Why won't he Speak to me?

Veronica

So here Iam wondering about the Gemini guy... We were on speaking terms back on May-June then he just drifted away. I tried Talking to him Yesterday but that didn't go well perhaps because its mercury rx... and he is also a Gemini. I want to know one of the reasons he wont speak to me... What is going on here? I noticed there is a early Ascendant... and Saturn on the 7th House... but although the 3 and 9th rulers aren't in aspect Jupiter falls on the third house of this chart and eventually mercury and Jupiter will sex tile again eventually this month.. So I think I might hear from him... however I can't pick up the reason why he talks and stops contacting me... I find that kind of strange. Sometimes I feel like he is kind of upset @ me.. But I can't think of a reason why.

Any thoughts, or Suggestions are welcomed :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_743_why_wont_jr_speak_to_me.5046.641.jpg
    astro_2gw_743_why_wont_jr_speak_to_me.5046.641.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 33

misskitty

Hi Veronica,

With two considerations against judgement in your chart, I would think this chart is unreadable. I would wait and ask again, perhaps after the Retrograde period. Take heart, Geminis and Virgos can have some pretty tough Retrogrades, it may or may not have anything to do with you.

gen6k

saturn in 7th negative, square mercury in the 5th.

mercury is combust in the 5th. negative.

;)

although there is some healing energy, sextile neptune next to chiron in the 12th behind the scenes.

saturn sextile venus also in the 3rd. i dont think he dislikes you he just doesnt want romance.

Last edited:

Veronica

When we spoke last June, he told me he was seeing someone else. Iam not asking if he wants romance... I just want to know the reason why he talks and after everything is fine he dissapears. Things did improve a big during May-June... but its a situation that just stays stagnated doesn't get off the ground. Now its back to not speaking to me. I feel @ times he may have some hard feelings for me over some stuff in the past.

misskitty

Well, I don't think you would get anything reliable out of this particular chart. I would wait a week or so and then ask again. Sorry.

feather in the wind

When we spoke last June, he told me he was seeing someone else. Iam not asking if he wants romance... I just want to know the reason why he talks and after everything is fine he dissapears. Things did improve a big during May-June... but its a situation that just stays stagnated doesn't get off the ground. Now its back to not speaking to me. I feel @ times he may have some hard feelings for me over some stuff in the past.

does he have a lot of Uranus energy in his charts? hmmm with moon or venus in Virgo? Describes someone i know who behaves the same way.

Veronica

He actually has a moon in Capricorn opposite Saturn in Cancer and Uranus is conjunct descendant and Venus in Taurus. I Dunno he acts weird.