Lot of perversion conjunct Venus?

Tryalchemy

What do you think the results would be of a person having the lot of perversion conjunct venus (exact) and conjunct Saturn (2 degrees)? This aspect is located in the 3rd house in Capricorn.

Having a hard time deciding if the Saturnian influence would less likely indicate sexual perversion and more likely point to corruption when it comes to money or dealings in art/music?

Being connected to the 3rd house, in Capricorn, and also noting that Saturn is the strongest planet in this chart, possibly loss of one's money or success/fame due to corruption on behalf of their own doing. Or could it be due to a lover or affair? Probably not an affair or lover though, since it is in the 3rd house.

What do you guys think? Note that Neptune is one of the weakest planets and also located in the 3rd house, however not close enough to aspect Venus or Saturn. So perhaps the corruption would be very obvious and clear to the person and others' involved?

CapAquaPis

This article sums it up: http://beyondthestarsastrology.com/2012/07/25/kink-aware-astrology-and-the-angles-of-the-chart/

It has to do with your AC, DC, MC and IC. The risks increase when a planet is in the 4th and 10th houses (mine is Pluto in 4th opposite Venus, Eris and Ceres in 10th). And a planet in signs Scorpio and Capricorn, also Aquarius and Pisces: Uranus in Scorpio square Sun/Moon in Aquarius in 8th (another house is a big indicator) in my case. To keep this clean, a perversion is what society views as a taboo when it comes to your attractions to someone with a certain trait that you're aroused into.

Lot of Perversion: Venus+Mars-Mercury (or -Uranus), the 4 planets represents ones' romantic and sexual attractions, and then oddities in ones' interests.

For example: Venus in ('7) 7' Aries 10th plus Mars in (159') 9' Virgo 3rd minus Uranus in (235') 25' Scorpio 5th or substitution Mercury in (343') 13' Pisces 9th. = My Lot of perversion is -69' or 291' which is 21' Capricorn my DC if I used Uranus, or - 147' or 153' which is 3' Virgo - my 3rd if I used Mercury.

And the degree of Perversion is 26' Virgo, right next to my natal Saturn - 24' and my natal Lilith - 25'. Saturn represents elders and Lilith which means the dark nature of something. I have a fondness for older women, mother figures and combined into her pregnancy. Saturn and Lilith, as well Mars and Jupiter are in my Virgo 3rd.

Last edited:

Tryalchemy

Okay, so you wouldn't contribute the lot of perversion to any sort of financial or business corruption?

In this case, I would say Venus being conjunct it would lead one to be attracted to those who are heavily into music and art or artists and musicians, particularly ones that have odd or eccentric qualities to them and do this as a profession. This could also (and does) describe the actual person themselves and what they are about.

CapAquaPis

Yes, perversion can also mean corruption and abuse of powers, this is typical of any Virgo to do. 26' Pisces is another degree of corruption and Pisces has lots of similarity to perversions, corruptions and abuse of power. I find earth and also water signs to represent forms of unethical, immoral, unprofessional and illegal behaviors; and sometimes air signs, but never fire signs to represent the risk of being tricked or ripped off and acting improperly or inappropriately.

Sabian symbols: do these things represent corruption or perversion of some kind? or adjacent 25' and 27' would be more relevant? -

*Virgo 26: A BOY WITH A CENSER SERVES NEAR THE PRIEST AT THE ALTAR*

*Pisces 26: A NEW MOON REVEALS THAT IT’S TIME FOR PEOPLE TO GO AHEAD WITH THEIR DIFFERENT PROJECTS*

Adjacent degrees could be related to the 26th of these signs?

*Virgo 25: A FLAG AT HALF MAST IN FRONT OF A PUBLIC BUILDING*

*Virgo 27: ARISTOCRATIC ELDERLY LADIES DRINKING AFTERNOON TEA IN A WEALTHY HOME*

*Pisces 25: THE PURGING OF THE PRIESTHOOD, and FLAGS AT HALF MAST*

*Pisces 27: A harvest moon, also representative of a goddess figure to bring fertility and reclamation to the earth.

Last edited:

Tryalchemy

Awesome thank you for that info. I believe it is a combination of both then. This would be in the sign of Capricorn, I believe it contribute to corruption in order to secure oneself financially.

CapAquaPis

The 6 corrupt degree numbers that tend to be malefic: 13', 23', 33', 66', 69' and 99'. They are in the early four signs of Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer. Signs associated with abuse of power, criminal acts, corruption and perversion of ethical proportions. I read Capricorn is the opposite of Aquarius in how much perverse and corrupt a sign can get, these signs have Saturn and Uranus, but the ruler planets are different: Saturn for Capricorn and Uranus for Aquarius.

CapAquaPis

A better description of the perverse or malefic degrees. Analysis of these sabian symbols which may have more than one meaning, I can't be certain about them.

* 13'- 13' Aries: A BOMB WHICH FAILED TO EXPLODE IS NOW SAFELY HIDDEN FROM DISCOVERY *

* 23' - 23' Aries: A PREGNANT WOMAN IN A SUMMER DRESS*

* 33' - 3' Taurus: STEPS UP TO A LAWN BLOOMING WITH CLOVER.*

* 66' - 6' Gemini: WORKMEN DRILLING FOR OIL.*

* 69' - 9' Gemini: A QUIVER FILLED WITH ARROWS. *

* 99' - 9' Cancer: A SMALL, NAKED GIRL BENDS OVER A POND TRYING TO CATCH A FISH. *

CapAquaPis

0-1' Aquarius/30 Cap-0' Aqua - the degree of fetishes, note it is International Fetish Day on January 21st - an earth sign cusping a fixed sign. In the sabian symbols, both represent deep secrets and popular spots for fetish communities:

Capricorn
*29-30 deg Capricorn

A Secret Meeting Of Men Responsible For Executive Decisions In World Affairs.

Aquarius
*0-1 deg Aquarius

An Old Adobe Mission In California.

I have to say a place for fetish club parties like San Francisco or Los Angeles makes perfect sense.