Please help me..is my cat safe? will she be back in my arms? :(

Nelly

UPDATE: MY CAT IS BACK! Please scroll down to see my reply on what happened! I am super happy!! :)

I hoped never to have to draw up a missing pet horary..these mischievous kitties don't know how much they make us worry! My 2 year old indoor cat got out about 4 days ago and I have scoured the neighborhood at all hours of the night looking for her. I am so devastated and I am blaming myself for this..I should have been more careful! I love her so much and witnessed her being born. I took her mom in as a pregnant stray and we are a happy family of four. Two sisters, cat mom, and human mom. She is very small and not at all bold or independent. I have posted flyers within a half mile, notified the news, and the local shelter and animal control. I live in a residential neighborhood with a couple of small convenience stores/gas stations and one restaurant less than a block away. I've spent the last 4 days knocking on doors and asking anyone who will listen if they have seen my cat. I have gotten a few "sightings" from people who "think" they saw her, and if that's the case she has been roaming pretty far and wide! I asked the question yesterday and drew this chart..I just want to know if she is ok, if someone took her in, if she will be back...I am so sad, I haven't slept and I can't hold back my nausea. I am literally worried sick.I know anyone who loves their furry friends understands.. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Here is my interpretation of this chart per the forum rules :

The Saturn Rx conjunct the Cap ASC is me, I don't see it as a consideration against judgment. I am Capricorn rising in my natal chart at an early degree as well. I have dark features and fit the description of Cap Asc, especially the Rx, as I am completely distraught and messed up right now. Also, the chart was radical during Saturn hour. My kitty is mercury in Leo in 8th. She is a very mercury-like cat, in physical appearance as well as temperament. I am praying this house placement just means she is lost, or around someone else's property (I don't want to think she might be dead...) since lord 8th makes no aspect to her signifier. This would also make it the turned 3rd house (3rd from 6th house of pets), indicating neighbors/neighborhood/ or that she is a short distance away. I see the moon in Gemini also represents my cat. I can't interpret it, except to note that this degree trines my natal moon exactly at 20 degrees Libra and maybe just indicates how much I love her? I read that the signifier in Leo shows the missing object/person to be at a North East location, near a source of heat/ warmth. There is a warehouse/manufacturing plant not too far that someone said she might be lurking around. Saturn and Mercury will trine in 6 degrees, which gave me some hope of us reuniting. Venus as a benefic/ malefic (being in the via combusta) aspecting both mercury and the moon might indicate a woman who has taken her in, or is feeding her. Libra is the sign of my exaltation so this could indicate she is ultimately helping me. The angles and signs might indicate that this will take longer than I had hoped. Kitty is in a fixed sign and I am in a cardinal sign..so maybe a 6 days- a week?

I apologize for the super long post..I am only trying to be as thorough and respectful as possible. I appreciate any thoughts or corrections anyone can contribute. This forum is so packed with talented and knowledgeable astrologers I am really hopeful someone can help me with a little bit of clarity. I am a little afraid of receiving backlash. Thank you in advance, I will be back with updates.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_flaquita_hr.81058.86437.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_flaquita_hr.81058.86437.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Sunrise

I hoped never to have to draw up a missing pet horary..these mischievous kitties don't know how much they make us worry! My 2 year old indoor cat got out about 4 days ago and I have scoured the neighborhood at all hours of the night looking for her. I am so devastated and I am blaming myself for this..I should have been more careful! I love her so much and witnessed her being born. I took her mom in as a pregnant stray and we are a happy family of four. Two sisters, cat mom, and human mom. She is very small and not at all bold or independent. I have posted flyers within a half mile, notified the news, and the local shelter and animal control. I live in a residential neighborhood with a couple of small convenience stores/gas stations and one restaurant less than a block away. I've spent the last 4 days knocking on doors and asking anyone who will listen if they have seen my cat. I have gotten a few "sightings" from people who "think" they saw her, and if that's the case she has been roaming pretty far and wide! I asked the question yesterday and drew this chart..I just want to know if she is ok, if someone took her in, if she will be back...I am so sad, I haven't slept and I can't hold back my nausea. I am literally worried sick.I know anyone who loves their furry friends understands.. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Here is my interpretation of this chart per the forum rules :

The Saturn Rx conjunct the Cap ASC is me, I don't see it as a consideration against judgment. I am Capricorn rising in my natal chart at an early degree as well. I have dark features and fit the description of Cap Asc, especially the Rx, as I am completely distraught and messed up right now. Also, the chart was radical during Saturn hour. My kitty is mercury in Leo in 8th. She is a very mercury-like cat, in physical appearance as well as temperament. I am praying this house placement just means she is lost, or around someone else's property (I don't want to think she might be dead...) since lord 8th makes no aspect to her signifier. This would also make it the turned 3rd house (3rd from 6th house of pets), indicating neighbors/neighborhood/ or that she is a short distance away. I see the moon in Gemini also represents my cat. I can't interpret it, except to note that this degree trines my natal moon exactly at 20 degrees Libra and maybe just indicates how much I love her? I read that the signifier in Leo shows the missing object/person to be at a North East location, near a source of heat/ warmth. There is a warehouse/manufacturing plant not too far that someone said she might be lurking around. Saturn and Mercury will trine in 6 degrees, which gave me some hope of us reuniting. Venus as a benefic/ malefic (being in the via combusta) aspecting both mercury and the moon might indicate a woman who has taken her in, or is feeding her. Libra is the sign of my exaltation so this could indicate she is ultimately helping me. The angles and signs might indicate that this will take longer than I had hoped. Kitty is in a fixed sign and I am in a cardinal sign..so maybe a 6 days- a week?

