I old him that he is wonderful and then..

Venusine

So four days ago I asked if he makes a move towards me and Waybread was thinking it will be me. So it was. We went to the movies and to eat today but I was too shy talk about this in public. So I sent him text that I think he is wonderful and I like spent time with him. Then I waited and I made that horary chart and my question is if he will answer today and very soon after that he did. And said thank you and that he is feeling “taken aback” (very hard to find correct translation but something like he is feeling confused but in a good way) and that he likes my company too. And something about the movie. :(

My question was answered as he did answer and within minutes. But I was wondering if there is any additional information in this chart? He Jupiter is at the descendant with the moon. So he knows my feelings and my meaning but he is not feeling the same? Only thinking about himself and maybe scared? Moon separating from Neptune is my stupidness?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Neptune on the MC probably says more than the whole chart. My guess is that your seeing the situation with him differently than he is.

And said thank you and that he is feeling “taken aback”

You shouldn't have sent him a text telling him he's wonderful. You shouldn't have sent him any text at all.

Venusine

I know now I should’ve. I think it was act coming purely from my insecurities. Haven’t heard from him since. But he has lead me on..so I don’t think I have seen this situation completely differently than him. And he did ask me out, so must have been something. Maybe just not as deep feelings as mine. And apparently he is freaked out.. great. I’m with my broken heart. I’m not going to reach out again.