Can somebody read my chart?

I have always been interested in finding out what does my chart say about me, but I had no one to ask. I feel lost at this point in my life, and it would be really helpful if someone could help me find my way. Thank you in advance.
86YsQQb

JUPITERASC

I have always been interested

in finding out what does my chart say about me, but I had no one to ask.

I feel lost at this point in my life, and it would be really helpful
if someone could help me find my way. Thank you in advance.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:[/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeah, I would fix it immediately, but mods have to approve my messages, and I can't wait that long. I replied before you with an attachment, but the reply was allowed 8 hours later.

JUPITERASC

Yeah, I would fix it immediately, but mods have to approve my messages,

and I can't wait that long.

I replied before you with an attachment, but
the reply was allowed 8 hours later.
message pwadm the technical guy
with a request to sort these issues
also there's our MEMBERS ONLY board with
HELP WITH FORUMS AND SUGGESTIONS
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22
Ah, sorry. I posted it, but it didn't show.

And this is first time since yesterday that I could sit in front of my computer.

https://ibb.co/86YsQQb
ok thanks for the update :smile:

chart linked to is a Day chart so Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favor :smile:

IF time of birth is reliable
then Ascendant is Pisces
BUT
if birth occurred only twelve or fifteen minutes earlier
then ascendant is Aquarius
necessary to establish whether time of birth is based on medical records
or
is estimated
or from memory
or from birth certificate

chart linked to is a Day chart so Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favor :smile:

IF time of birth is reliable
then Ascendant is Pisces
BUT
if birth occurred only twelve or fifteen minutes earlier
then ascendant is Aquarius
necessary to establish whether time of birth is based on medical records
or
is estimated
or from memory
or from birth certificate

The time of birth was either 8:20 or 8:25. Can't remember if the last number was 0 or 5.

Cary2

Banned
You look like a musician to me and the leader of a team, I guess a group of musicians, but you want to be a successful organizer on a grand scale. You want your activities to be big business. You are a boss or a captain. You may be a teacher in some way. You may want to make your mark in music recording. Or it may be some other category of the Creative Arts Field.

You are a superb organizer, and you can organize on a large scale, and you are open to inspiration and creativity. You are an excitable exhibitionist, maybe a showman.

You might be involved in sports.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi ph1los0pher

I am trying to divine your cypher.... but you look at first glance more like a lover than a philosopher:wink:
your mars and Eris are conjunct the node which shows a very strong physical/sexual charisma . with Uranus conjunct to venus, you have a electric attraction with women.
the mars/eris/node stellium gives you immersion in etheric energy. this can manifest as a affect on others. this shows your aura is pervasive and others can sense your presence before you arrive. The node adds a element of "magic". it shows unusual occurrences are standard to you. this placement shows that you usually make correct decisions or course of action if you don't hesitate..this aspect tends to show you have a distinct "spiritual" path. that is life will move easily if you stay with those elements that are essential to you and your soul. this can manifest more distinctly as luck.

that's not to say you aren't a philosopher as you have mercury sextile to the node and trine to chiron. this gives the midpoint of these conjunct to your node. these are aspect of a sharp and incisive intelligences. This gives analytical abilities and a inquisitiveness that seeks to understand the working of people and situations. this usually is accompanied by a remarkable memory and your critical aptitude always is spot on.

you are a loyal friend but abhor hypocrisy . you expect actions and words to match. if you are offended or betrayed, you freeze the offender from your life and it takes a lot to regain your good graces if ever.

chiron and mercury with the node does give psychic abilities but your logical and deductive abilities are so great that you might not acknowledge that some conclusions you make are assisted by input that is not soley mental.

the sun opposed to orcus does give a darker side, that is a selfish side, though there are other aspects that may assuage these destructive tendencies.
then nessus is on your decent ,another aspect that makes you shadow your real nature to most.
these are aspect of self preservation and survival, which can be a lonely attribute, though your magnetic affect on others shows you are only alone by choice when you are.

I don't have time right now to develops your other dynamics but will check in tomorrow .
rahu

hi ph1los0pher

I am trying to divine your cypher.... but you look at first glance more like a lover than a philosopher:wink:
your mars and Eris are conjunct the node which shows a very strong physical/sexual charisma . with Uranus conjunct to venus, you have a electric attraction with women.
the mars/eris/node stellium gives you immersion in etheric energy. this can manifest as a affect on others. this shows your aura is pervasive and others can sense your presence before you arrive.

Hmm, I had a feeling about this somehow, but I think I always over-think it too much with women.

The node adds a element of "magic". it shows unusual occurrences are standard to you. this placement shows that you usually make correct decisions or course of action if you don't hesitate..this aspect tends to show you have a distinct "spiritual" path. that is life will move easily if you stay with those elements that are essential to you and your soul. this can manifest more distinctly as luck.

This has manifested itself through a lot of smaller events or actions, rather at grander scale sadly, but it could be that I hesitated on some turning points in my life.

that's not to say you aren't a philosopher as you have mercury sextile to the node and trine to chiron. this gives the midpoint of these conjunct to your node. these are aspect of a sharp and incisive intelligences. This gives analytical abilities and a inquisitiveness that seeks to understand the working of people and situations. this usually is accompanied by a remarkable memory and your critical aptitude always is spot on.

