Help! I'm stuck, lost, but open to ideas :)

horisimosx

Help! I'm stuck & lost.

My life has been very stagnant and I've felt 'stuck' for the whole of 2017 due to anxiety issues and not knowing what path I actually want to take. My frustration with my life is eating away at me. I really want to pursue my music career but trying to do so has left me unmotivated, scared, and bored. But I can't let go of it!

My family life is unhealthy and makes me very unhappy - I want to move out of home, but doing so would mean getting a job for an income, and that doesn't allow me to pursue my creative passion as much as I want to. I really feel I should stick to it, but want to know what you think.

I could stay unemployed and work on my music career that makes me happy and look after my lovely pets,
or I could mostly abandon those two ideas and get a full time job that I don't necessarily enjoy, but would give me the money to move out of home. I have been offered one today but I don't like the sound of it. My head is telling me the smart option is to take it though.

Really it's a choice between my passions and my need for change! Just not sure which area that change should be in either.

I should also add I've had the most unfortunate luck with my health this year and that's mostly why I haven't been employed. Not sure why, it's been awful! Hoping that will end soon?

Any info will be appreciated! I have really been craving suggestions of what will happen in my future because I have never been so lost. Thank you!

Attachments

• My Astro Chart.jpg
    My Astro Chart.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Rawiri

I'm a bit short of time to fully analyze your chart right now...will hopefully do so later for you.

But, let me ask, what have you actually done to pursue your music career with the time you have now? How many gigs played? How many agents have you tried talking to?

Just make a choice. You're not stuck with whatever you choose. You can change course any time you want. But the best way to figure that out is to actually do something new to remove the "stuckness." Whether that is choose the job or go full throttle with the music career. If it's not right...well, just choose something else. You'll learn what you want far better doing that. Most people don't figure out what they want by thinking about it...despite books like "What Colour Is My Parachute?"...

horisimosx

Thank you Rawiri,
This is a lovely response and very true :) I do actually have things planned for my music career for the next couple of months, it's more its outcome that I'm doubtful about. Which I know is silly because I won't know until I try. But that's why I'm seeking guidance or reassurance. Thanks x

Rawiri

Alright...I got some time to take a bit of a look at your chart.

I'm not going to advise you what to do, because your Jupiter is problematic in your main chart referring to your life path generally...and the astrologer is Jupiter so liable to either have their advice ignored...or else give bad advice that leads you astray.

So instead I'm just going to say what I see.

You are absolutely, without any doubt in my mind, a musician. It is not just a passion, but who you are. So there is no question really about putting that aside. And probably, because of the dignities involved, have the potential (if not already) to be quite a good one.

You have been running a "Venus" period in one timing method I use your whole life...until February this year. You then changed into an entirely new chapter of your life. (Venus relates to music etc...I'm not sure how much if any astrology you know, so I'll try and avoid terms)

You're now in Sun period, which is much more significantly about who you are, finding your "kingdom" in the world and shining...but in your case also rules the 12th house which is about getting away from stresses of the world etc.

That change is one factor affecting your health (it is opposite a point in the chart significant for your body). But primary thing I see is on your birthday this year, Saturn (which tends to hurt things) was smack dab opposite an important point for your body (profected ascendant in Solar Return for any astrologer who cares).

That's not nice...but will only last until your next birthday. So health issues should get better after your next birthday. This year is inauspicious for you. Next year, meaning from your next birthday, is likely to be...generally speaking, better (just from a quick glance at solar returns).

So you're (potentially in a very talented manner) able to be involved in music. That said...I can't honestly give you any reassurance. From what I see, in the foreseeable future, you'll fall flat on your face.

After your birthday next year, the "finding yourself, path in life" etc will take even more focus. First two weeks of August may be of some significance in a valuable...but not necessarily pleasant way.

As for now...career, getting out in the world is emphasized. But falls in 8th house of solar return...of breaks, changes, disruption. So it is not smooth sailing.

Through another system, you are running a "5" period which is also basically urging you to make a judgement (yourself) and take a real risk based on that judgement that grows you beyond where you were before. The risk is required in this case for growth.

Because of all that I have my suspicions what you will or should do...but as mentioned earlier it's not my place to point either way for you in this case.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

horisimosx

Rawiri,
First of all, this is the first chart reading I have ever received and I thank you so much for writing it out so beautifully and with so much respect! It was very exciting to read that I'd be taking the right route if I chose to pursue music.... I think?

