Composite Reading Ideas

4arcturus

Hello,

Anybody can comment on the possible nature of the relationship for this chart? Can we say that it can lead to marriage with saturn retrograde?

ng1s1k.jpg

Hello,

Anybody can comment on the possible nature of the relationship for this chart? Can we say that it can lead to marriage with saturn retrograde?

ng1s1k.jpg

There is a basic incompatibility slash untrustworthiness working in this chart, whether a love affair, friendship or business partnership.

The Sun Neptune Moon t-square means some deceptive agenda, for sure.

The best you can hope for is a friendship, but all bets are off, here ?

HM

4arcturus

Neptune is in 5th house, disposed by saturn which rules 7th house.

Why can't we interpret this as romantic affair or even mystical union? Is this neptune has that bad reputation?

rahu

Banned
hi 54arcturus

I alssoan not see favorable romantic aspects or a stable relationship/marriage.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to pluto which indicates that that though there could be a strong attraction, there is too much selfishness with pluto. this shows difficultry in compromising.
Jupiter is squared to Uranus which give instability and vastly different ideas and nature. it show that even if marriage formed it would not last.
the tsquare with moon/sun/Neptune gives rise too confusion and hidden feelings and intention. though you would like this to represent a spiritual union, the selfish nature of pluto weights against a spiritual connection.
rahu

4arcturus

hi 54arcturus

I alssoan not see favorable romantic aspects or a stable relationship/marriage.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to pluto which indicates that that though there could be a strong attraction, there is too much selfishness with pluto. this shows difficultry in compromising.
Jupiter is squared to Uranus which give instability and vastly different ideas and nature. it show that even if marriage formed it would not last.
the tsquare with moon/sun/Neptune gives rise too confusion and hidden feelings and intention. though you would like this to represent a spiritual union, the selfish nature of pluto weights against a spiritual connection.
rahu

Thanks for the answer Rahu,

I agree your comments but "if marriage formed it would not last" doesn't look correct to me. Cause aquarius is a fixed sign and saturn is a part of grand trine, if marriage would happen i wouldn't say it could end easily because of jupiter square.