Are all Cancer Ascendant doom to marry later in life?

UnluckyGirl

I‘m a Cancer ascendant and 20 years old. I never had a serious relationship but this is due to my Venus in Cancer in the 12th house so I‘ve got ridiculously high standards in love. I did have a lot of one-night-stands (maybe like 15) and the first time I had sex was with 14 (maybe Jupiter in the 8th?). I also have Uranus and Neptune in the 7th so I‘m not really into marriage because I just don‘t understand the idea behind it. It‘s too conventional for me and it‘s too restrictive for me. The concept is too religious for me and has nothing to do with love. I‘m also scared of having to give money when divorced because I‘m from a rich household. Don‘t know why everyone is so obsessed about marrying. ;) It has nothing to do with the Ascendant I believe though every Cancer ascendant that I know has been single for quite a few years but they either have Venus in the 12th or Uranus in the 7th.

Don't blame your Cancer Venus in 12th H.. Neptune in 7th H is enough by itself.
Couldn't agree more with you about marriage. The whole ceremony feels plain stupid to me same goes for the idea behind it. That's Uranus for us.

Having Jupiter in 8th H is the opposite of having Saturn in there. Do you also have Saturn in 8th H?

@unluckygirl i couldn't agree with you more. After Saturn return nothing happens...everything stays as it is...so no rewards. I'm 34 and no sex. Couple of short term relationship in my early twenties. I would like to have relationship and family but i fell into depression after all unlucky experiences. Also had to go through my hard childhood experiences in therepy. Saturn is hitting to my midpoints in my natal chart...making my life sour. Saturn is in my 2nd house of selfworth. Saturn and Pluto conjunct in the 2nd. Moon in my 5th is in aqua. Asc virgo. 7th house is empty and its ruler Neptune is making exact trine to 12th house mercury. Toxic.

That's a pity. You never had sex?
Could you post your natal chart?
What's going on with your 8th H?

Honestly I am very tired of listening to others trying to make Saturn look less shitty than he really is.
I think people try to make it sound better in order for others to not freak out. The worst thing with Saturn is not only that it doesn't reward no matter what, nor the depression.. but the fact that the person keeps waiting forever because Saturn doesn't make you mature/experienced in that area.. that's so far from truth.. In reality Saturn kills every opportunity making sure that you'll stay immatured and inexperienced in that area. You keep waiting forever until you realise it's never going to happen, no matter how many obstacles you overcome there will always appear more and more.. That is Saturn.

JessiL

Ok so I have Cancer ascendant and Saturn in the 8th in Aquarius I had sex at 14 and have been having it I guess nonstop compared to most people with Saturn in the 8th in Aquarius. I've also been in relationships my whole life it seems like I've never been single for longer than 2 or 3 months my last relationship I'm coming out of lasted almost 7 years. I have my Sun, Mercury, Neptune, and Uranus all in my 7th in Capricorn. I don't know exactly what all the aspects are but I do have Pluto, Moon, and Jupiter all in my 5th house in Scorpio...could be why I don't have trouble in the casual sex area? I'm 24 now and have a few people interested in having a relationship with me but I just got free there's no way i'm getting back tied down now!

UnluckyGirl

Ok so I have Cancer ascendant and Saturn in the 8th in Aquarius I had sex at 14 and have been having it I guess nonstop compared to most people with Saturn in the 8th in Aquarius. I've also been in relationships my whole life it seems like I've never been single for longer than 2 or 3 months my last relationship I'm coming out of lasted almost 7 years. I have my Sun, Mercury, Neptune, and Uranus all in my 7th in Capricorn. I don't know exactly what all the aspects are but I do have Pluto, Moon, and Jupiter all in my 5th house in Scorpio...could be why I don't have trouble in the casual sex area? I'm 24 now and have a few people interested in having a relationship with me but I just got free there's no way i'm getting back tied down now!

Oh my God!! Could you post your natal chart? If yiu don't want to you can send me birth info via pm. It's the forst time I see Saturn 8th H Aqua having sex esoecially since such a young age! I am so shocked! All your 5th H planets play important role to this

JessiL

Yes here it is please let me know your thoughts!!

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 52

HeartTree

That's a pity. You never had sex?
Could you post your natal chart?
What's going on with your 8th H?

