Most magnetic aspect.

ricca91

I actually am quite curious if there is anything magnetic in my chart. I'd love to tap into anything I may not be aware of and I'm going through that process on many fronts right now
I think you have charisma. As I said, Mars-Venus in any aspect is magnetic but the square creates friction which could show as coming off too strong with people. Moreover, the Moon-Mars conjunction in Virgo and in the 1st house in my opinion could mean that you have volatile emotional states and moods, and people can see it! Could be that others are intimidated by you. Just my 2 cents. However, after a couple of glasses of beer, my analysis could be far from accurate :tongue:

Lykanized

I think you have charisma. As I said, Mars-Venus in any aspect is magnetic but the square creates friction which could show as coming off too strong with people. Moreover, the Moon-Mars conjunction in Virgo and in the 1st house in my opinion could mean that you have volatile emotional states and moods, and people can see it! Could be that others are intimidated by you. Just my 2 cents. However, after a couple of glasses of beer, my analysis could be far from accurate :tongue:
That's probably true... Well I don't know if people are intimidated, but I'm sure that whatever brooding emotional states I'm in probably seep through and probably push people away. I'm told people can see my emotions in my eyes and it is possible I come off too strong with people sometimes

Do you think there's anything Plutonian because I'd really love to believe I have even an ounce of dark magnetism lmao

I have social anxiety, but I'm trying to really tap into any social graces I may have

ricca91

@ricca91

Thank you!

Good!
Then I'm the Dark Magnet.

FAzvpaf.png
You are! You just have to master your Pluto. I know a little bit about you from the threads in which you replied to me, and I sense (I'm sorry if I'm judging, it's just a hunch) that you are not comfortable with your life right now.

People can be intimidated by your "darkness", but you have other placements that demonstrate that you can be a very sensitive, loving person. I suppose your life was full of struggles, however, Pluto demands that you cross the line of your comfort zone, otherwise, during some transit/progression, he will do that for you.

You are 36 and have a life ahead of you, but Pluto sometimes makes us fearful to express our true self, something that at some moment you'll need to do.

Mars-Pluto demands heavy physical activity. A lot of energy is stored and ready to blow. Try to meditate, exercise heavily (do a medical check first) and channel this atomic energy into something that makes you feel fulfilled.

You can do it. It's in your chart. If astrology is your thing, with so much Pluto you can help a lot of people. Move the energy. It just means getting up, overcome laziness/fear (in my case was a mix of both, but fear for the most part) and pursuing your passions in order for them to become real. Do it and Pluto will reward you.

Saturn is also strong in your chart. Maybe you feel obstacles all around the way, low self-esteem and even low vitality, and some apathy. Give Saturn what it wants, structure. Plan plutonially and then execute it without fear, because you will succed.

I also see that you have a wide Sun-Nessus conjunction. I interpret that as self-abuse/harm, although it can mean that in expressing yourself, you can be abusive with other people. Nessus also has a lot of energy. I see much much potential.

Use it, and do whatever it takes in order to integrate all this parts and be the person you want to be!

Last edited:

Lykanized

Actually, you know what? I'm not a charismatic person at all. I feel like I should be with Venus elevated and trining Jupiter, but I'm not. Maybe there is some charisma that I haven't tapped into, though. I'm quite the opposite of charismatic. I'd love to believe there's something I can work with

When you were going through those aspects, do nonconjunctions count too? I do have Sun-Pluto and Mercury-Pluto as well as Moon/Mars-Neptune/Uranus, but none of them are conjunctions. Pluto quintiles my ascendant and moon, but idk how influencial that is. My main conjunction would of course be that moon-Mars one and nobody's attracted to someone with a moon-Mars conjunction lol. If anything I think that's very repelling

ricca91

Actually, you know what? I'm not a charismatic person at all. I feel like I should be with Venus elevated and trining Jupiter, but I'm not. Maybe there is some charisma that I haven't tapped into, though. I'm quite the opposite of charismatic. I'd love to believe there's something I can work with

When you were going through those aspects, do nonconjunctions count too? I do have Sun-Pluto and Mercury-Pluto as well as Moon/Mars-Neptune/Uranus, but none of them are conjunctions. Pluto quintiles my ascendant and moon, but idk how influencial that is. My main conjunction would of course be that moon-Mars one and nobody's attracted to someone with a moon-Mars conjunction lol. If anything I think that's very repelling
There is the problem... leaving the astrological point of view, if you say and convince yourself that you're not attractive and charismatic, people will pick up the vibe and give you the result that you expect (repulsion, etc.).

You need to believe in yourself more and you'll see how people are going to be attracted to you. Easy to say, difficult to do, but it's possible. Believe me, I know. Therapy helps, meditation does too.

Lykanized

There is the problem... leaving the astrological point of view, if you say and convince yourself that you're not attractive and charismatic, people will pick up the vibe and give you the result that you expect (repulsion, etc.).

You need to believe in yourself more and you'll see how people are going to be attracted to you. Easy to say, difficult to do, but it's possible. Believe me, I know. Therapy helps, meditation does too.

