Love & Volatility in my Relationship

princemob

Hi everyone,
I wanted to get some insight on a relationship that has been an extremely, yet arduous and difficult one. It's unlike anything I've experienced. There's so much love and connection, but their volatility has been difficult to handle. A huge part of our problem has been that I found out they had/have an addiction to a very serious drug after we started dating earlier this year. They've been to rehab and have been doing the work, but the ups and downs have been a lot. I'm in some of the worst pain in my life from this.

We're on a break/broken up at the moment. Literally the night before they said they needed space, they said they missed me so much and loved me. We were planning a vacation together and they wanted to plan my birthday dinner. Then the next morning I get a call with them sobbing saying they cannot do a relationship at the moment and that they decided they needed a break from the relationship to focus on themself and their recovery, which I understand even if it hurt, but I have seen them putting themself in situations that are not conducive to recovery. A part of the drug problem caused extreme infidelity so wondering if that's what is happening again.

Would anyone be so kind to look at these charts to see what is going on ? Not sure if it is manipulation and lies, but they said they truly loved me and wanted to be with me and I received cards from them while they were in rehab earlier this year nearly everyday. I am just confused at what's going on here. I've attached our Synastry Chart (I'm on the inside, they are on the outside), our composite chart, as well as their Solar Return Chart. Please let me know if anything would helpful to know/have.

Thank you so much !

Attachments

• SynastryChart.jpg
    SynastryChart.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 17
  • P_SolarReturn.jpg
    P_SolarReturn.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P_SolarReturn_WholeSigns.jpg
    P_SolarReturn_WholeSigns.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 15
  • Composite Chart.jpg