Honestly I am very tired of listening to others trying to make Saturn look less shitty than he really is.
I think people try to make it sound better in order for others to not freak out. The worst thing with Saturn is not only that it doesn't reward no matter what, nor the depression.. but the fact that the person keeps waiting forever because Saturn doesn't make you mature/experienced in that area.. that's so far from truth.. In reality Saturn kills every opportunity making sure that you'll stay immatured and inexperienced in that area. You keep waiting forever until you realise it's never going to happen, no matter how many obstacles you overcome there will always appear more and more.. That is Saturn.
ne6crs.jpg

Yep, never. I tried and i had possibilities but it didn't felt right or safe. Nowadays i feel actually hate if someone is trying to come too close to me. I don't recall when it started but this feeling is very strong and will stop me to develop relationship. Still i would like to be with someone. And I'm very sexual. My 7&8 are empty..maybe thats part of the problem. I agree with Saturn..its so malevic. Not a great teacher as it been labeled nowadays. Here is my chart. Its with progression, i hope it dosen't matter.

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Yes here it is please let me know your thoughts!!

Wow! your natal planets are all concentrated in relationship houses (5th,7th and 8th) Jupiter is on the 5th H cusp same goes for your Sun, Venus and Mars conjuct your DSC! No wonder you have lots of sex and relationships! So I guess the remedy to 8th H Saturn is Jupiter in the 5th H.. Although your Sun, Venus,Mars conjuct Neptune and Uranus must play an important role too.
How does Saturn square Moon play out in your case? Do you happen to need deeper connection (Saturn in 8th H) than what you get (5th H Moon)? Although you Moon is in Scorpio too. I am really curious to know more about you and how you feel about sex/intimacy relationships.
Uranus and Neptune in conjuction with Venus all in 7th H house is like you have double Uranus and Neptune in there.
Are you easily bired after Neptune's effect is gone?

UnluckyGirl

ne6crs.jpg

Yep, never. I tried and i had possibilities but it didn't felt right or safe. Nowadays i feel actually hate if someone is trying to come too close to me. I don't recall when it started but this feeling is very strong and will stop me to develop relationship. Still i would like to be with someone. And I'm very sexual. My 7&8 are empty..maybe thats part of the problem. I agree with Saturn..its so malevic. Not a great teacher as it been labeled nowadays. Here is my chart. Its with progression, i hope it dosen't matter.

Honestly it is not Saturn in your case.
The Mars square Satutn is 6 orbs. My aunt has Sun,Venus and Mars all in Virgo square Saturn in Sag. She had sex whrn she was 19teen. It was horrible for her since she had no sexuak appetite till her 27! and she fell in love for thr first time at 29 yo! So saturn definately delays and makes someone cold. She literally told me that she felt for the first time in her life that she liked a hug (from the one she fell in love with!) don't get me wrong she liked others a lot but felt nothing. The absence of water in her chart must be the problem.

Now as an Aqua 8th H with Saturn in it..
And an Uranus opposite Sun and ASC
I CAN TOTALLY GET THE FEELING YOU ARE DESCRIBING 110%
It is driving me crazy since I have so much water (Sun,Mercury, ASc in Cancer, Pisces Moon) fire (Leo Venus, Mars and Jupiter squared by Pluto!) And still.. I din't like being touched or getting too close with someone (physically) even when I want it.
It doesn't make sense.
It is your Aqua Moon and Venus-Uranus aspect. Generally Venus in Aqua people have a hard time with love. Venus in hard aspect to Uranus is even more intense in my opinion. Aqua is the most detached and cold sign. I am wondering if Jupiter that is also squaring your Venus is amplifying the Uranus effect making it even harder for you to open up. Venus in Sag tends to be a bit problematic too but hobestly I've seen people who have no difficult aspects or placements except of Venus in Aqua or Venus Uranus hard aspect and it was enough for them to have never experience sex but I am talking about girls exclusively. Maybe Mars in Aqua or Mars/Uranus aspect in a man's chart has the same effect?

Your Saturn is in Libra.. in 2nd H.
It doesn't affect your 8th H
But for me it is like Saturn is in Scorpio since your progressive Saturn has been in Scorpio since a young age for you. Pluto rules Scorpio and the 8th H so it is quite similar to Saturn being in 8th H but I don't feel that it is strong enough by itself. So I am insisting that the Venus square Uranus and Jupiter is the reason and the feelings you describe are Uranian.
Moon in Aqua is quite a bad sign for Moon too and it definately adds something to the mix but again it is not enough by itself.

In a few years your progressive Mars and Venus will conjuct your natal SUn! Don't lose hope! it may bring something good
I know you may feel that it is too late but you may actually enjoy it. Even if it doesn't bring a relationship it will definately bring something good! It is a very nice aspect. my friend has had this aspect early in her life and she found a guy she relly likes and he kind of saver her tbh. It lasts a few years too! Also your progressive Moon squares natal Moon and then natal Sun while trines Mercury. If Moon return brought someone you had feelings for maybe this square will bring someone too but I am nit sure if it will be simething strong or long lasting. Progressive Venus and Mars though are really nice!

