Can someone please help me with a couple of questions

IleneK

Premium Member
Autocorrect didn’t squash it, so it means the word is built in my computer’s dictionary.

I had to triple check, and you’re right, but the meaning/usage/etc. of words change all the time.

Quite so. But the declination of verbs sheriff always enforces until the new word becomes conventional, which casted is not. Yet.:smile:
You are a good sport, Bun. I'll let you off because you make a good argument.

the dov sheriff,

breeze

I am in doubt that Mars will be back to Venus. Moon is afflicted by being the in malefic 6th. i.e. Moon is unable to act to bring Venus and Mars back together.

Also,

- Venus is so centered in her sign in Taurus, plus Moon is in the exaltation of Venus in Pisces. I do not ever think that Venus is interested in Mars as a person or Moon is in interested in Sun.

- And to me most important thing is that Sun is in Mercury - Mercury dominates Sun- and Mercury is conjucting Sun.

Moon's last aspect is square Saturn, regrets, dissapoinments etc.

If this was my chart, I wld. Move on from Mars.

tikana

I am in doubt that Mars will be back to Venus. Moon is afflicted by being the in malefic 6th. i.e. Moon is unable to act to bring Venus and Mars back together.

Also,

- Venus is so centered in her sign in Taurus, plus Moon is in the exaltation of Venus in Pisces. I do not ever think that Venus is interested in Mars as a person or Moon is in interested in Sun.

- And to me most important thing is that Sun is in Mercury - Mercury dominates Sun- and Mercury is conjucting Sun.

Moon's last aspect is square Saturn, regrets, dissapoinments etc.

If this was my chart, I wld. Move on from Mars.

mercury will oppose saturn first.
they will reconnect but split shiortly after

it is def not long term

Bunraku

The Moon is afflicted, but the Moon pushes its nature and commits its disposition to Venus, who can use her dignity to help the Moon out. Or something. :whistling:
The Moon is also aspecting a benefic here, which portends good. The Moon is received by relevant planets. :love:

breeze

Tikana - I missed mercury-Saturn opposition. Thx for highlightening.

Bunraku - I will be so happy if I am mistaken when it comes to love charts:love:

And what do you think about Moon's conjucting Jupiter's antiscion. Whatever Jupiter signifies, it has a role in this chart and do you think it may affect the outcome, and if yes how. I can not just predict it.