Am I going to be alone?

8thstellium

Am I going to be alone? Dr.farr, Anachiel please help

Hi All,
Members on Horary board have been very kind and non-judgmental and have helped me a lot in the past. I am thankful for that.

I am feeling a lot helpless these days specially since almost 2 years have passed since he left and I am unable to see any hope since so much time has passed.

For a long time I thought somehow it is possible and it might happen though I never really totally believed it was possible or practical but it at least kept me going.
But now whenever I remember it is impossible that he will come back someday and it's not practical or possible, I am feeling more and more vulnerable and I am unable to even get up off my *** and do something good or productive for myself. It's almost as if I lost my muse.

My question is 'Am I going to be alone and lonely and miserable without any energy, enthusiasm or fun in my life in the long term?'
Am I going to end up alone?

Why wasn't I able to get over him or the situation even till date?
Wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_am_i_hr.78889.53845.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_am_i_hr.78889.53845.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Kannon

The answer has to do with an attitude you take, not a development of circumstances. If you are waiting around for someone to come back to you, you may be on a path of negativity and misery the rest of your life. The horary chart here indicates that you should take care of yourself, your physical health. See all those planets and the chart ruler Mercury in the 6th house? See the Asc applying conjunct Jupiter (ruler of 7th/DC)? This indicates that your options are wide open. Mercury retrograde (ruler of DC) indicates that the person you are missing may return, but why live your life in passive wishing. Take charge of your life and be true to yourself and positive things have a way of following along and finding you.

8thstellium

Thank You Kannon.
But I do not really see any options in front of me and there is not a lot I can do. Because whenever i like someone or something I tend to lose them/those.
I get stuck with what I hate or have no attachment or liking to. For eg: I have been wanting to n trying to get out of this place for almost 1.5 years. but nothing happened till now.
But if finally I accept it n start enjoying it, then I lose it.

Could someone, dr.farr, anachiel, address my original concern, please..

Last edited:

dr. farr

An "ever" type question is not really amenable to horary divination, because it is open-ended and reliable horary requires specific questions related to specific (usually 1 year or less) time-frame parameters. Further, what the OP wants to know, here, is better subject for natal/progressed chart analysis to obtain a more likely reliable delineation (in my opinion)...

aquarius7000

Hi,
But I do not really see any options in front of me and there is not a lot I can do. Because whenever i like someone or something I tend to lose them/those.
I get stuck with what I hate or have no attachment or liking to....
8thStellium, I am with Kannon on this. Alot has to do with your own attitude. In other words, you are saying that everything you have, be it your job/study course, family and friends, belongings, xyz.. all that you have with and around you is all the stuff/the people you hate? That is a very strong judgement against life itself, and I hope that you change this kind of thinking very, very soon.

Coming back to the man you have been waiting for, for the past 2 yrs, even if, hypothetically speaking, he were to come back, you would really want a man that did not even care to ask whether you were alive the past two years? For you part, that is not love, apologies and certainly no offence intended, that is obsession surrounded by alot of self-pity. Get up and try to do/accomplish whatever you want. Whatever works out in the end, enjoy that.

Best
:)AQ7

IleneK

Premium Member
An "ever" type question is not really amenable to horary divination, because it is open-ended and reliable horary requires specific questions related to specific (usually 1 year or less) time-frame parameters.

Thanks, Dr. Farr for mentioning the type of questions suited for horary. In the sticky notes for the horary forum, it indicates that questions must be able to be tested. "Ever" ones do not meet that requirement.