Local space lines and ACG crossings

gesso

I find this branch of astrology so interesting!
I have a couple questions though...

1.What is up with local space lines? Do you find that you really do experience that planet's theme along given lines in your chart? I dont fully understand them :confused: but have seen some things showing truth in them within my own travels...

2.When there is a crossing of ACG lines... i have read that the influence carries along the latitude line..
Does this literally mean that this latitude around the whole globe carries it? (I dont understand why, if so...but whatever :p )

But anyway, an example ..
My jupiter DC and neptune MC lines intersect at the 42nd line in the US...
Does this line carry this energy for me around the globe?

Last edited:

angeldust

as i have lived in 4 different countries,i can tell u that astro carthography has for the most part been very accurate for me .
and for the people i know.
its incedible how much that thing is accurate.
i m yet trying to figure out where i d be the best ME ,and how to MOVE THERe ....but yeah energy of the place def project itself but after a prolonged stay.
u would not notice the energy after 15 day vacation.give a place 3 months at least and u ll see.

Have you tried the astrocartophy on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. Do NOT do a relocated birth chart.

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

Last edited: