Our Synastry?

ElenaJ

Thank you, I can't redo it right now. Can you again post the actual chart as you did before so it makes it a little easier?
Most of the aspect comments that I wrote are obviously still valid, but the moon situation is not, nor the ascendent/descendent. I'll leave it on the forum for the moment so I can rework it without starting from zero.
Thanks for entering the south nodes.
How about your asteroid names? It might be a privacy consideration, but the charts are fairly anonymous, so think about it. You can find them easily if you do the charts on astro.com. In fact, if you do them on astro.com you also can improve the aspect table.
Sorry about the misunderstanding. Patience.

VenusianGirl

Thank you, I can't redo it right now. Can you again post the actual chart as you did before so it makes it a little easier?
Most of the aspect comments that I wrote are obviously still valid, but the moon situation is not, nor the ascendent/descendent. I'll leave it on the forum for the moment so I can rework it without starting from zero.
How about your asteroid names? It might be a privacy consideration, but the charts are fairly anonymous, so think about it. You can find them easily if you do the charts on astro.com. In fact, if you do them on astro.com you also can improve the aspect table.

No problem! You can even send me a private message once you do it instead if you’d like, I don’t mind providing you with the personal information :) I’m not sure I know what you mean nor how to do the name asteroids 🙈

I decided to post the link to the chart image instead of uploading here as the quality gets much more reduced here (you couldn’t see all of my degrees before) but I have no problem posting it here as well if you’d like?

VenusianGirl

I just figured it out via google about the name asteroids. I made the chart, including the south nodes, me as the inner circle, along with our name asteroids. I used 2 asteroids for myself as I have both an English name and my other language name which I grew up using both and still do. And both names are not 100% accurate to mine but very close. I hope this helps! Let me know if there’s anything else you need :) I sent you the corrected chart as a private message

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

my birth time is accurate, his I don't know!

https://ibb.co/SvgDHhV
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
No problem! How’s this? :)
https://ibb.co/BtsLNb2
Yes I have no idea what time he was born,

so disregard anything that requires his TOB.

I just chose 12:00 PM for him randomly.

However my birth time is correct, so any contacts to my angles or house overlays are accurate!
For reliable synastry chart reading BOTH times of birth are required :smile:
otherwise it is not a synastry chart
and since

the chart you posted is of a randomly chosen time
the house locations of planets of one of the charts are irrelevant

Sun, Moon and Ascendant are important for synastry charts
and
since there is no ascendant for one of the charts
Ascendant synastry cannot be read

meanwhile
Sun Sagittarius and Sun Taurus are disjunct aka in disregard aka not aspecting
that's not good
Moon Aquarius and Moon Virgo are also disjunct aka in disregard aka not aspecting
that's not good

HOWEVER

Moon Virgo is Trigon Sun Taurus
that's great
and
Moon Aquarius is Hexagon Sun Sagittarius
that has supportive potential

BUT

Moon Virgo is Tetragon Sun Sagittarius
that's not good
and
Moon Aquarius is Tetragon Sun Taurus
that's not good

Sagittarius Jupiter

My planets are in red/on the outside :) my birth time is accurate, his I don't know!

https://ibb.co/SvgDHhV

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Also, when I do the chart on another website, it doesn't show that we have my moon squaring his mars like on this graph. However the other site lists his mars trine my ascendant, my pluto quintile his moon, my venus parallel his mars and my venus contraparallel his neptune. Not sure if this is helpful and significant?
[/FONT][/FONT]

Everything looks very easy-flowing, and so on. Easy flowing aspects can lead to vagabund behavior, and too much laziness, and too much easy flow. Beware! Other than that, idk.

VenusianGirl

Really? I'm surprised because I personally wouldn't consider the following to be easy flowing aspects:

Sun Conjunct Mars
Moon Square Mars
Venus Square Saturn
Saturn square Neptune
All the nodal aspects

Thanks regardless! :)

VenusianGirl

The nodes are quite important in synastry, and his nodes crossing your ascendent/descendent axis are very important, it's very binding and alluring, and sometimes if backed up by other aspects it indicates a karmic relationship, but at any rate it draws you two together as a couple, also towards a marriage tie.
His node with your Neptune binds you two together in a learning experience on the spiritual level, he will feel very inspired by you, although he tends to look at the relationship through rose coloured glasses. It is the planet person that brings to the node person (in this case, him) their energy, so you will give him illusions, poetry, romance, although that could swing towards delusion and deception, depending on other aspects in the charts. This also reflects your natal Venus/neptune trine, so you really want and need a dreamy kind of love, romantic, flowery and poetic, and this Neptune/NN contact fills that need in you.
Your descendent ruler is the sun, and his mars is conjunct, stimulating you and binding with the relationship with you. There is no aspect table with the chart you posted so it isn't clear, but it looks like his Pluto opposes you sun. If in fact he has a mars/pluto opposition and your sun is in contact with it, you will indeed find him attractive, compelling and irresistible, although the down side of this would give you too much energy from him, he stimulates you sometimes to the point of irritation, and he tries to change you in ways that can become overbearing. Scorpio involved in this brings it into the bedroom as well, where you have a strong physical attraction that binds but also imposes.
We must remember that a relationship that turns into marriage lasts a long time, and the easy aspects help to soften the inevitable conflicts and contrasts that two people will have when in close rapport. All easy aspects would prove boring in the long run, and all difficult ones would be unsupportable, but some of each will keep the partners interested and committed over time.
Then sun/mars conjunction trines the Saturn/neptune and the NN. The trine is very positive here, because not only does it too reinforce the tie between you, but the sun/mars can also be quite volatile, it's a lot of energy to handle, and in a fixed sign each of you will tend to stick to your position and not give way, so trine Saturn (discipline and responsibility) and Neptune with NN will help you both handle the situation.
His mars in good aspect with your Venus, and trine Uranus gives fascination and sparkle, while Neptune adds a romantic touch.
Mercury trine between the two of you is so valuable, you will understand each other intuitively, and this goes a long way in compatibility.
His mars conjunct your IC, 4th house cusp, can bring some arguments into the domestic arena, you may argue when you are at home.
His moon on your Jupiter is so loving and caring, it's a beautiful aspect to have between you, in your first house, so you really can appreciate and encourage him, aside from making him feel comfortable with you. His moon in your first house lmeans you intuitively understand each other, it's a psychic tie, you feel bound and somehow at one with the other person. Not knowing his birth time is a big negative here because the closer this conjunction the stronger the tie.
Your moon trine his Capricorn stellium further strengthens this psychic bond.
Your Chiron squares his nodes, so this will result in your relationship being challenged by sorrowful situations, but you have so much on the positive side that you should be able to confront and overcome these as a couple.
Synastry is so rich, there are so many layers that can be examined and evaluated between two persons, and you can go on and on, but this hopefully will give you a start. Should you find out his birth time it could give us more vital information, without it there are a lot of uncertainties, like his moon position, and the links between your descendents, that would be very important.
Interesting also to see your asteroid names conjunct on your IC! Karma!
Enjoy this one, it's vey positive!

Thank you again Elena, REALLY appreciate you spending this time on my reading :) lots of gratitude!