I understand that you can't say too much, though I don't really understand why because I'm a newbie, oops. By saying Jupiter is problematic in my chart regarding my life path generally, does this mean my life path may always be problematic?

What I'm mostly wondering is, what do you mean by "From what I see, in the foreseeable future, you'll fall flat on your face." Not sure what it's referring to but I can't help but want to avoid that one as best I can..

and "Through another system, you are running a "5" period which is also basically urging you to make a judgement (yourself) and take a real risk based on that judgement that grows you beyond where you were before."
When will this be, based on what you're reading? It's very intriguing.

If there's any guidance that would be safe to give I will take it lol. Thanks so much for your time.

Rawiri

Rawiri,
First of all, this is the first chart reading I have ever received and I thank you so much for writing it out so beautifully and with so much respect! It was very exciting to read that I'd be taking the right route if I chose to pursue music.... I think?

Haha...thank you and no comment.

I understand that you can't say too much, though I don't really understand why because I'm a newbie, oops. By saying Jupiter is problematic in my chart regarding my life path generally, does this mean my life path may always be problematic?
No. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Jupiter rules over astrologers (and advisers etc). Jupiter has problems when in Capricorn (where it is in your chart). Due to that, people in your life who take on a Jupiter role (i.e. astrologer) are more likely to give bad advice, or have good advice they give not listened to. At least when it comes to "what you should do" with your life etc. That's why I am cautious as I know there is potential for me to lead you astray despite my intentions.

In your chart, this is particularly so when it comes to what you are doing with your life, money and any ideas about what you should be devoted to. But it is (just FYI) good when it comes to knowledge and understanding of something or yourself. So advisers are likely to be good when it comes to that area for you.

Over your life path Jupiter will only have an effect when it is activated, and only with what it is concerned with (relationships, for example, where it will prove quite troublesome).

Your Jupiter is actually involved in certain combinations which can make it bring success, though not as much as ideal because of it being in Capricorn.

What I'm mostly wondering is, what do you mean by "From what I see, in the foreseeable future, you'll fall flat on your face." Not sure what it's referring to but I can't help but want to avoid that one as best I can..
I was mostly referring to knowing that you are in a bit of an unfortunate year from the solar return I glanced at. As well as seeing what certain time periods are doing, like the one I mentioned that starts right after your birthday and I expect to reach a peak in August.

There are some other things too...basically dignity of the 10th and 7th lord. All those planets in the 7th is slightly troublesome for career things.

Of course it's natural to want to avoid failure. Though...sometimes it is necessary so that someone can learn and achieve success later on.

There are some remedies to help alleviate some of this. But with the way it is set up (and considering the Jupiter thing I mentioned) I don't think it will be entirely removed.

and "Through another system, you are running a "5" period which is also basically urging you to make a judgement (yourself) and take a real risk based on that judgement that grows you beyond where you were before."
When will this be, based on what you're reading? It's very intriguing.
Honestly, timing things with that system is not something I'm as comfortable with (timing things is difficult at the best of times). The timings often do seem to work out, but they seem to be subtle internal attitude and consciousness shifts with that system...which sometimes line up to big external things. But I haven't yet figured out how to determine which is which like I can with other systems.

However, just FYI (and keeping in mind I am likely off)...Thursday may be of some minor importance in an attitude shift. Also 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th of October are likely of some importance for you in the near time. Particularly 3rd. (I'm giving nice and close times so we can hopefully see if they work out, or are way off quicker, without wasting time)

Last edited:

horisimosx

Thanks so much! It means a lot that you'd take the time out to respond like this.
I definitely understand the issue with Jupiter being in Capricorn now. All good. Wow, so it sounds like career/money/life direction wise is never going to be smooth sailing for me! After this year, that's all I want! :(

Would you say that next year will be better than this year in terms of success/money and mood/wellbeing? I know that's a big question but feel free to answer with as much or little information as possible.

I love the addition of those important dates, that's something to look forward to at least!
Once again thanks for your time, it is much appreciated wise soul.

Rawiri

I suppose it's not very heartening, but being able to take care of your responsibilities etc (whether through money or otherwise) will be relatively smooth later in life...from 39-64, generally speaking.

Yes. Generally, next year will be better than this year. Not without hiccups, though. I wouldn't necessarily say money is great, in the sense of income...but you should manage things quite well regardless.

Mood is entirely under your own control (actually I would say a lot of everything is...but that's something else). However, left to its own devices and without your own deliberate intervention...again I'd say probably better...but not to prior levels.