*Astrological* Presidential election 2020 prediction

AppLeo

Re: Presidential election 2020 prediction

I predict that Donald Trump will win this presidency, one way or another.

This has been beaten to death, but Trump's rising is conjunct Mars and Regulus. Like he's a king whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, Biden has Rahu conjunct Regulus. HOWEVER, his Rahu is also conjunct Chiron. It's wounded energy. He tried, but he failed. If Biden somehow wins, a part of me thinks he won't be strong enough for the job. He'll be too weak and feeble, as many people can see already...

Trump, on the other hand has his Sun (ruler of his chart), Uranus, and North Node all conjunct in 10th house. His North Node specifically is 20 degrees Gemini. And then, of course, Rahu currently is 20 degrees of Gemini right now!!! Along with his Moon opposite in Sagittarius at 21 degrees. To me this suggests that he's definitely going to win, especially with that Uranus. It's going to unexpected and shocking once again.

Furthermore, Biden's chart is eerily similar to Hillary Clinton's. They are both Scorpio Suns in the 12th house.

Like if that doesn't tell you Trump is going to win, then I don't know what does.

------

However, on a side note, Regulus isn't exactly a positive star. Although it can grant prominent and powerful leadership positions – if I remember correctly, this star can also signify major downfalls and losses.

Trump could lose, but if he does lose, it will be dramatic. He could possibly be assassinated.

I can think of only one other leader with Regulus strong in their chart..
King Louis XVI had his Sun, Jupiter and Mercury all exactly conjunct Regulus. Marie Antoinette is a Scorpio.

You know how those two died...

Not sure if this matters or if I'm overlooking into it, but there is a parallel between King Louis and Donald Trump (Leo) and Clinton, Biden, and Antionette (Scorpio).

Someone did mention here that Regulus has entered Virgo, which suggests that the time of rulers and kings has ended. And seeing how the age of Aquarius is shooting off and solidified by Coronavirus, it seems as though there is direct opposition to Leo energy.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Did not know that about Louis XVI!

Somehow assumed you meant the Sun King and looked up his natal first - Regulus is conjunct the midheaven and the chart is rated AA. Not a short reign.

I didn't know that about the 14th :lol:. Super interesting though!... regardless, Regulus definitely makes people powerful.

Maybe the different points and planets that touch Regulus change how the person uses their power.

I forgot to mention that JK Rowling, along with a weird mini-celebrity, Dahvie Vanity, had their Mercuries exactly conjunct Regulus. They both rose to prominent positions by means of words and language.

With Louis the 16th, we clearly see a born King with Sun and Jupiter. Astrologers say that the Sun is what you aspire and learn to be in this life. Maybe what led to his demise and short reign was because this stellium was in the 12th house. Not cute to have such a powerful conjunction in the house of self-undoing.

Donald Trump just exudes king energy and that "orange" and crazy Leo hair. Which would make sense since Regulus is touching his Ascendant. And of course Mars makes him an orange big bully. Trump's reign could be shortened or violent because of that Mars on the ascendant. Maybe he'll get shot in the head, I don't know. If he doesn't control his aggression, that's what will be his downfall. Like Louis the 16th, Trump has a planet in the 12th house; Mars in the 12th house. If Mars was in the first house it might actually be much more favorable. Especially since a Mars in Virgo would be more likely to be productive, and ease the transition away from being the King energy, rather than the Mars in Leo that obliviously and arrogantly tramples on the peasants.

With Louis the 14th, that MC makes it his career to be king, regardless if he actually is a king or not. Pluto is exactly square, and SAturn is exactly quincunx his MC as well... not sure what that means, but I guess that would contribute to a long lasting reign? He has his Jupiter in Scorpio in the 12th house. His Sun is in the 10th house in Virgo... not sure what to say about that...

Who knows, maybe Regulus just provides the opportunity for great leadership, but we still have free will, and that leadership can either hurt us or propel us, be used for good or ill.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

2020 will be similar to 1941 (the middle of a depression-world war-communism scare cycle 1929-53), 1860 (the start of a civil war-reconstruction cycle 1861-77) and 1781 (the middle of a revolution cycle 1775-87). We're in the start of a new kind of America (for better or worse) as a result of the post 9/11, post great recession and soon post-COVID pandemic millennium/century/decade we're in. All we have to do is vote and vote responsibly to make a difference, and some people are writing in "JE Bush, Mark Cuban, Paul Ryan, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Chelsea Clinton" to not throw away the vote (but still, a vote for someone is giving the vote to one of 2 political party candidates) .

leomoon

When Regulus natives crash, they crash hard and never return to the same place again. Meaning, if that place was in a particular sphere of life, they do not go back to it. They may enter other places or avenues (if young enough to start over) but if not, they can just retire with the memories of "oh boy, those were the days".......

Much like the German beer song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

I've studied tons of Regulus charts over the past dozen years or more.

Of special interest was the Generals in the United States from all the various wars, from the Revolution through to Afghanistan Iraq. Including Vietnam, WW2 etc.

Good ole' Regulus, - many were cut off and publicly embarrassed.

My Moon cj. Regulus at birth, my husband's MC is right on Regulus the Heart of the Lion.:annoyed:

AppLeo

The Moon as of right now is exactly conjunct Rahu, Trumps Rahu, Sun and Uranus...
Is that not another sign that’s he’s going to win?

AppLeo

We got Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto closely inconjunct Trump’s Gemini placements.. oOoOOo

Along with Mercury going direct 25 degrees a Libra..

Holy cow ladies the energy is hot

Abel

Joe Biden will win. The morning of November 6 will be very important.

Cary2

Banned

The transiting chart shows a T-square with the Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto stellium at the apex. Mars and Mercury opposed.

This is Big Crime. Key states stopped counting because it was obvious Trump was winning. There is no reason to stop counting. They are buying time to cheat, to manufacture fake votes.

Veritas exposed voter fraud in Texas days ago. The Dems were cheating.

There are some who say the Dems cheated in Arizona.

It will take an outcry from Republicans to stop this. This is more fakeness heaped on the pile. The Dems at the state level are using their power to corrupt the election because Trump won.

Biden and these others need to go to jail.

blackbery

President Trump has WON!!!! He has the required 279 Electoral Votes.

The fake news media won't call it officially, won't even call key states which Trump has won already,

It won't matter, all they did was prevent a Victory Speech & Party but President Trump has won re-election & the Republicans have kept the Senate. Exact same result as 2016,,,,Mercury turning direct pointing to the status remaining the same.

Nothing or nobody could have stopped the important Nodal Return for Trump in his House 10, combined with Uranus - Mercury good news & Moon in Gemini joining his powerful Sun - Uranus - NorthNode combination.

Congratulations once again President Trump, you also gained more popularity & almost won the popular vote, hey, maybe you will by the time they start counting again!
:lol:

Joe Biden will win. The morning of November 6 will be very important.

leomoon

The only cheating going on is tRump with the active help of his new Postmaster General, an old buddy and donor of his.

It just so happens, a Federal Judge had to get involved and demand that the Postmaster FIND the undelivered ballots which included all those held back purposefully by DeJoy the postmaster. The ballots held back purposefully, we now know are all battleground States.

We are STILL waiting! They must be counted.

The charts I did for the Elections, usually shows Vesta as being prominently active in them which means a higher court will get involved. Likely the Supreme Court.

Charts pg 3 post #60 - Tr Vesta over Saturn in tRump's and Tr Vesta conjunct Mercury & Saturn for Biden.

I always set the default for the "big 4" Asteroids, and use Vesta regularly for higher justice.
Yet, we can also try: Astraea too -

Astraea was the fifth asteroid discovered, on 8 December 1845, by Karl Ludwig Hencke and named for Astræa, a goddess of justice, named after the stars. It was his first of two asteroid discoveries. The second was Hebe a daughter of Juno and Zeus. A German amateur astronomer and post office headmaster, Hencke was looking for 4 Vesta when he stumbled on Astraea

Last edited:

leomoon

The Moon as of right now is exactly conjunct Rahu, Trumps Rahu, Sun and Uranus...
Is that not another sign that’s he’s going to win?

No. The moon is the fastest heavenly body. When he falls big time ( it will be seen by the planets in opposition or conjunct his natal Regulus)

AppLeo

No. The moon is the fastest heavenly body. When he falls big time ( it will be seen by the planets in opposition or conjunct his natal Regulus)

The fact that a fast heavenly body was stationed exactly conjunct rahu in 20 degrees Gemini right in the middle of counting the votes is significant and shouldn't be overlooked, imo.

blackbery

I totally agree. AND the fact that Trump's having an exact NorthNode return on his powerful Sun - Uranus- NN in his house of exaltation & public status shouldn't be overlooked too!:lol:

Harris/Biden both have hard & nasty aspects to their Moon, in Harris both her Sun - Moon terribly afflicted at this time. Bye bey Biden Harris the worst duo in American history!:tongue:

The fact that a fast heavenly body was stationed exactly conjunct rahu in 20 degrees Gemini right in the middle of counting the votes is significant and shouldn't be overlooked, imo.

AppLeo

Couldn’t you equally see it as chaos at work, since Rahu is also conjunct Uranus?
In horary the moon in the very same degree as the nodes is not a positive sign regarding the operation of free will or destiny. The nodes are axial.

Chaotically good

AppLeo

When Mercury in Libra went direct that represents the counting of the votes.

Mercury is square Saturn in Capricorn conjunct Pluto and Jupiter. This may explain the voting count delays and the lies or corruption when counting the votes.

Maybe when Mercury passes 26 degrees we'll finally get the results.

AppLeo

Or perhaps when Mercury enters Scorpio a truth will be revealed, especially when it opposes Uranus... When Mercury opposes Uranus that's within a few days of Mars going direct. The information discovered could be what triggers rage or action.

Osamenor

Staff member

All,

This is an astrology thread. Stick to astrology. I've just deleted MANY non-astrological posts. If you want to discuss the election without mentioning astrology, take it to Chat. For this thread, all posts must include SOMETHING astrological.

On topic,
Osamenor

leomoon

Ref:
I'm watching for Mars stationing Direct on the 13th.
Checking Trump's natal chart for that day in particular - he will have Ceres over his 7th house 0 Pisces 27 min.(someone mentioned Regulus, and this asteroid/dwarf planet) will oppose Regulus near his ASC. I believe this transit of Ceres may reveal his infamous Regulus "fall" I've been anxiously awaiting now for years.

Ironically, tr. Pluto cj. tr Jupiter cj tr Pallas are all in the 22nd degree and late minutes of Capricorn and all are smack dab on his Vertex in the 5th house which of course we may recall, opposes in same degree his natal Saturn-Venus in the 11th of the masses.

The news reported he is already on the phone calling Republican governors, angry as a hornet for "letting this happen" to him. :surprised:

I did do a chart for the December 14th Eclipse, but I had a weird breakdown of the computer yesterday and lost everything I was working on. All Trump charts ' poof! They aren't anywhere, we've looked through the entire harddrive. This was a crash (blue screen) like no other ....:sad:

I kept thinking, "Mercury rx direct (shadow phase)

The Direct Station occurs in Libra on November 3 at 5:50 pm Universal Time, 12:50 pm EST and 9:50 am PST.
Mercury ends the Post-Shadow in Scorpio on November 19 at 9:04 pm Universal Time, 4:04 pm EST and 1:04 pm PST.

Last edited: