Horary Timing: when will my package arrive?

Dirius

For anyone interested in testing/prcticing your timing skills in Horary, here is a chart (resolved) with a very accurate timing.

Chart was cast on 4 June 2020 / 3:02 am.

Some background: ordered some stuff online on late May ... but after a few days, expecting that the covid pandemic had created huge delays in the arrival, I got anxious I made an horary to know (more or less) when the package would arrive.

The chart is resolved, I will post the date of arrival in a couple of days.

The chart was very accurate, and gave me an indication of the day it would arrive. It arrived that very same date I expected it to. If anyone is interesting in testing out, please post the date you would expect the package to arrive.

Enjoy!
4kg9uSH

4kg9uSH.png

Chart was cast on 4 June 2020 / 3:02 am.

4kg9uSH

aquarius7000

Hi,

~ a week or a month later, I would say. If correct, I will give the reason for it, but don't want to throw hints around for other people to exploit :p

If incorrect, the reasoning doesn't matter anyway.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

PS: I looked at the char again and added a week, so a week or a month. Will explain the why's and wherefore's later, but will stick with the one (week or month).

eekndyn

I can humbly say she has crafted the art of astrology far greater than my abilities, I will say the package arrived June 16th/17th.

Chrysalis

I'm using two different timing techniques, but like Aquarius i'll explain after.

My first prediction would be between the 18th - 20th June
My second would be 8 days, so 12th June

kalinka

3-5 days after the chart was casted or 3 weeks later on june 25.
Edit: As per vedic system I'd say on June 15 or June 20-22.

Last edited:
Hello Darius

Cardinal signs are on the angles (faster timing), Mercury in Cardinal Cancer near the 4th (house) is the planet to calculate the timing-he is ruler of the 3rd house of posting, is '5 - 6' increments of time away from the door of the 4th house, is 7 dg (allow for orb = 6 days=June 9th or 10th), away from actually being in the Querents hand = Mars lord of the Ascendant, Mercury trine Mars rising out of the 12th house into the 11th. We could use Moon usually for timing, Cardinal Cancer on the 4th house-a timing factor. She in a fixed sign (lengthens the expected package arrival time) in her Fall @ 23 Scorpio dg., (bc of her condition should we use her to judge the timing?) - Cardinal Pluto in the 10th house retro at 24 deg., (less than 1 weeks timing, Mars rules the house the Moon is in, the Moon's depositor), consider Mars.

Student of Astrology:biggrin:

Hope I'm close or on the mark?:w00t:

Last edited:

kalinka

I'm wondering now why no one (me too) used simply the degree between Mars and Jupiter. I just looked for Moon to Jupiter first. This would match with the date of June 15(=11days),which I calculated due to the stellar system later. So my final conclusion is on June 15.

Dirius

I'm wondering now why no one (me too) used simply the degree between Mars and Jupiter. I just looked for Moon to Jupiter first. This would match with the date of June 15(=11days),which I calculated due to the stellar system later. So my final conclusion is on June 15.

This *

Package arrived on June 15. Nice! :smile::smile:

---------------------

I used the same method as you just mentioned.

9th house ruler, Jupiter (letter sent by other people, 3rd from 7th) represented the package.

In aspect with both the Moon and Mars. Around 11 degree distance from Mars - and 3 from the Moon.

Initially I had both dates set (either around June 7th, or June 15).

Package arrived at my home exactly 11 days later from the moment I cast the chart, on 15 June afternoon.

Using the sign modality to determine a time unit: because of the context of my question I knew the answer had to be a couple of days only.

Chrysalis

Well done Kalinka.

I worked mine out by...

1st - I now have no clue how i reached the first one :sideways:
2nd - degrees from mercury to mars

3rd from 7th....3rd from 7th....i now need to let that stick in my head.

Sign modality was the cardinal sign angles.

I've never been great with timing, but this charts just proved that if you read the chart correctly, the timing is right there.

Thanks for the exercise Dirius. I wish more people with known charts would post them for us to practice with.

Last edited:

kalinka

thanks dirius for posting the chart!
This proved again that it's the 3rd from the 7th and not the 2nd or 2nd of the 7th - since there is a debate about it from time to time. However I saw in many charts now that the package you are waiting for is the 9th house ruler.
If I'm unsure I always look at the dispositors and in combination with the aspects of the asc-ruler and moon it could only be Jupiter.
I also noticed the degree of mars and mercury but the trine never did perfect and mercury turned retrograde at the middle of the sign.

Chrysalis

I've been looking deeper into timing, due to trying to fathom a timing chart out myself. I don't like to leave any stone unturned, so ive been reading a lot about this subject today.

I've just come across another technique than can be used for timing, which would in real-time be based on the transits to the horary chart and its transit-to-transit future aspects.

Looking back at this chart with the 11 days timing from mars - Jupiter. On the 15th June when the package arrived moon would have been in Aries and depending on your location, quite possibly conjunct the horary Asc. Mercury (natural ruler of postage) on this same day would have been at 14° Cancer conjunct the IC(home) with moon square.

This technique would further confirm the 11° degrees timing from mars-Jupiter.

Also mars on this date would have been conjunct Neptune. Was the package Neptune related by any chance?