My three signs are a conflict

hellomaz

I'm a Leo sun / Capricorn Moon / Libra rising.

I'm pretty much an extrovert introvert / hot&cold. I'm very friendly and always down to meet new people, but then there are times I rather be by myself. I can be carefree but then I can be serious. People tell me I'm very loving and warm then there are others that say I'm cold and scary when I'm mad. I'm a very defensive person that will fight back and have a hard time of letting go. I get angry very easily, but I'll get over it in 10 minutes (depends of the damage lol). When I'm angry, I cannot speak to anyone until I'm fully cooled down. When I see other people being negative, I don't let that get to me and make sure I'm the positive force for everyone. I make sure people are first than me when it comes to happiness.

I'm not afraid of confrontation at all, I mean of course it's not my favorite, but I don't hide away from it. I love communicating and understanding both sides, but there are times people get hurt from what I say the truth because they think I'm very nice and polite and didn't expect that from me.

I am very equal to everyone. I never want to be the one who gives a bad attitude / negative energy. I'm always the energetic and down to earth friend in the group who gives everyone so much love and respect, but when someone treat me the differently (or like not in my standards), it does hurt me a bit but I don't express it. Maybe in my tone or the way I speak with a sharp tongue, but I'd never tell that someone hurt my feelings. Lmao.

My dominant sign is Capricorn, but I don't feel connected to that sign/element at all. I do feel all three of my signs do come in play of what I'm saying: Leo -- ego/pride. Capricorn -- taking myself seriously. Libra -- diplomatic/equal. It makes me sometimes question my identity. I would appreciate anyone's feedback and hopefully someone is on the same boat as me~

Goodness, I sound like a brat. Please I'm really not! Hahaha. Just expressing/venting! :3

I would also appreciate someone giving me feedback of my natal chart. I mean why not? It's fun to hear from others.

:)

StelliumNoise

I'm a Leo sun / Capricorn Moon / Libra rising.

I'm pretty much an extrovert introvert / hot&cold. I'm very friendly and always down to meet new people, but then there are times I rather be by myself. I can be carefree but then I can be serious. People tell me I'm very loving and warm then there are others that say I'm cold and scary when I'm mad. I'm a very defensive person that will fight back and have a hard time of letting go. I get angry very easily, but I'll get over it in 10 minutes (depends of the damage lol). When I'm angry, I cannot speak to anyone until I'm fully cooled down. When I see other people being negative, I don't let that get to me and make sure I'm the positive force for everyone. I make sure people are first than me when it comes to happiness.

I'm not afraid of confrontation at all, I mean of course it's not my favorite, but I don't hide away from it. I love communicating and understanding both sides, but there are times people get hurt from what I say the truth because they think I'm very nice and polite and didn't expect that from me.

I am very equal to everyone. I never want to be the one who gives a bad attitude / negative energy. I'm always the energetic and down to earth friend in the group who gives everyone so much love and respect, but when someone treat me the differently (or like not in my standards), it does hurt me a bit but I don't express it. Maybe in my tone or the way I speak with a sharp tongue, but I'd never tell that someone hurt my feelings. Lmao.

My dominant sign is Capricorn, but I don't feel connected to that sign/element at all. I do feel all three of my signs do come in play of what I'm saying: Leo -- ego/pride. Capricorn -- taking myself seriously. Libra -- diplomatic/equal. It makes me sometimes question my identity. I would appreciate anyone's feedback and hopefully someone is on the same boat as me~

Goodness, I sound like a brat. Please I'm really not! Hahaha. Just expressing/venting! :3

I would also appreciate someone giving me feedback of my natal chart. I mean why not? It's fun to hear from others.

:)

Capricorn Moon is so much more than just taking yourself seriously. I have Sun and Moon in the 10th (house of capricorn) so I can kind of understand even though I am a Gemini.

"I mean of course it's not my favorite, but I don't hide away from it. I love communicating and understanding both sides, but there are times people get hurt from what I say the truth because they think I'm very nice and polite and didn't expect that from me

Maybe in my tone or the way I speak with a sharp tongue, but I'd never tell that someone hurt my feelings. Lmao"

These are all Capricorn traits. The Moon is about your emotions. And capricorn is about realism, practicality, and not really being out of line or touch with how things are supposed to work/upholding the highest status quo.

So what happens is instead of expressing and accepting raw emotion, your emotions are filtered through this understanding of the true nature of interactions. Capricorn Moons have good control over their emotional states because it "is what it is" for you, at the end of the day.

But of course there is caution against being too emotionally understanding. Think of the bad side of the Capricorn Moon like the government. The government is an entity that regularly makes decisions based on a broad overview of the issues before them, if a few people suffer, well it must be done for the greater good. The government dosen't cry, nor does it care about the feelings of the constituents. It will listen to reason, and you can voice your opinion, but really there is no place for feelings in government considerings. It's out of place.

The Capricorn Moon has this type of energy on a subtle level so instead of being cold, its just an understanding of your own emotional world.

"I'm pretty much an extrovert introvert / hot&cold. I'm very friendly and always down to meet new people, but then there are times I rather be by myself. I can be carefree but then I can be serious."

I think this issue you speak of is embodying your Libra Rising. I call Libra the drunk who stumbles into the card game, and you think he's a fool, and then he takes your money...and its on you for judging a book by its cover. Libra is not not what it seems to us, and again this is because we like to judge covers too quickly. So often times, from what I see with Libras, is that you'll think it's one thing, soft and cute, only to find out its a brick wall.

Also speaks to your Leo Sun. Leo isn't just about ego and pride, its also being liked, and loved.

Leo Sun, Capricorn, Libra Rising - is not actually a bad combination (to me). You just need to spend more time getting to know yourself and learning how to control your energies

Last edited: