Firearms,martian energy,death & more

emotionality

Inspired by the Jupiter and death thread I decided to make my own death- themed thread lol

Ok so here goes,My names Rachael and I want to target practice.

Here's the why: I have always had a fascination with firearms.I think and imagine it would be a wonderful way to channel any aggressive and stressful energy I carry around with me.I'm a little high strung at times.Now I have many other hobbies to channel my energies with but my aggression..on the inside is something I have always had issues expressing for a myriad of reasons.I think I would have a fantastic time shooting little clay pigeons all afternoon or even a pile of dirt would satisfy me.I could go on at length about what I think leads to this fascination but I'll spare you.At any rate I feel it would help me channel some of my martian energy in a responsible way.:biggrin:

Maybe your sitting there thinking : o...k...Go to a shooting range then
Well, firstly it's easier said that done with no firearm lol

Secondly I have Mars & Uranus in the 8th house conjunct by a wide orb .
(9°07s in Sagittarius sextile sun venus & mercury)
I also have Jupiter in Scorpio and I may be wrong but I think that gives Mars & Jupiter mutual reception.
(depending on what you "use").
Mars is also my ASC ruler.I am not quite sure if that strengthens my Mars or not
(both positively and negatively).Making the incidence of accidents more or less probable or not ? If it does strengthen My Mars & ASC though,I think target practice would be a great outlet because Mars rules firearms (I think ).I don't think myself very aggressive so,if it's there I don't express it very well.Maybe that's what gives me my headaches..Aries (ruling the head) also being ruled by Mars and unexpressed Martian energy finding its manifestation.*sigh*

Back to subject ! From what I understand, both of these planets
( :mars: & :uranus: ) rule surgery and also both of them lend themselves to sudden/unexpected death and weird accidents/accidents in general.

Now the 8th isn't all about death,right? It also has to do with sex and inheritances , legal matters,other peoples money among other things.

So,I have a very strong libido.I've have to deal with legal shenanigans for quite some time and likely will always
(child support etc)
I also deal with other peoples money in a few different ways.And I'm pretty darn clumsy too.I've had gall bladder surgery that had a long and painful recovery
(in comparison to my sisters and considering it was laproscopic procedure) I'm unfortunately very familiar with hospitals lol Maybe this energy manifests in these situations?

Now about my little wanna be hobby.I am a little reticent to be around dangerous things
(even though I have the utmost respect and healthy fear of said dangerous things) partly because I am a little worried that by some freak accident I'm gonna injure something important.I have always wanted to sky dive as well.I guess that's a no-no o_O

I suppose I could step in a puddle of doggie drool slip and crack my head on something and that would be all she wrote & that would classify as a freak accident as well.No matter what someone does, there's a chance of fatality.Even a quick drive to the store is inherently dangerous because a car is not only a means of transportation, it is also a big hulk of metal careening down the road at high velocity.

Bottom line .. am I just being silly about it? Paranoid for no reason?
(as usual lol) I guess if I expected it, it wont be unexpected but that's quite a joy killer right there.I know I'm going to die and that's ok with me.If it's outta nowhere and quick I suppose that's a good thing but I sort of spoiled the element of surprise lol I'd prefer to not leave my child motherless when she's so very young.Should I be a little more aware of the possibility when transits etc are activating it ( I'm none too swift on the transits :pinched:) ?Or on the otherhand....should I just exercise the care I normally would in living and take a chance and enjoy myself?

I am also very curious to see if anyone here enjoys target practice or anything along those lines and what placements lend themselves to that in other peoples charts too :joyful:

Any feedback would be appreciated ! :sideways:

oh and the chart,just in case:http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/267/chartf.gif

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
emotions, to Rachael

Rachael,

You asked:
My names Rachael and I want to target practice...I am a little reticent to be around dangerous things...I have the utmost...fear of said dangerous things...I am a little worried...should I just exercise the care I normally would in living and take a chance and enjoy myself?

As you seem to be aware, you have a bucket chart with :moon: (home, also emotions) as the "handle", so you "pick things up" with your emotions. This indicates that how you feel about something determines how it works in your life. So if you feel afraid that firearms are dangerous, then you shouldn't be around them. Only when you are calm enough and relaxed enough to consider the idea without "freaking out" should you do it. Perhaps you can "calm down" on the idea by going to shooting ranges, watching other people there, and seeing how safe it is for them. Perhaps you only want to go to a shooting range and take ONE shot, so you can see that you are OK afterward. If you calm down and become less emotional about the subject, then your feelings will calm down and you can do this. But unless you are calm, it could be very dangerous (since your emotions "drive" your reality).

Calmly,

Tim