Why do I keep attracting Scorpio women for flings and one night stands?

conspiracy theorist

Yoo broski, why are you hogging all the ravenheads?

Anyway, It saddens me that you find the domicile principle to be nonsense but alas, that's your call. You think pluto is a de-pussification energy? Want to elaborate?

Yoo broski, why are you hogging all the ravenheads?

Anyway, It saddens me that you find the domicile principle to be nonsense but alas, that's your call. You think pluto is a de-pussification energy? Want to elaborate?

You can have em, I love blondes and redheads more anyways.

They say Pluto is the planet of power so I am happy it makes me into a grudge holding type of guy who does not let offenses slide. I feel like if I did not have it in my chart, I would be a pushover.

Syrus

Banned
You've mostly described secondary behaviour, we don't actually know how you are and what is attracting them to you, maybe you're a certain way etc?

I think you need to have more self control, repress your urges more. Spend more time talking, asking questions, learning. [Deleted inappropriate comment. - Moderator]

A part of you loves the sex, the drama and the hysterics, it's hot and kinda dangerous. But I guarentee you are doing something or are a certain way that is creating a chemical reaction in your interactions.

Step back more, observe more, ask more questions. Slow things down.

Last edited by a moderator: