 7th house).

They are both in Libra in the 4th house and the Moon is moving towards Saturn. (meaning?) They are not aspecting but will soon form a conjunction.

Saturn is also trine Neptune and square Ascendent.

The 4th house is an angular house which means the planets in there have a strong influence over the chart.

Pluto is on the descendent. It is square Midheaven.

Does the Sun factor into the result?

Sorry, here is the chart. I thought I attached it to the last post but it didnt upload.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_will_hp_9281_30252.jpg
    astro_w2at_01_will_hp_9281_30252.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 47

dreamtimez

Hi
Outer planets are not considered in horary :smile: You're right about the part that you're the moon and she's Saturn. You (Moon) are approaching her (Sat) i.e. thinking of re-connecting. She is exalted well placed in Libra, happy where she is. Perhaps you will have some kind of contact soon but I won't read too much into it.

RaptInReverie

As the relationship progressed, we would get into arguments and broke up then got back together 3 times. These arguments were about this one guy she met at a job she worked at for a few months and they would always be texting non-stop. I believe that she wanted to be more than just friends with him and there were many signs that showed this. Towards the end, she became distant, stopped contacting me as often and finally in June 2010 we broke up.

Looks like you've answered your own question. She did want to be more than friends with the guy at work, hence the non-stop texting. This is a girl who doesn't know what she wants right now, and she's using you as her rebound guy. Leave her alone and let her fall on her face.

Thank you guys so much for taking you time to read my story and chart.

Erickaf, can you please explain further? I am fairly new to horary astrology. When you say ruler of her 5th house, does that mean the ruler of Gemini which is Mercury? Or the ruler of Scorpio which is Mars?

Anyways, I agree with you that I should just let her fall on her face. The thing is that she always text me about once every two weeks. Most of the time I dont respond but sometimes I will respond with one word. Idk what it is that she wants from me. Does she text me because she knows that I am moving on without her and she cant stand it, or because she truly wants to be friends, or because she wants to try to reconnect with me? Is there anything in my chart that indicates this?

Also, when you say she definintely had something going on with her co-worker, does an aspect of the chart indicate that?

Thanks once again.

Neptune Rising

I think the Venus, ruler of her 5th, sextiling Saturn, her, signals a romance. Venus rules her 5th and her 10th house, so it could be her co-worker. This sextile happens prior to Moon conjunct Saturn, so it's like an inteference. Venus and Saturn are in mutual reception, making the sextile more likely to happen. Moon and Saturn are not in mutual reception, so nothing may come of the meeting, it the meeting happens.

Basically, maybe she needs to learn that you cannot always be friends with an ex, and you need to say 'no' when you know you'll get hurt...?

leostar

Your ex is a Gemini, right? My ex is also a Gemini. We dated for 9 months, then got into a terrible argument, and broke up. Not that we broke up over a regular argument, but the thing is that she changed suddenly. You see, Geminis are great starters, but usually fail to focus on one relationship, and they are very unpredictable. Actually, it is very hard for them to stay committed. In fact, they always love the change, and really don't care if they hurt someone or not. However, they are very good at staying friends with their ex as they are generally great at friendship. As a matter of fact, Geminis make excellent friends, but not partners. I have four close friends who are all Geminis, and they are really fun to be around with.

When they break up, they are the ones who always move on very quickly as they tend to live in the present. They might also rekindle an old-love from time to time, but they easily switch their mind to something else as they are very quick-mind.

These charming creatures are great communicators. They do enjoy communicating, even with their ex ( every once in a while), but it doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you back as a partner. What I mean is that
friends are always welcomed and embraced in their lives. To them, friends and connections are everything.

If I was you, I would do my best to move on ( as you don't like to have her as a friend, and you feel hurt). You can't change anyone.

Good luck