Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Passi, ordered Sacred Mountain from Young Living Oils. Obsessed with using lavender on my bracelet. Do you have a favourite or one you recommend? It’s better than perfume :)

Ukpoohbear

Oh Sacred Mountain sounds wonderful, grounding and uplifting. And, these days lavender is so beneficial!
I’m terrifically hypersensitive. Usually stick to singles for the most part, or oils I combine myself and dilute heavily.

Yeah I can’t wait to receive it. Like having an enchanted forest on my bracelet. Really getting into this.

Ukpoohbear

Important point: as much as what Sacred Mountain and other such techniques are good, nothing would actually beat a mountain. Always wanted to go hiking. 🥾 🏔 🌲 🏕

AppLeo

Why was her show canceled? She was giving some accurate astrological predictions.

I think her channel and astrological content is supreme. It's probably the best astrology channel I've ever seen besides The Divine Venus and the Astrology Podcast.

I don't know why people get so upset when a content creator expresses distasteful jokes or insensitive "alt-right" opinions. Like who cares. Get over your stupid feelings. Just enjoy the astrology and ignore the politics. I'm a minority too (as most people are since there's a minority group for just about anything) and people say these jokes all the time. And I've learned to laugh with it or just not care.

I don't want her to apologize and bow down to blacks/minorities just because she's white and "privileged."

When you read all the negative twitter messages sent to her, the personalities behind them are so self-righteous and take great envious pleasure in her mistakes. If you're always in the right, then you're never analyzing and improving on your own flaws or mistakes. It bothers me so much.

----

In my last message, I meant to say that America and cancel culture is fascist not her, if my message wasn't clear btw lol

Last edited:

AppLeo

She also plagiarized a black astrologer, but I don't know what kind of content she exactly stole. So I'm a bit out of the loop on this. I guess as someone with an outsider perspective you see how silly and dramatic it is.

You're racist if you hurt a black person lol

AppLeo

If you steal from a white person, you just suk or are okay because white people are "privileged" anyway

But you steal from a black person you're racist. kind of funny lol

AppLeo

lol yeah

I hate looking at blacks as minorities or people of need help. I hate the concept of dividing people into races. As if races actually distinguish people from one another lol

Sorry folks, but your skin color says nothing about you. Your character and choices do. Therefore, I see black people as equals, perfectly capable of achieving their values without my help, or white people for that matter.

Ukpoohbear

Totally! Nothing beats it, except hiking and swimming or hiking and skiing or what suits you. Do you live near a forest or mountain, or even a hill with a couple of different rough paths and tree cover?

There’s a couple of local walks that last about 1 hour I go on. Both are beautiful. I need to find something I can get my teeth stuck into and get lost in. I will make this a mission! Swimming is good, I would go fairly regularly but the pool is closed now because of the lockdown. It’s very therapeutic but Im not sure if it’s grounding? Some feet on Earth is needed. Omg imagining camping very still long enough to get close to a deer!! 🦌