Pls help me regarding to my Love Life

Lixxystar

Hello Everyone,

I feel heartbroken right now. I'm unhappy in love for yrs. No serious realtionship at all.
Can you help me what do you see in my chart regarding to my Love Life?

Any chances in a near future?
When will I be in a relationship?
Where can I found love?
Do you see marriage, children?

Thank you!

And I'm a girl.

Attachments

• Birth chart.jpg
    Birth chart.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 36
  • transit progr.jpg
    transit progr.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 22

juicey J.

Banned
the ruler of your 7th house, mercury is in sextile to venus and isnt' afflicted by any malefics so I don't see why you wouldn't find any one. Plus your 7th house has no malefic in it.

juicey J.

Banned
As far as children goes using whole sign houses your 5th house sign is aries ruled by mars in cancer (fall) and in the 8th house. Also, using placidus houses (which, is what your chart is drawn up in) your 5th house of childern is taurus with venus its ruler there but opposed by saturn. Now, all this could (key word) mean you will never have childern or it could simply mean it will be compartively more difficult for you then most.

Oren

As far as children goes using whole sign houses your 5th house sign is aries ruled by mars in cancer (fall) and in the 8th house. Also, using placidus houses (which, is what your chart is drawn up in) your 5th house of childern is taurus with venus its ruler there but opposed by saturn. Now, all this could (key word) mean you will never have childern or it could simply mean it will be compartively more difficult for you then most.

i have 5th house taurus venus opposed saturn...does this usually mean no children?

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 25

taurus42681

Hello, I'm new at this and have been researching for days. I am looking to find marriage or serious relationships in my life. I hope I can attached Natal Chart. If not my DOB is 04/26/1981, Time 13:27pm, Location: Los Angeles CA. astro_w2gw_01_letisia_cuevas_hp.gif

Claire19

I dont know why people are posting separate transits and progressions charts and not on the natal. They have to be together and triggered always by the birth chart aspects.

Claire19

i have 5th house taurus venus opposed saturn...does this usually mean no children?
Mars is ruling your 5th and is not in great condition. The Moon also will give indication of fertility and is not in great condition either. However I wouldn't rule out a child. Venus and Sun in the 5th will give you a chance that normally you may not have, by looking at other aspects. The 11th deals with fostered, adopted or stepchildren and there can be problems there.

Transits to the 5th will be the time when conception is possible. If you are travelling or in a foreign clime this can be the time when you may fall pregnant. You have very mixed aspects but watch for planets hitting your Venus or Sun by transit.

Last edited: