assasination

oscarSegal

I was checking my next year solar returb chart and it seems like i'm gonna be murdered this year. This is not a joke. Am I the only one seeing this? Im adding my solar return chart, my natal chart and a double wheel chart of both

solar return:
1111111.jpg

Natal chart:
OSCAR989898.gif

bi wheel:
22222222222222222222.jpg

Jeannette

It's negative, but it's not an assassination.

My natal chart can die of assassination, among other possible manifestations (all of which murder). So, I have a bunch of scenarios I have to try to avoid in life.
If I succeed, I'll make it to it being someone pulling a literal plug in old age. That's what I'm hoping for. (But, it better not be my future child who pulls the plug. (It shouldn't be, judging by the astrology.))

Your death in your natal? I'm predicting that you will die in old age, of an illness.

Last edited:

oscarSegal

It's negative, but it's not an assassination.

My natal chart can die of assassination, among other possible manifestations (all of which murder). So, I have a bunch of scenarios I have to try to avoid in life.
If I succeed, I'll make it to it being someone pulling a literal plug in old age. That's what I'm hoping for. (But, it better not be my future child who pulls the plug. (It shouldn't be, judging by the astrology.))

Your death in your natal? I'm predicting that you will die in old age, of an illness.

actually ive noticed that with sag in 6th and 8th houses theres a big possibility for both shootings and strokes. And with uranus (that also stands for stuff that go through the air- like the internet, or bullets) in my 7th house of relationships (foreign relationships with sag here) and ruler of the 6th house of health as venus in the 12th house of HELL I have a scenario in my head where im being shot by a crazy angry forein ex 'lover' if i can call it that, and i have a few of those. Plus, people tend to get angry at stuff I post on FB and my friends do warn me sometimes that I might get hurt behind things I say, so there's a lot of possibilities. I do hope you don't get murdered! You should check GianPaolo Dicoco on Youtube he has a nice method for predicting death :)

Last edited:

Jeannette

actually ive noticed that with sag in 6th and 8th houses theres a big possibility for both shootings and strokes. And with uranus (that also stands for stuff that go through the air- like the internet, or bullets) in my 7th house of relationships (foreign relationships with sag here) and ruler of the 6th house of health as venus in the 12th house of HELL I have a scenario in my head where im being shot by a crazy angry forein ex 'lover' if i can call it that, and i have a few of those. Plus, people tend to get angry at stuff I post on FB and my friends do warn me sometimes that I might get hurt behind things I say, so there's a lot of possibilities. I do hope you don't get murdered! You should check GianPaolo Dicoco on Youtube he has a nice method for predicting death :)

Since people don't typically die of murder, I expect it to be that you get killed (Scorpio) by a deadly (Pluto) virus (Sixth House). Perhaps with it a drawn out death from efforts to overcome the illness.

And, if it does prove to be murder, it is not an assassination, it could be from how you're dressed (Sixth House), or from a habit of yours (Sixth House). You should avoid gang symbolism, gang signs, gang colors, etc.; if you want to lower the odds of it manifesting as a murder.
Also, if it's a murder it could be due to an illness, or over an illness (if you have one). So, be careful of your surroundings, and try to avoid triggering ill people who might snap at you.

If it were an assassin, it would say that the killer gets paid to do it.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

This thread is so fatalistic holy ****. Just relocate, OP.

Nothing can happen in a solar return if it's not indicated by the natal chart. Does your natal chart speak of death during youth? Killed by murder? There are a lot of methods to find out how much you'll live, but you'll find you will never know exactly when or how. There's a traditional method that assigns a specific planet in your chart the title of "Hyleg" which becomes the life giver. Based on its condition in the natal chart you more or less will know how many years you'll live. It comes pretty close to impossible to die due to a solar return when your natal chart says you won't die in similar circumstances. Your natal chart talks about YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, while Solar returns talk about only a year approximately, and plus you can change placements if you relocate at the time of the return of the Sun to the position of your natal chart.

You guys stop being so pessimistic. I myself have got a solar AND lunar return in some years where the ruler of the first (moon) is conjunct itself while the moon rules the 8th, and both are squaring a transiting Pluto (6th house). Sounds bad, doesn't it? Well, my natal chart has indications of longevity. Plus, I'm not even afraid of the solar return. I deep down know that I won't die. I just know it. Another useful thing to know is that in order for death to be considered in a solar return, it has to match a natal chart AND match natal planets that have to do with your death. If say, Moon doesn't have to do with death in your chart, then it's unlikely that she is actually speaking of death. If Luna is in the 8th house in the solar return but it has nothing to do with death natally, then Moon is indicating transformation in the areas of life of which the Moon speaks about natally. It's that simple.

Last edited:

oscarSegal

This thread is so fatalistic holy ****. Just relocate, OP.

Nothing can happen in a solar return if it's not indicated by the natal chart. Does your natal chart speak of death during youth? Killed by murder? There are a lot of methods to find out how much you'll live, but you'll find you will never know exactly when or how. There's a traditional method that assigns a specific planet in your chart the title of "Hyleg" which becomes the life giver. Based on its condition in the natal chart you more or less will know how many years you'll live. It comes pretty close to impossible to die due to a solar return when your natal chart says you won't die in similar circumstances. Your natal chart talks about YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, while Solar returns talk about only a year approximately, and plus you can change placements if you relocate at the time of the return of the Sun to the position of your natal chart.

You guys stop being so pessimistic. I myself have got a solar AND lunar return in some years where the ruler of the first (moon) is conjunct itself while the moon rules the 8th, and both are squaring a transiting Pluto (6th house). Sounds bad, doesn't it? Well, my natal chart has indications of longevity. Plus, I'm not even afraid of the solar return. I deep down know that I won't die. I just know it. Another useful thing to know is that in order for death to be considered in a solar return, it has to match a natal chart AND match natal planets that have to do with your death. If say, Moon doesn't have to do with death in your chart, then it's unlikely that she is actually speaking of death. If Luna is in the 8th house in the solar return but it has nothing to do with death natally, then Moon is indicating transformation in the areas of life of which the Moon speaks about natally. It's that simple.

Alright! simple yet insightful, thanks for your advice! :)