Synastry ... soulmate very Karmic one

AquaVenusian

Hello my friends,
I'm going to put this synastry here, just to discuss some points that I still feel blind and to serve as a widening of astological knowledge !!
I've studied this connection a lot and I feel like a soulmate for several reasons.
I know that a soulmate connection isn't a sea of ​​flowers.
This relationship is by far the most challenging I've ever experienced :sad:
Many back and forth.
Every time some of us want to get out of the relationship and the more we want this the more we get deeper into it :pouty:
often very painful for both
I'm putting some star asteroids and fixed stars
She and I have been transformed so many times that it is impossible to think that this relationship doesn't have a greater purpose than we do and that we need to blending with each other to build something inspiring for other people :pouty:
I know I can get out of this relationship, but from the beginning I'm pushed to endure and keep insisting on the pain that is the transformations
A friend of mine once time ago told me that she needs me more than I do, but I kind of disagreed with that because I was never a sentimental person and she made me feel all the feelings that I needed to be awakened in me !! I have this sense that she needs me and the security that I can provide her and this is stronger than my desire to be free and free !!
Our synastry chart is very challenging, but the composite chart seems to be better, and the differential I find on between them is that when we are far from each other (we live 340km away from each other) our desire is to be together by feeling very well with our mixed energy ... and when we're far away it's all very painful for both of us.
I feel that this relationship is very Karmic, is it possible to affirm what our Karma are with each other ?!

Attachments

• synastry grafico com asteroides II.jpg
    synastry grafico com asteroides II.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 38
  • synastry com asteroids.jpg
    synastry com asteroids.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 36
  • composite com asteroides.jpg
    composite com asteroides.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 32