I know, I'm working on that. That's partially why I'm here. Looking for things I may not be aware of myself even though obviously, a chart can only say so much. I'm newly in therapy

I am seriously curious if there is anything in my astrological chart though. Do you think Pluto plays any part for me, or even Uranus or Neptune even though they form hard aspects? You mention all those aspects but do non conjunction aspects apply too?

I use astrology to gain insight into things I may not be aware of on a personal level or to explore things I already know, so I suppose this is another avenue for me to explore

Last edited:

yuriv

Good stuff ricca, neptune conjunct ascendant for me. I think anyone with mars in fire signs will be magnetic in a outgoing sort of way, probably mars in water signs in a entrancing kind of way, mars in air - magnetic with words. I am not sure about mars in earth though, if they do at all. I like to think mars in water signs are the most desirable in my direction.

Lykanized

Good stuff ricca, neptune conjunct ascendant for me. I think anyone with mars in fire signs will be magnetic in a outgoing sort of way, probably mars in water signs in a entrancing kind of way, mars in air - magnetic with words. I am not sure about mars in earth though, if they do at all. I like to think mars in water signs are the most desirable in my direction.
Earth is sensual and tuned into the body. Even if Mars Earth doesn't come off overtly sexual, it's more of an Earthy sexuality and you will be pleased with the results :devil:

Lykanized

There definitely is an exaggeration of Pluto. I know many Plutonians and they're not at all magnetic. Not repelling or magnetic. Just blah. Someone else pointed that out earlier in the thread too

yuriv

There definitely is an exaggeration of Pluto. I know many Plutonians and they're not at all magnetic. Not repelling or magnetic. Just blah. Someone else pointed that out earlier in the thread too

Lool are they really plutonians if they are not magnetic, like is that a thing?

Lykanized

Lool are they really plutonians if they are not magnetic, like is that a thing?
Yeah, it really gets exaggerated is all. I've known many Plutonians and I mean people with stelliums and Pluto/Scorpio on angles and the such. I come from a family of Plutonians as well

yuriv

Yeah, it really gets exaggerated is all. I've known many Plutonians and I mean people with stelliums and Pluto/Scorpio on angles and the such. I come from a family of Plutonians as well

Wow so what's the pluto vibe , like what kind of plutonians are you guys, is it same or varied. I hope this is no boundary crossing

Lykanized

It's a neptunian thing i do these days, i live my chart - sometimes am tropical, sometimes draconic, sometimes sidereal, etc
I get you. I identify heavily with my draconic chart. My sidereal not as much, but I see myself as both my tropical and draconic. Ironically, I am a Draconic Scorpio Sun and Mercury

yuriv

I get you. I identify heavily with my draconic chart. My sidereal not as much, but I see myself as both my tropical and draconic. Ironically, I am a Draconic Scorpio Sun and Mercury

Ah. Same same. Does that mean you have your node in libra-scorpio tropically.

Lykanized

Wow so what's the pluto vibe , like what kind of plutonians are you guys, is it same or varied. I hope this is no boundary crossing
Ok, there are some Plutonians who project their feelings of powerlessness like mad. They become controlling, delusionally unaware of how little respect they command, and some who become even psychopathic in very extreme cases. They may be manipulative and have anger issues

Other Plutonians come off as extremely try hard as they're compensating for whatever they feel they lack. A version of the above Plutonian, but doesn't take their **** out by hurting others

Others are just extremely secretive and private, heavily guarded and make sure not to let themselves seem emotionally vulnerable. For that reason, they may just be quiet creatures who fly under the radar. Mysterious? Maybe, but not necessarily magnetic

Some are your everyday, benevolent control freaks

There are some who exude sexuality, though, I'll grant that. But it's only in some cases. These are the Plutonians who have transcended the power struggle game and are above it. They've found their power...but in the midst of the struggle, Plutonians are really not very magnetic in the least

Starsareround

Ok, there are some Plutonians who project their feelings of powerlessness like mad. They become controlling, delusionally unaware of how little respect they command, and some who become even psychopathic in very extreme cases. They may be manipulative and have anger issues

Other Plutonians come off as extremely try hard as they're compensating for whatever they feel they lack. A version of the above Plutonian, but doesn't take their **** out by hurting others

Others are just extremely secretive and private, heavily guarded and make sure not to let themselves seem emotionally vulnerable. For that reason, they may just be quiet creatures who fly under the radar. Mysterious? Maybe, but not necessarily magnetic

Some are your everyday, benevolent control freaks

There are some who exude sexuality, though, I'll grant that. But it's only in some cases. These are the Plutonians who have transcended the power struggle game and are above it. They've found their power...but in the midst of the struggle, Plutonians are really not very magnetic in the least

My brother has Pluto conjunct ascendant in the first house and he always had a lot of people in love with him. It seemed like it was just because he was really in tune with his desire nature, and that’s attractive to people. Like, in general, as in, he just always knew exactly what and or who he wanted. No waffling.