Will I have a long term relationship in 2009?

Summery Joy

RayAustin said:
Nora, how could it possibly be a yes? Did you forget that the sextile is a weak aspect as far as longterm love is concerned, and the moon is in the via combusta?

Are you overlooking Venus conjunct Uranus, which is obviously nothing longterm?

Saturn is cadent, but in his house of joy in the twelfth house which is added power. Back to basics. Did you forget Saturn is the greater infortune and receives Venus by fall? Any planet can keep a relationship from happening in a chart. You can't just give a yes to be nice. It is what it is.

Ray:)

Ray,

I’ve been doing horary astrology for around 4 years now. It doesn’t make me an expert, but I have never seen a sextile not work for being “too weak”. And the via combusta thing didn’t always keep a yes from happening.

A malefic in a house of joy, in my opinion, does not have added power. In fact, I think it acts more “decently” than it usually would because it’s in joy.

As to Uranus, I cannot pretend to know anything about it. I have always ignored modern planets in horary and it has always worked for me. I am starting to consider them though, so I’m watching them, but I don’t know what they do. So you could be right about its effect. I really don’t know.

Cheers
Nora

RayAustin

A malefic in a house of joy, in my opinion, does not have added power. In fact, I think it acts more “decently” than it usually would because it’s in joy.
Yes that's true. However Saturn himself is the ruler of the fifth house, and in the twelfth receiving the planet of love adversely by fall, that's no good.

Ray.

erinj

Hi All

I am learning and reading several horary books and they all say do not use outer planets and I noticed you speak of the Venus-Uranus conjunction in the 6th house. I'm thinking maybe she will meet him suddenly at work or work related function especially Venus being exalted in Pisces and Mars being exalted in Capricorn. Mercury and Saturn are in mutual reception although both are retrograde I'm thinking someone from past and Saturn being retrograde in 12th meaning they may have to work out what happened since Saturn loves the 12 house.

The books also say that when the significators apply in softer aspects that indicates a yes, and the moon is secondary but does not get as much credit as significator unless moon is void of course. In addition moon via combustion I was told by other astrologers does not mean a no maybe it was because of her emotions at the time of asking question and the horary reflected that. Please give me input because i want to jump in with you guys without the lifeboat I have on!:) in the future!

RayAustin

erinj said:
I am learning and reading several horary books and they all say do not use outer planets
Not as significators, or purely for judgment. :) But you can use them for support.

The books also say that when the significators apply in softer aspects that indicates a yes
It can. But the question was not if the querent would have a relationshp or not, it was, will there be a longterm relationship?

In addition moon via combustion I was told by other astrologers does not mean a no
Yes, it does not automatically mean no. It means harder work than usual.

Ray:)