I apologize for the super long post..I am only trying to be as thorough and respectful as possible. I appreciate any thoughts or corrections anyone can contribute. This forum is so packed with talented and knowledgeable astrologers I am really hopeful someone can help me with a little bit of clarity. I am a little afraid of receiving backlash. Thank you in advance, I will be back with updates.

dear hello, I hope you find your pet soon. I see positive testimories that you will find your pet.

You Saturn, retro.
Within the 6th house we see a Moon (very good) in Saturn's triplicity.
The fact that Mercury is in the 8th radix house shows us your fears and anxiety, your thoughts about the death of the animal.

But, we have the path of the moon.
She will meet first Venus after Mercury and finally the antiskion of Saturn (you).
Venus here is collecting the light of Mercury and Moon. All these with easy aspect.
Venus is exalt that Saturn and she is very very strong. (angular with dignities).

Nelly

dear hello, I hope you find your pet soon. I see positive testimories that you will find your pet.

You Saturn, retro.
Within the 6th house we see a Moon (very good) in Saturn's triplicity.
The fact that Mercury is in the 8th radix house shows us your fears and anxiety, your thoughts about the death of the animal.

But, we have the path of the moon.
She will meet first Venus after Mercury and finally the antiskion of Saturn (you).
Venus here is collecting the light of Mercury and Moon. All these with easy aspect.
Venus is exalt that Saturn and she is very very strong. (angular with dignities).

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I went out again last night and searched East of the house with no luck. It turns out east is the exact location of the convenience store about a block away. I also found 2 feral cats who look similar to her, but the gentleman who feeds them clarified they are "his". On closer inspection their markings didn't match my cat either. But that gave me hope somehow that I am on the right track. Thank you for your kind words and your comfort. So Venus is actually a good influence here, and is collecting the light of my cat..I hope you are 100% accurate! ❤️

For learning purposes: Do you think mercury in Leo (my detriment) speaks about my feelings and worry? It's always a struggle for me to understand receptions, and I have been trying to get it in my head for the past ten years.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!
For learning purposes: Do you think mercury in Leo (my detriment) speaks about my feelings and worry? It's always a struggle for me to understand receptions, and I have been trying to get it in my head for the past ten years.

Sorry for my late reply. Now I saw your message.

as far as Mercury is concerned here, it shows and describes the situation prevailing on both sides. Anxiety and fears (8th) is the natural planet of thought, logic, communication, etc.

But here Mercury is your lost kitten and is in its own 3rd derivative house (3rd from 6th). This tells us that maybe your kitten is not too far from the area and home. The fact that Mercury (the kitten) is in Saturn's detriment shows the current state and its inability to come to you. It does not necessarily mean something bad.

Nelly

I have wonderful news! My cat has returned!! :happy: She was outside my bedroom window making noise in the bushes and I called to her and she responded! I ran outside to call her and she came running to the front of the house!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY SHE IS SAFE! She looks well fed but kind of raggedy, like she definitely did some wandering. I have no clue where she was all this time, I think someone must have been feeding her, or maybe she was hunting. I gave her so much of her favorite foods and she gobbled them up! Her mom and sister don't seem too happy she is back LOL. She won't stop meowing at me! LOL :biggrin:

Thank you so much for reading my chart! I thought that for learning purposes, it would be good to note that it was almost exactly one week since she left to the time she returned. She walked out the door last Friday between 10:30 PM and 12 AM. She returned today, which is early Saturday morning at 5AM! The timing I calculated was 5-6 days or a week from when I asked the questions, so I wasn't too far off. I asked on September 3rd and she returned on the 8th! Thank you to everyone who took the time to help me! Now to implement some safety measures and tracking device for my fur friends!

Last edited:

rafaella

Congratulations! I am super glad your kitty is back.... :biggrin:

Lets do some analysis:

The chart has a very strong Venus, a benefic on a prominent place at 10th cusp, this alone will tell us things will be alright. Moon trines this Venus, even better. Moon also applies to Mercury, the 6th ruler cat. So we can say the cat will be back...

Generally Saturn rx in the 1st is negative, but there is an early ASC so this means there will be more development and Saturn rx, may not provide the final answer. In this case Venus dignified was stronger than the negative of Saturn, Venus being at 10th house.

To see timing, we need to have an aspect from the cat to either your home (4th ruler Mars), or your significator Saturn, or aspect with Moon. There is already aspect with Moon, as we have seen, which shows 6 units. There is also aspect from Mercury to Saturn, you, after sign change also about 6 units. But because Saturn is rx and mutually moving towards an aspect to Mercury, we can remove about 1 degree, so 5 units. Moon trine benefic Venus is also 5 units. So 5 units of time is the common theme here. I would have thought 5 weeks due to Mercury in fixed sign, but I'm glad it was 5 days :) It seems the timing was pretty quick due to Moon being in a house and sign that usually are quick (cadent/mutable). And also that benefic dignified Venus.

Great chart! Thank you for updating, wonderful to study and learn from!

Last edited: