Aspects and a good singing voice

Anahath

I'm really passionate about singing,I could sing all day.It's fun and liberating and just amazing.I would love to pursue this,to take singing classes but I wonder is my chart reflects these ideals and if I would really thrive as a singer.If I could perfect my singing I wouldn't even do it for money,just for the possibility to sing in front of people.

Lately I've been playing around with different expressions of self...starting from drawing wich became way too technical and I don't see any fun in it anymore,I tried writing...wich alternates...sometimes it's fun,other times it's really hard...but with singing,it's like,even if it's hard,it's still fun,enjoyable.I even toyed with the soprano range[even though I'm a guy] and didn't use falsetto,just my head voice.So,all in all...I want to pursue this...it just seems like a great way to express myself.

Here's my chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_alex_hp_20130_17483.gif
    astro_w2at_01_alex_hp_20130_17483.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 29

Anahath

Oh,and I forgot to mention that my voice didn't change that much during puberty.I'm 21.So,it's very high...and it kinda sounds...hmm...prissy?>.>I'm really insecure about it.I mean,I know I can hit some notes but just the fact that I can't sing in lower registers[tenor,baritone...I can't even dream of bass] seems embarrassing.Should I quit?Or should I continue with what some would call "unique"?