JessiL

Wow! your natal planets are all concentrated in relationship houses (5th,7th and 8th) Jupiter is on the 5th H cusp same goes for your Sun, Venus and Mars conjuct your DSC! No wonder you have lots of sex and relationships! So I guess the remedy to 8th H Saturn is Jupiter in the 5th H.. Although your Sun, Venus,Mars conjuct Neptune and Uranus must play an important role too.
How does Saturn square Moon play out in your case? Do you happen to need deeper connection (Saturn in 8th H) than what you get (5th H Moon)? Although you Moon is in Scorpio too. I am really curious to know more about you and how you feel about sex/intimacy relationships.
Uranus and Neptune in conjuction with Venus all in 7th H house is like you have double Uranus and Neptune in there.
Are you easily bired after Neptune's effect is gone?

Saturn square Moon plays out in the relationship I had with my mother she was cold emotionally towards me didn't show much affections so I've had to learn and still learning about the importance of intimacy through relationships with others and I guess I carry it on by being emotionally cold and closed off at times.
I'm a deep person and I like to have deep conversations example one thing I hate is small talk and talking about trivial things with people but I have to do it now in my career.
I can have casual sex and not become attached. I still feel awkward about intimate relationships sometimes because I need a lot of space and privacy but being in this 7 year relationship helped me overcome a lot of what was lacking from my mother.
Yes I am easily bored I think I have venus conjunct Uranus which I read was a heartbreaker aspect after i'm not interested anymore (or maybe when the rose colored glasses come off -Neptune) that's it. Its easy for me to move on from relationships

Whoam1

Cancer is crazier than Aries in an aggressive way tbh. People think cancer, pastel colors, the softy. When really cancer was kicked into the sky for trying to fight Hercules by pinching his toes. Cancer may be small but they can be ballsy. I have my Sun and A.C. ruler (jupiter) in Pisces and I go by Pisces [Neptune in the first as my only non luminary in the first also helps put Pisces on top].

I'm not a softy, I'm not spineless and not all Pisces are guppies. We can be moody as hell, like a storm even. Drown you and your whole family in a rage of sea water. [Note that I don't much show or relate to sag but cap and Saturn play a big part of my chart along with Pisces]. Even so I'm not surprised that jess can be detached even with water in their chart (I can say that as a Pisces dominant I can't get off to strangers tho).

By the way slytherin88, I am a slytherin.

mathur_dinesh

There is a rule of thumb in the Vedic astrology that Mercury expedites matters and Saturn delays them.
When we take Cancer ascendant in Vedic astrology it could be either Cancer ascendant in western astrology or it could be Leo ascendant.
Both for Cancer and Leo the seventh house will have a sign of Saturn (Capricorn or Aquarius). Therefore the house will be deemed to have influence of Saturn and marital matters will be delayed.
This is a general rule but there will be exceptions if other planets cast a favourable influence on the seventh house or its owner. Therefore occasions will arise when a Cancer or Leo will get married early.

nyclibra

I don't have a Cancer ASC, but I have a Cancer DSC with Saturn on the cusp of my 6/7 houses (more in the 7th), never married, & I feel like the same applies for us too. Saturn rules my Capricorn ASC, & Cancer rules my 1st house of Aquarius where my Moon is.

Relationships (which I didn't have a lot of) were very short-lived, or ended before they even started. The last one was very tough & heartbreaking for me because I really liked him.

So to me, Cancer DSC & Saturn in Cancer is a real b***h & pain in the a**.

Blaze

Account Closed
All? Yikes, haven't met all Cancer ascendants, but I can say that no, its most likely not true.

The 7th would be ruled by Saturn, so its important to find out what the old nasty character is doing in your chart. Is he In-sect? Dignified? Debilitated? Which house is he in? What aspects does he make? If he's not in Capricorn or Aquarius (his home signs), what's the dispositor doing? What aspects does said dispositor make and from which house etc, etc.

Its a very complicated process. But I'm pretty sure not all Cancer ascendants are doomed.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

My cousin had a Cancer AC and married his early 20’s. He did fine.

There are a lot of celebs with Cancer rising who married young. So I don’t think it hurts you in that way.

I have a Virgo AC. When I was in my early 20’s, I was told by an expensive professional astrologer that I’d marry within a couple years. That didn’t happen. I don’t think marriage is for sure possible to predict either way. We may have certain tendencies associated with our charts but how they play out isn’t for certain.

Akhil Chandhok

I am a Cancer ASC like you, Saturn is in my 8th H in Aqua too which I find very problematic. I have never been intimate with anyone (it doesn't have to do with my family or environment like for example being religious, waiting for marriage etc.. majority of people in my country have sex before they turn 20). I have Pluto in 5th H too (squaring Mars and Venus instead of Saturn).
I am wondering if Uranus, Neptune and North Node are in your 7th H too? Mines are right on the 7th H cusp (Uranus and Neptune) and North Node just in 7th H without making aspects with any planets other than Mercury in 1st H.