Yeah, too bad people usually don't want to listen to me haha

you are a loyal friend but abhor hypocrisy . you expect actions and words to match. if you are offended or betrayed, you freeze the offender from your life and it takes a lot to regain your good graces if ever.

This is spot on.

chiron and mercury with the node does give psychic abilities but your logical and deductive abilities are so great that you might not acknowledge that some conclusions you make are assisted by input that is not soley mental.

Earlier in my life, in my teen years, I had a feeling I had this "subconscience" I called it, where if I can't think of a solution for something, I "put it in the background" and get an answer back.

the sun opposed to orcus does give a darker side, that is a selfish side, though there are other aspects that may assuage these destructive tendencies.
then nessus is on your decent ,another aspect that makes you shadow your real nature to most.
these are aspect of self preservation and survival, which can be a lonely attribute, though your magnetic affect on others shows you are only alone by choice when you are.

This is also spot on. I can tell you that I really do shadow my real nature, because I found out that if you don't show yourself for who you are, people either try to find out, and usually do stick around or say things like: "I don't understand how can anyone not like you", or they simply conclude things about me that aren't at all me, and usually belittle and underestimate me because of it. In the end it only shows me the true face of people around me, and because of it I do choose with whom I spend my time.

I don't have time right now to develops your other dynamics but will check in tomorrow.
rahu

Thanks a lot, Rahu. This was really nice to read, can't wait for the part 2 :)

You look like a musician to me and the leader of a team, I guess a group of musicians, but you want to be a successful organizer on a grand scale. You want your activities to be big business. You are a boss or a captain. You may be a teacher in some way. You may want to make your mark in music recording. Or it may be some other category of the Creative Arts Field.

You are a superb organizer, and you can organize on a large scale, and you are open to inspiration and creativity. You are an excitable exhibitionist, maybe a showman.

You might be involved in sports.

Funny thing is that I was playing in a few bands in my early 20's, and I was the leader of these. I also wanted to make my mark in music recording, and did write my own music, but I gave up as I thought I should find a career that will give me at least a comfortable life, before I jump into music.

Also things about organization, I can tell you that I usually do notice easily when environments are disorganized and usually do know how I would do it better, but sadly I usually don't have a right "to vote" and therefore I usually let it be.

rahu

Banned
hello again ph1los0pher
the Saturn/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to venus, which is somewhat a fickle aspects as it seems that you can attracted to someone at the same times repulsed or you quickly grow tired of attractions when you have succeeded with them.
Jupiter is square to Uranus/venus which shows commitment is not you strong sit. Ihis is an aspect excitement and new aquaintances.it gives a exciting social nature but once the intial intensity is past,you quickly lose interest. As I mentioned you have both Saturn and Uranus with Venus so you likely have not taken advantage of all the social offers and rendezvous you have be offered. this might be because you do look for continuity and quality in relationshipthough you also like variety and quantity.
Jupiter square urnaus is quite a rebellious aspect. So don’y follow the normakl tracks and you don’t follow rules andlaw mindlessly. Though you are with standard,it is just these are of you rmaking.you will follow laws if they are just and efficient but ovr all you follow your own nature of right and wrong. This aspect cn add to a brilliant mind but it also is very rambunctious and often shows lack of discipline in your youth and as such, you may have missed the instruction that could bring outthe genius potential you have. So much depends onif you placed in a structure education system as a child,so that you learned early to expand you mind instead of indulging you idiosyncrasies. But either way in addition to your amazing deductive and logical abilities you also understand the larger pattern of life and society and understand how the particular rules apply to the larger general patterns .that is you understand the near and the far and how to integrate these views.

you have chiron on the nadir opposed to Saturn on the midheaven.
Saturn is conjunct to venus and this opposition of chiron and Saturn is square to the vertex and psyche.
This gives is a somewhat complex makeup. Saturn opposed to Chiron isquite domineering and controlling. At midheaven it gives you a aloof and cold demeanor but it also gives you authority which none can fail to notice. Though this aspect I somewhat isolated, with psyche and vertex square this opposition,who have a very sensitive side. Usually the Saturn/Chiron pattern as I said is more emotionally rigid but you have a somewhat confusing sensitivity that at times overrides your stodgyfaçade. I’m sure you have surprised people with your creative and sensitive insights when they expected your creativity to be limited by your show of authority.
The vertex square to Saturn/chiron can be a difficult aspect because it shows that sometimes your sense and show of authority takes over you. That is sometimes your find yourself acting too harshly or rigidly when inside you feel much more accommodating. This is the vertex forcing an intensity that you can not always moderate consciously. This makes the sensitivity of psyche the all more amazing… where does this light come from in the middle of your darkness…?
You actually are quite fortunate here because the Chiron/Saturn opposition is aided by the mercury sextile/trine and the mars/node/eris trine/sextile to the nodal axis. This give a great level of self awareness. That is you can see you darkness and overbearingness as well as your emotionality and creativity thereby harmonizing you polarities. This makes you a very successful person, as strong at midheaven shows you are in control of your life and have likely created and worked for your position.
I can not emphasize enough your ability to understand, formulate and create. You have the ability to control the dense plane, yet also integrate inspiration and insights from theoretical planes.

I have a few other images.......later
rahu

Last edited: