Is it OK to ask about the same person multiple times if the questions different?

craft94

Within a short frame of time.

A friend and I were just talking about it.

For instance if I ask a question like, "when will he contact me?" And ask "how will he respond if i contact him?" a couple days later.

I've heard that it doesn't work if you ask over and over again about the same person within a short timeframe but I'm not sure and I've done it before myself so I feel like a hypocrite telling her that.

What do the experts think? Tikana?

dr. farr

It is my opinion that in any form of divination it tends to invalidate the divination if you keep asking around about the same subject, within a short period of time, unless some significant change has occurred during that short time...

LovelyMissAries

I wouldn't say "No that's wrong!" but if it's within a short time frame like hours apart, your aspects and everything in the chart will probably be very similar thus polluting the original answer.

craft94

I wouldn't say "No that's wrong!" but if it's within a short time frame like hours apart, your aspects and everything in the chart will probably be very similar thus polluting the original answer.

I was thinking more like days apart, or even weeks, which it was for me with the guy I asked about more than once. Are days/weeks apart ok then?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Those problems will go away if you inquire about those things in the question..

ex. Will he contact me and if so how will it go?

The chart should show who will be contacting first IF there is contact being done and the nature of the contact and the feelings between the parties...

something like that
so yeah just think things through before asking them that’s all...