Does Sun/Moon midpoint Conj Sun mean they are destined to be married?

GemGirl

Hi there to all astrologers - I came onto this website to seek assistance with synastry. I actually don't have this aspect in my synastry however a lady he says is only his friend does with some other pretty good aspects following:

Sun/Moon midpoint conj Sun 01 57
IC conj Sun/Moon midpoint - unknown due to not knowing her birth time

Moon conj Moon
Moon conj Mean node 08 07
Mean node conj Pluto
Mean node Trine Mercury 03 14
Mean node Conj Moon 06 07
Mean node sextile Neptune 01 06

Sun trine mean node 03 06,
Sun sextile Sun 02 38
Sun conj Jupiter 04 08
Sun trine moon - unkown due to not knowing her birth time
Sun sextile mercury 02 46

Mercury conj descendent Orb 5 10

MC trine Mars 05 06
Moon sextile jupiter 00 31
Moon trine Pluto 00 31
Pluto trine Mercury 01 30
Mercury Trine Moon - unkown due to not knowing her birth time
Chiron Sextile Venus 03 37
Chiron Trine Saturn 00 06
Uranus TRine Venus 04 56
Mars Trine Uranus 04 47
Mars Trine Neptune 04 39
Uranus Sextile Saturn 01 12

They only have some hard aspects however they are so minor in their chart as follows:

Moon sQ Asc - unknown due to not knowing her birthtime
Moon sQ Mercury - 03 27
Sun Quincunx Mars 00 32
Mercury Quincunx Mars 00 40
Asc square mean node 04 24
Jupiter sQ Mars 02 02
Mars sQ Mercury 05 19
Mars SEsqui Square Sun/Moon midpoint - unknown due to not knowing her birthtime
Neptune Opp Mercury 00 55
Venus Quincunx Saturn 00 55
Pluto Sesqui- Sq Mars 01 20
Venus Quincunx Uranus 00 24
Mars Conj Lilith 05 36
Saturn Sesqi sQ Moon - unknown due to not knowing her birthtime
Uranus Sesqi sQ Uranus - unknown due to not knowing her birthtime
Jupiter Sesqi sQ Neptune 00 08
Jupiter sQ Lilith 04 52

Are they destined to be together? And should I step out of the way? He is 42 and wants children I am 49 and can't conceive, she is 30 yrs old. He says there was no attraction however we split up last year for 3 months because I didn't fall pregnant and during that time he pursued to connect with her. It took a while for her to respond to him and they never met up and within that time he came back to me.

I am driving myself crazy as our chart has got major negatives

Mars Sq Mars Orb 00 19
Mars Sq Mercury Orb 00 37
Venus Sq Vertex Orb 00 11
Mars Sq Asc Orb 01 14
Mean Node Opp Venus Orb 00 24
Saturn Sq Saturn Orb 00 41
Moon Sq Pluto Orb 00 36
Saturn Opp Mean Node Orb 03 24
Venus sQ Saturn double whammy Orb 04 38 - 04 30
Moon Semi-Q Jupiter
Mars Trine Saturn double whammy Orb 00 11 - 00 10 [unsure if negative?]
Venus Quincunx Pluto 00 08
Saturn sQ vertex 04 08
Jupiter Semi sQ Moon 00 05
Vertex sQ Chiron 00 53
Lilith Conj Vertex 01 56
Uranus opp Venus 06 13
Uranus opp Saturn 02 24
Vertex Conj lilith 04 48
Jupiter opp Neptune 01 47
Uranus Quincunx Mercury 01 35
Neptune Quincunx Moon 01 50
Neptune opp Mercury 06 56
Lilith Conj Saturn 06 45
Vertex sQ Uranus 05 50

There are some good aspects for us but they are mostly relevant harmonics. I found these charts on horoscopeyourself.com

Our positives are:

Sun Sextile Pluto 00 47
Sun Sextile Jupiter 03 41
Sun Trine Neptune 03 21
Moon trine Moon 00 36
Moon sextile Venus 03 48
Vertex Conj Moon 03 58
Venus Trine Asc 03 12
Saturn trine Asc 00 44
Asc Sextile Jupiter 03 26
Neptune Conj Asc 07 32
MC Trine venus 05 46
MC Trine Neptune 04 49

Mean node Trine Moon 04 20
Mean node Trine Sun 02 33
Mean node Trine Venus 05 00
Mean Node Sextile Jupiter 00 59
Mercury trine mean node 02 31

Asc Conj Neptune 03 36
Asc Sextile Pluto 01 02

Mars Trine Venus 4 00
Venus Trine Mars 04 07
Mercury Sextile Pluto 00 49
Mercury Trine Neptune 03 19
Venus Sextile Uranus 00 54
Venus Sextile Mercury 03 49
Venus Sextile Jupiter 03 52
Venus Trine Neptune 04 12
Pluto Trine Mercury 04 29
Jupiter Trine Jupiter 02 07
Jupiter Trine Pluto 02 31
Jupiter Trine Uranus 05 05
Mercury Sextile Jupiter 03 40
Venus Sextile Jupiter 03 52
Venus Trine Chiron 05 49
Saturn Trine Chiron 01 52
Saturn sextile mercury 00 07
Mars trine Saturn 00 11
Saturn trine Mars 00 10

Can anyone please help me I am desperate to find out anyones opinion???If this is not the ebst way to get an interprtationcan someone please guide me as I am a newbie. Thankyou I would really, really appreciate the help

ardentika

Definitely doesn't meat they are destined to marry, rarely any aspect shows destiny as there are ma y failed relationships with amazing aspects ang long term relationships with "mediocre " aspects. It's definitely significant and shows a great deal of chemistry and understanding bht in the end it all falls to free will.

Also if he left you just because you couldn't conceive then ask yourself is this love at all.

GemGirl

Thankyou for your reply. I truly do appreciate your time.

Yes I do understand free will but I guess I'm wondering from looking at the Synastry aspects is ours more Karmic based rather than his with this other woman being more of a Soulmate relationship?

I know that it sounds bad that he left me because I couldn't conceive however it seems it wasn't as simple as that when he returned he said he loved me and didn't want to see me being hurt by his need to have children. He does however still want to have children, that hasn't changed. Hence, my query as to whether I should step out the way for both of them to connect and have the relationship and family he desires and I'm sure she is at the right age to be open to, able to & considering?

I'm also wondering what does our Synastry suggest for a relationship? Any help I am most grateful

ElenaJ

It's very difficult to read a list of aspects and really understand what's happening in the charts. Can you post charts that can be read?

GemGirl

Re: Does Sun/Moon midpoint Conj Sun mean they are destined to be married?
Hi ElenaJ,

Thankyou so much for your reply. I am a newbie here and haven't yet been able to successfully post a chart but I can give you birthdates/times? For both charts if that helps? Below:

MHJ 15/7/76 18:30 London UK
WAT 16/6/69 15:32 Kalgoorlie W.A. - my chart with him

GCM 11/5/88 birth time unknown Broome W.A. - his chart with her

If you could give me an insight into the charts I would very much appreciate it Thankyou in advance W

It's very difficult to read a list of aspects and really understand what's happening in the charts. Can you post charts that can be read?
ElenaJ
user_offline.gif

Last edited:

GemGirl

Hi Ilene,

Why do you say they aren't destined to be together?

I read that a Sun/Moon midpoint to Sun aspect in astrology is a contract to either have children with that person or to break up a stagnant relationship?

I'd like to hear your insight into your opinion? It would be very helpful for me.

Thankyou W

Are they destined to be together?

No.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,

Why do you say they aren't destined to be together?

I read that a Sun/Moon midpoint to Sun aspect in astrology is a contract to either have children with that person or to break up a stagnant relationship?

I'd like to hear your insight into your opinion? It would be very helpful for me.

Thankyou W

Because the delineation and symbolism of the midpoints and aspects to midpoints are archetypal and so multi-faceted. Thus, they do not have single interpretations like "Sun/Moon midpoint to Sun aspect in astrology is a contract to either have children with that person or to break up a stagnant relationship..." Astrology just doesn't work like that.

I don't have any insight on what it might mean without looking at the respective natals and their synastry, and then perhaps the midpoints. It needs to be taken in its entire context. And meaning no disrespect here, I am not inclined to undertake that in-depth analysis in this matter. It seems to me it needs to be discussed openly, honestly and face to face rather than looking for clues in these charts.

That's just my personal opinion, tho.

Last edited:

GemGirl

Thankyou Ilene,
I am pretty new to astrology in such detail like this so it really helps to understand as the online descriptions of each aspect can be daunting. Could I ask what do you think of the overall chart for myself and my partner? I don't know how to post a chart wheel? Have tried without any luck but I can give you our birthdate details for you to have a look at if you have the time? Below:

Me: WAT - 16-06-1969 18:30 Kalgoorlie W.A.
Him: MHJ - 15 -07 - 1976 London U.K.

I would really appreciate any insight you may have?

Thankyou W

Because the delineation and symbolism of the midpoints and aspects to midpoints are archetypal and so multi-faceted. Thus, they do not have single interpretations like "Sun/Moon midpoint to Sun aspect in astrology is a contract to either have children with that person or to break up a stagnant relationship..." Astrology just doesn't work like that.

I don't have any insight on what it might mean without looking at the respective natals and their synastry, and then perhaps the midpoints. It needs to be taken in its entire context. And meaning no disrespect here, I am not inclined to undertake that in-depth analysis in this matter. It seems to me it needs to be discussed openly, honestly and face to face rather than looking for clues in these charts.

That's just my personal opinion, tho.

GemGirl

Hi ElenaJ, [I just learnt how to quote sorry for double post]

Thankyou so much for your reply. I am a newbie here and haven't yet been able to successfully post a chart but I can give you birthdates/times? For both charts if that helps? Below:

WAT 16/6/69 15:32 Kalgoorlie W.A. - my chart with him

GCM 11/5/88 birth time unknown Broome W.A. - his chart with her

If you could give me an insight into the charts I would very much appreciate it Thankyou in advance W

ElenaJ
user_offline.gif

IleneK

Premium Member
Thankyou Ilene,
I am pretty new to astrology in such detail like this so it really helps to understand as the online descriptions of each aspect can be daunting. Could I ask what do you think of the overall chart for myself and my partner? I don't know how to post a chart wheel? Have tried without any luck but I can give you our birthdate details for you to have a look at if you have the time? Below:

Me: WAT - 16-06-1969 18:30 Kalgoorlie W.A.
Him: MHJ - 15 -07 - 1976 London U.K.

I would really appreciate any insight you may have?

Thankyou W

I sincerely mean no disrespect here, but I am not inclined to undertake analysis in this matter. I would only repeat: given the matured ages of both of you, it seems to me this needs to be discussed directly, openly, honestly and face to face rather than anxiously nibbling around the edges and looking for clues in these charts.

Best to open yourself to the truth of the matter as the two of you see it together.

GemGirl

Thanks for reply Ilene - you are entitled to be firm on your position & I respect that I guess I just have to face the issue with him & hope that it will be discussed openly and honestly as you said. I really value your time in replying even though I would have hoped for more insight into the charts.

All the very Best W

I sincerely mean no disrespect here, but I am not inclined to undertake analysis in this matter. I would only repeat: given the matured ages of both of you, it seems to me this needs to be discussed directly, openly, honestly and face to face rather than anxiously nibbling around the edges and looking for clues in these charts.

Best to open yourself to the truth of the matter as the two of you see it together.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for reply Ilene ... I respect that I guess I just have to face the issue with him & hope that it will be discussed openly and honestly as you said. ...

All the very Best W

You are very welcome, GemWoman

At this point in your life, I think you do have to face the issue with him and discuss it openly and honestly from your experience. How you feel about the result and about yourself will give you authentic guidance about how to proceed. Trust yourself; be a lantern unto yourself.
All the very best to you, as well.