Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkiranelr

Re: Sports astrology

blutooth sir do u got it why sun,ven,mars favord to india in last match?can u pls explain me

bluetooth

blutooth sir do u got it why sun,ven,mars favord to india in last match?can u pls explain me

I think Sun Sub was key period for India coz in that time Sun was placed in H8 and its star lord Sa was in H12, moer over Sa was primary significator for H12 coz of being only planet in that house. In period of Mars sub , Mars in his own star was placed in H7. being significator of H1 and H6, Windies were able to score some runs but game was literally over by then.

drkiranelr

sun placed in h8and its lord placed in h12 both are weak.match muhurtha chartt clearly indicating 1,6 for windiies 1,6 are more stronger than 8,12 h I think.

bluetooth

sun placed in h8and its lord placed in h12 both are weak.match muhurtha chartt clearly indicating 1,6 for windiies 1,6 are more stronger than 8,12 h I think.

Muhurta Chart was indicating 1,6 but When the Sub changed to sun it was in H8 its star lord was in H12, and moreover Sa was alone significator of H12, which given more power to Sa.

drkiranelr

jun30th also same transits but that game india lost match against wi.very tricky.i wil search for it?

bluetooth

Friends Life t20, Durham v Nottinghamshire,
Chester-le-Street, Jul 6, 2013 , 14:40 PM

- Moon is VOC
- L5 Jup is placed @Can 2.23, its antiscion @ Gem 27.36
- Moon is placed @ 25.47, applying to conjunct antiscion of Jup
- Jup turn L4 around 4:20 PM

Expecting Bat 2nd to power after 4.20 PM
Moon is VOC, favoring favourites.

If favourites Bat 2nd, expect them to power after 4.20 and Win this one.

bluetooth

has anyone gone thru chart of wimbledon mens finl?

I cant c a clear cut testimony. Shud v cnsidr it as win for djoncovc ?

drkiranelr

durham vs nottinghamshire.06jul13:chesterle street.2:40.match will be in favore of home team till 5.30pm after that asc shifts to scorpio.mo sub ve.it favours dsc team nottinghamshire.

bluetooth

durham vs nottinghamshire.06jul13:chesterle street.2:40.match will be in favore of home team till 5.30pm after that asc shifts to scorpio.mo sub ve.it favours dsc team nottinghamshire.

Game will be almost over by then

around 16:20 5 planets are in H8,Star lord of moon in H8, Sub lord of moon in H7. not good for Home team at all.

Last edited:

drkiranelr

if match goes for 3hr15-20mins then dsc team can win.if they can survive til that time.today all are with nottingham.i think notinghm can manage til that tim with there powerful bating lineup.may b im wrong let me see

Last edited:

srvn

dsc team is nottinghamshire and fav are also notts!! according to horary irrespective of time notts have chances of winning this match. whats your analysis bluetooth sir and i will post my method of matrix of horary from tomorrows match in detail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.