Well to be honest I know just 2 people with Cancer ASC. One is about 46 (maybe a little more) and the other one about 34-37. The first one being a woman the second one being a man. None of them have been married or have kids. I think both of them didn't even have sex. The man is VERY attractive which was a SHOCK. I mean he could be a model.. that attractive.. Unfortunately I don't remember much else about their charts, I was younger when I checked them and didn't know much at that time (astrology wise).

To be honest (even if you don't have Uranus, Neptune or North Node in 7th H) A Capricorn DSC, Saturn as the lord of the 7th H in 7th or even worse in 8th H in detached non personal Aqua is a sure failure mix in my honest and very humble opinion. I don't want marriage or family myself but I wanted to have sex when I was a bit younger (15teen to 21 yo) with a stable partner. No matter how much in love I was no matter how good and patient the guy was no matter how much someone turned me on or how much I needed sex or hugs or anything like that I could never just do it.. I shoyld have tried to force myself because by the time I understood that the problem was mine it was a bit too late. When I was 16teen I thought "well maybe it is too early even if I want to, it would be better if I waited a little bit longer" same thing when I was 19teen.. when then I became 22 and lost interest in relationships (because I understood that they are not as beautiful as I imagined them to be since I didn't consider the practical side of ithem) it was a HUGE mistake that I didn't do it earlier.. I was always being too careful and logical ignoring my feelings believing that love is a sure thing and that is better to wait until a bit later.. Nope! Not at all.. Now being 27 having a shitty life the last years full of problems and seeing relationships as a burden I know I won't have any (which means no sex too) especially since I am not interested in having family/marriage. So there is no point in having my first one in such an age. And the older you get it gets more difficult. I mean Saturn is supposed to be a mature planet but I find him to be retarded. Being mature doesn't mean waiting to do things when you are too old to do them or feeling like you are starving for something (in this case intimate relationships) for years until you can have a bite that will dissapoint you anyway in the end. Of course anyone could have sex at their 60s or 70s or 80s if they want to.. but I don't know anyone like that. It just didn't happen to them.

I have found that Nodes in 1st/7th and 4th/10th houses are very common for people who have not been married in their life.
Also Saturn in 7tH or DSc in Capricorn too.
There is no guarantee when it comes to relationships. But happy with a 7th H Capricorn? Nope I don't think so. Capricorn is not about being happy it's about being responsible I think it will feel like a burden more than anything else.
Tbh.. I don't think that we really need to wait until first Saturn Return I think that Capricorn DSC itself prevents you from having relationships when it is normal to have one (meaning younger) and when you want it. For me that is ridiculous it just feels like Capricorn DSC were just unlucky to have that DSC. If it wasn't we wouldn't feel the need in the first place or we would feel it after our first Saturn Return. There is a reason Saturn is considered malefic. Whatever planet Saturn touches in my chart it just get so bad and slow and painful without any actual reason behind it.
And honestly "the reward in the end" thing is just b******* to consol people OR for some weird reason my natal chart especially has a huge problem with Saturn transits progression and whatever. I don't know anymore. My best advice is that you have to force yourself.. otherwise it will be too late. In my opinion nothing will magically happen after Saturn Return when it comes to relationships I mean. Saturn return may bring deaths literal ones or not or make our deepest fears (8th H) become reality.
Also Saturn with Saturn in 8th H you have to expect a poor husband or at the best a wealthy one who will be stingy.

And I just remembered a girl a year younger than me who has a Cancer ASC and a Saturn in 8th H too. She also didn't have any relationships at all nor sex and the weird thing is that her 7th H is not f*cked up like mine. She also has more extovert signs than me like Aries Moon.

There are a lot and I mean a LOT people who have not find a partner. We gorw up believing relationships are a standard thing to happen and they kind of come so naturally that it is a shock for some when they realise that it is not the truth.
As far as my experience , I have faced exactly the same situation.Saturn is in my 8th house and I have a cancer asc horoscope.I was a kind of guy who wanted to hhave an intimate relation as soon as k was 14 years old and the idea of now being 25 and still single,I mean it ***** seriously, its not like I miss the physical relation but I miss company and its like the same situation for the past 10 years now....this has bothered me more than anything till now.Any advices for my situation?

CapAquaPis

I'm a Cancer ASC, turning 39 in 2 days and never had a wife, rarely a GF and finds obtaining and keeping a relationship inaccessible and unobtainable. This is true if the sun or moon sign is Aquarius, ruled by the planetary "loner" Saturn. I admit many (but not all) Cancer ASC people are going to remain bachelors. :crying: