Happy Birthday, FreedomLover

starlink

Oh gosh, I always forget to look at the calendar. Well Freedomlover, happy Solar Return to you and may it be a nice one!

Wishing you all the best for the year to come,
Starlink

Arian Maverick

I am so glad I decided to visit the forums today! :joyful: Something pulled me here, but I wasn't certain what it was until I discovered this thread.

So now, I may wish a happy birthday to a dear friend.

Arian Maverick

flea

Happy Birthday Freedomlover from me toooo..... had you drawn your solar chart up for the year yet???

FleaXXX

tikana

hahahha I just talked to her via Yahoo IM... she is taking a break from the forum but i did tell her you guuys wished her a happy birthday

T

freedomlover

Thank you all for the wonderful surprise! I hadn't been near the forum today
(sometimes I lurk without signing in)... but a little bird IM'd me and told me that I should pay a visit today.

I've had no one to help me here - no support system to help me with my ever-mounting problems, so regretfully, I had to pull away from anything that I was giving energy to and try to solve my problems by myself. I've been closing myself off to prayer and meditation to try to get some level of healing, as it seems it was not coming any other way.

So please forgive my absence.... I just did not have the energy to keep giving out while my health (and life) was going downhill.

For all those who are willing, please send me prayers, Reiki, etc, to help me get out of this hole!

Thanks again for this thread- it was certainly a highlight of my day.

freedomlover

To: Flea

Thank you for the link, and for the healing energy - I really, really appreciate it!

In response, to your query about whether or not I've drawn up my solar return chart yet..... I had it drawn up 6 months ago - hoping and praying that this year will be better than the last.

Here it is:

View Solar Return Chart

View Solar Return Bi-wheel

(click on images to enlarge)

The floor is now open to comments.....

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hope you have a better year, freedomlover.A very happy birthday from me.
All the best to you
lilly.

R4VEN

Gosh, November has flown by and left me behind in a ditch.

Freedomlover, happy birthday for the 28th (yesterday for me).
I hope your efforts will bring results this year.

:love::love::love:

flea

FL... moon in 7th catches my eye... as does chiron neptune and jupiter in 5th.... creativity, realtinoships maybe?? Saturn in 1st may be lingering effect of your past limitations. Though uranus in 6th which also rules the house...in pisces, alks about energetic, vibrational, and spiritual healing. I used theta healing for you... might be worth check ing out the stuuff on the web site.... it is kind of an easy process. Talking time to connect properly, and then bring in the meditation healing from the upper realms. I have had some amazing experiences over distances with it. And the healers I go to use it in there bigger processes. Have a lot lot of respect for the theta stuff.

Oh Mars in 11th.... energy about new things/friends, hopes perhaps. I do note that the energy is in the first two quarters mainly... bottom quadrants... mine are all in the top quadrants... different focus for the year!!

Oooo... virgo merc combination for the year... could be good for healing. Myself have found changing my diet very useful.... no sugar, no white potatoe, no wheat flour... lots of veggies omega 3 capsules... and home fermented kefir.....which I so recommend, worth checking on the internet, and finding someone who makes it themselves as they will give you some granis!!

Much Love
FleaXXX

freedomlover

Gosh, November has flown by and left me behind in a ditch.

Freedomlover, happy birthday for the 28th (yesterday for me).
I hope your efforts will bring results this year.

:love::love::love:

Thank you, R4VEN, for your good wishes! Things have been proceeding better than last year, so far, so that is GOOD!

freedomlover

quoting flea:
FL... moon in 7th catches my eye... as does chiron neptune and jupiter in 5th.... creativity, realtinoships maybe?? Saturn in 1st may be lingering effect of your past limitations. Though uranus in 6th which also rules the house...in pisces, alks about energetic, vibrational, and spiritual healing. I used theta healing for you... might be worth check ing out the stuuff on the web site.... it is kind of an easy process. Talking time to connect properly, and then bring in the meditation healing from the upper realms. I have had some amazing experiences over distances with it. And the healers I go to use it in there bigger processes. Have a lot lot of respect for the theta stuff.
I'm still working through some blocks to being able to meditate like other people do. I can journal the mysteries of the Universe till the cows come home, but have had zero luck in clearing my mind, and just meditating. That is my goal right now - everything else will stem from that, I think. I will remember the theta healing, and try to check into that as I open up.
Thanks again for sending the healing energy.

Oh Mars in 11th.... energy about new things/friends, hopes perhaps. I do note that the energy is in the first two quarters mainly... bottom quadrants... mine are all in the top quadrants... different focus for the year!!

Oooo... virgo merc combination for the year... could be good for healing. Myself have found changing my diet very useful.... no sugar, no white potatoe, no wheat flour... lots of veggies omega 3 capsules... and home fermented kefir.....which I so recommend, worth checking on the internet, and finding someone who makes it themselves as they will give you some granis!!
Yes, the Virgo ascendant is going to be an emphasis on diet and health, no doubt - already seeing that strongly. It's interesting, too, where 24' Virgo hits in my natal chart - it hits exactly on my Isis/Osiris conjunction.... maybe my hopes and dreams will come true this year ( Mars in Leo in 11th)