Can somebody read my chart

viikena

Hello, I'm new to astrology, can somebody help me and read my chart?
I was born on 24th april 1999, 01:50AM, in Sofia,Bulgaria.
Thanks in advance!

JUPITERASC

Hello, I'm new to astrology, can somebody help me and read my chart?
I was born on 24th april 1999, 01:50AM, in Sofia,Bulgaria.
Thanks in advance!
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Cary2

Banned
Disclaimer. This interpretation assumes the birth time is very accurate. If it is not, there will be significant errors in interpretation. Some of the most personal and prominent idiosyncracies can only be revealed when exact birth time is known. Your chart reveals your tendencies only. Your Free Will remains the dominant force.

Your difficult relationship with your father is a dominant feature in your chart, and it will be the cause of many of your difficulties in life. There are two ways to interpret it: Either your father died while you were still quite young, or he is an alcoholic or addict who is abusive. Perhaps it is his addiction that makes him abusive, or maybe he is sadistic. He is also bitter, and you may “inherit” this bitterness. You may yourself become an addict or alcoholic. You have a T-square on top of your Mc/Ic axis; Sun(Saturn) opposed to Mars and both are square to Neptune. If your father died, he was suffering from an illness, possibly an infection. You too will be vulnerable to infection, so you should adopt a lifestyle that takes sensible precautions.

Growing up in such a harsh home can damage you. You might show selfishness, bitterness, and confusion. You may be ambitious, but your progress goes in starts and stops. You are a stop-go person. You are moody. In one mood, you withdraw your energies and lick your wounds, and in another mood you bound forward with an abundance of effort. You may withdraw and become a non-entity in order to escape the pressure of your circumstances. With Neptune square to both the MC and Sun, you may display some mental illness, but luckily you have Mercury-conjunct-Jupiter in a Fire sign. This conjunction is very powerful in Fire, and it is a great source of ideas and sensible judgement. Furthermore you have Moon trine Jupiter quite closely, which is a very fortunate aspect.

Moon-trine-Jupiter shows that you are good-natured despite it all. You are probably popular, and you may become quite successful and abundant. You have a wealth of empathy. Your relationship with your mother is very helpful to you.

At the midpoint of As/Mc is the Pluto/Venus opposition, and Venus also has a trine to Uranus. I think this is also related to having Mc at the midpoint of Venus/Mercury. All this suggests artistic talent and artistic ambition. The combination of Mc = Mercury/Venus and Jupiter(Mercury) trine Moon and Venus trine Uranus, you may be a musician, and you have singing talent. You might have ambition as a recording artist, but it could be anything in the creative arts field. You have gifts for understanding and scholarship, and you may have writing talent.

With Venus oppose to Pluto and trine Uranus, your love life will not seem normal; fate will seem to intrude in a way that is out of your control.

There is a Minor Grand Trine, Venus/Jupiter/Uranus. You have unusual taste in all things, but it is very good taste. Your originality may be brilliant. You have wonderful artistic aesthetics. If you decide to be a recording artist, this will be a great help to you becoming a successful one.

Though your relationship with your mother was good, she may have been separated from you in a shocking, traumatic way. Maybe a family event that created a broken home. There may have been a tendency for your family to uproot too much. Perhaps there was some wildness to your mother.

There is a Moon/Pluto/Jupiter Grand Trine. You may be greatly transformed by therapy. You may become a very good therapist yourself. You might become quite successful due to your capacity to transform.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_viikena.46556.45478.jpg
    astro_2gw_viikena.46556.45478.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: