Need list of my transits for time range.

Nine Tests

I want to know the start and end dates for transits of my chart for previous and future years.

Astro.com only shows current long-term transits.

An astrologer once provided me a table that showed all my transits for a specified time range. The Y axis listed all aspects and the X axis was time.

Is there any free online resource that will generate a summary of transits for a specified time range?

I'm not looking for interpretations, just aspects.

Nine Tests

What orb do you consider the start? And what orb do you consider the end? There is considerable variations as to what astrologers consider for this.

I'm too experientially ignorant to have a preference for orb ranges. To be honest, I don't sufficiently understand the significance. I'm open to your recommendation in terms of what orb range I should be considering.

I have noticed that the start and end point of transits on astro.com is different to grupovenus.com presumably due to what each considers in terms of orb range.

Last edited:

HYS

If you can wait for maybe a month I am currently coding it for my page. It will be free, maybe need to register, but that is also free and stays free .. will see how much the calculations kills cpu time.