Venus analysis

Hkk

Account Closed
Look at the signs where the planets are placed. The sign ruler is their dispositor. It's like a command chain. You can start with any planet, you'll end up to the final dispositor if you follow the line.

Just look at the chart of Bruce Lee. He has a Saggy Sun -> Jupiter in Taurus -> Venus in Scorpio.

Any planets you look at, you'll end up in Scorpio. He has domicile Mars in Scorpio, so it's the final dispositor of his chart.

I also have Mars in Scorpio but I have Mercury in Taurus and Venus in Gemini. They are in mutual reception. That's why I'm rather soft and intellectual than a Kung Fu master like Bruce Lee :)

Ok so I think I’ve done it correctly. Libra has Saturn Jupiter and Pluto.

cap is in 4th ruler is Saturn which is in libra

Venus is in sag which belongs to Jupiter which is in libra

Scorpio is in 3rd which belongs to Pluto which is in libra

Moon is in Leo sun is in cap ruler Saturn is in Libra

Libra ruler is Venus

So is this right then

greybeard

No
Jupiter and Venus are in mutual reception (disposition) and there is no final (sole) dispositor.
One planet (and one only) must be in its own sign (in domicile) for sole disposition to exist.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
No
Jupiter and Venus are in mutual reception (disposition) and there is no final (sole) dispositor.
One planet (and one only) must be in its own sign (in domicile) for sole disposition to exist.

Thank You Greybeard.....so I don't have a final depositor then what does that mean, I mean does that even mean anything? Venus and Jupiter rule my chart?:andy:

greybeard

What we are doing here is we are looking for a preeminent planet (in any chart). The [psychological] characteristics of that planet dominate the personality and the life. Sole disposition is one measure of power among many.

greybeard

You didn't list all planets, so no judgment is possible. You probably have Venus and Jupiter as Mutual Dispositors of the chart. Many
astrologers, perhaps most, give this condition little weight. Shared monarchies seldom occur in the real world and are seldom effective.

Hkk

Account Closed
You didn't list all planets, so no judgment is possible. You probably have Venus and Jupiter as Mutual Dispositors of the chart. Many
astrologers, perhaps most, give this condition little weight. Shared monarchies seldom occur in the real world and are seldom effective.

I understood it as the sign has to be with the ruler in order to be sole.....ah I see mutual depositor as opposed to sole....ok so let me list them:

1st Libra has Jupiter Saturn and pluto

3rd Sag has merc nept and venus also 3rd scorpio has uranus

4th cap has mars

11th leo has moon

It all leads back to libra does it not? unless im not understanding it correctly G

greybeard

For sole disposition to exist, one and only one planet MUST BE IN ITS OWN SIGN,(in domicile).

You should practice following chains of disposition until you have full confidence in your skill. Rulerships are very important.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
For sole disposition to exist, one and only one planet MUST BE IN ITS OWN SIGN,(in domicile).

You should practice following chains of disposition until you have full confidence in your skill. Rulerships are very important.

okay G I will do...…..thanks you are a good teacher G :smile: