should I wait for this man, is it worth waiting for

lucyluirod

I have met someone recently and I believe we have a strong karmic connection and expressed interest from both sides. He has gone through a seperation and is a busy man. Does our charts show that there is potential for a great relationship and is he worth waiting for while he goes through some big changes?:joyful:. Have attached both natal and synasty charts. Please help me with this as he is the first person I have met who I feel compatible with. Will mention he does have taurus in venus so to me he seems slow to make decisions or am I just too impatient?

Attachments

• jjr natal chart.gif
    jjr natal chart.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
  • rff natal.gif
    rff natal.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 16
  • rff-jjr synasty chart.jpg
    rff-jjr synasty chart.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 10

wan

Hello,

I think your question sounds more like a horary question. If you could pinpoint the exact time, date and location of when you thought up this question, I can try and answer it from a horary point of view.

wan

Hi Wan, will do horary, do i need to post chart again? Exact time aest 2.30pm australia Friday 5th Oct 2012:smile:
Thanks. I will try my best at it; although I have to let you know I am just a novice to this. Also, please clarify what city? It's easier that way, I can just plug it into the chart generating service along with the other info..thanks ;)

wan

City-Melbourne Australia thanks Wan
No problem Lucy. I have taken the liberty of including the chart here:

melbourne.gif

The querent of the question, which is you, is signified by two planets, the chart ruler, which is Saturn (we use traditional rulership for horary questions), as well as the moon, which is both 1. representative of the woman, which I am assuming you are, and 2. representative of the general "mood" of the whole event.

Let's look at Saturn first. It's in fall in Libra, in a cadent house, and at a very late degree. These are not very good things, as far as I know. Then look at the co-significator, the moon. It's in a trine to the significator of the quesited, (that means the person/thing being asked about) which is the Sun (it is the planet that rules the sign on the cusp of your 7th house, which is where the quesited lies in a relationship type of question like these). This is a very favourable sign. Furthermore, the moon is applying an aspect to the sign, which means it's approaching a more "exact" trine to it, and this is another good thing.

Now I look at these things as a whole, and apply my VERY LIMITED knowledge, this is what I have to say: your attitude about this man might change soon. However all things being equal, this relationship has a chance of working out, but it takes time. And it looks like, LOOKS LIKE, he might chase you.

The above is my highly, highly limited interpretation of a horary chart/question. Please note your free will plays an equally important part in how the whole thing will turn out. If you want to chase this man, don't let my analysis stop you. If you want to let it go, don't let me stop you either. Best of luck to you.

lucyluirod

Oh thankyou Wan, it does look promising even though the situation is cloudy at the moment re his seperation and finalisation of this. Cant deny the karmic connection and see whatever happens, there is lessons to be learnt between us. Muchas gracias, have a nice day. Amazing stuff this astrology!!!

Veronica

Saturn is exalted in Libra.
The Sun is in its fall in Libra... Sun Exalted in Aries its becomes @ its fall in libra.