Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-20-2010, 12:02 PM

Help with career...money...PLEASE read my chart!

Hi everyone and thank you for reading my message

I really need help in figuring out what is happening with my career, money, finances.. I'm trying real hard to find a job and NOTHING. I've been working real hard freelance and NOTHING. It seems that for the past 2 years something is stuck.

Can anyone help out?
I'm uploading my natal chart plus copying/pasting some details here and I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND ADVICE.
(If you come across something regarding children, I'd also love to hear that too)

Rising Sign is in 19 Degrees Libra
Sun is in 24 Degrees Leo.
Moon is in 06 Degrees Cancer.
Mercury is in 06 Degrees Leo.
Venus is in 22 Degrees Leo.
Mars is in 06 Degrees Cancer.
Jupiter is in 21 Degrees Leo.
Saturn is in 14 Degrees Virgo.
Uranus is in 17 Degrees Scorpio.
Neptune is in 17 Degrees Sagittarius.
Pluto is in 17 Degrees Libra.
N. Node is in 08 Degrees Virgo.
Attached Images
File Type: png tina1979.png (9.9 KB, 12 views)

Unread 07-24-2011, 09:49 AM

Re: Help with career...money...PLEASE read my chart!

You ask about children and I have always been taught that Aquarius on the 5th literally means ' No ' ... however the ruler of your 5th is Uranus and it is placed in the sign of Virgo in 2nd house trining your MC [ what you wish to achieve ] in Cancer [ motherhood ]
I think it might be a medical problem .. due to Uranus in Virgo. Or perhaps if you have children they may need medical assistance ... i am picking up thyroid or neck area from 2nd house being naturally ruled by Taurus [ the Neck ] but I am not a medical person so the best person to see would be your doctor .
Wishing you all the best
Unread 07-24-2011, 09:57 AM

Just a thought
As for work .. I really think that you should be working with children .. Moon conjunct Mars in 9th . With Pluto on Asc perhaps a psychology course would help you to understand in which direction you would like to go in this career sphere .
I can see you teaching children / teenagers or learning / teaching about how to look after children .
Unread 07-24-2011, 09:58 AM

Neptune will soon be entering your 5th house so perhaps either your dreams [ neptune ] come true with regards to children or perhaps medication [ neptune ] may be needed with regard to children ... check to see when Neptune enters your 5th

Tags
careermoneyplease, chart, read