will I receive the disability support?

dd78

My financial situation has been a disaster since my child`s untimely death in 2016,
I`m still unable to work and need to heal, but my dad can`t fully support me anymore.

I applied for disability support ( from the Government) in July, but I was rejected.
But I appealed the decision in early Sept., attached additional documents and the matter is about to be reconsidered in early October.

I asked the horary: " will I receive the disability support?"

In the chart Saturn sits on AC ( just like in my natal chart) and is conjunct Moon - a good descrription of my current state of mind, emotional depression etc., low self-esteem and restricted finances.
My natal chart ruler, Mercury, sits in Saggitarius and squares my AC - just like in the horary chart.

Moon is currently separating from partile to sextile Jupiter and about to apply trine to Venus ( ruler of MC) before changing signs, so it looks soemwhat promising. Does it mean the answer is "yes"?
I`m not a professional and I just can`t be sure, besides I`m biased.

Can anybody help me with this, please?
thank you

Attachments

• czdostre2.jpg
    czdostre2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 33

waybread

I am so sorry for your loss.

The moon (ruler of the 8th house of shared resources) sextiling Jupiter (you) looks promising. The moon is a whisker past its sextile, but it's close enough for my purposes. I wouldn't count the out-of-sign application to Venus, but some astrologers might use it.

To me, the main problem is that Saturn is in the first house, which is usually an indication that the matter will not go to your satisfaction.

I'd call this a mixed testimony. Maybe you will get some funds, but not in the amount you hoped, for example. If you are turned down, and your depression is related to your bereavement, however, probably the government agency will think that you either need to treat your depression as a medical illness, or else move on and apply for a job.

dd78

I'd call this a mixed testimony. Maybe you will get some funds, but not in the amount you hoped, for example. If you are turned down, and your depression is related to your bereavement, however, probably the government agency will think that you either need to treat your depression as a medical illness, or else move on and apply for a job.

Thank you very much.

I have Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and I`m about to begin a therapy within 2 weeks.
My son was heavily disabled, but he didn`t die due to his disability. My physical and emotional health is very much damaged because of it.

My situation was actually strikingly similar to the situation from " Ivy Goldstein-Jackobson`s Sick Boy Horary" by Maggie Hyde ( http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sickboy.html#9back):confused:
Even the description of the mother applies to me
but I was both the mother and the nurse and on duty almost 24/7:sick:

I actually count only for a temporary support, because I could earn up to 10x more than that if I will have successfully recovered. On the other hand, I`m a translator, so the critical argument of the other side is that I could actually work from home. But my main obstacles are my emotional state and the lost will to live.

thank you again,
I`ll update

waybread

It is good that you are putting yourself into therapy. I hope it goes well for you. You will never get over the loss of your child, but hopefully you can get yourself to a level of healing where you are able to support yourself.

dd78

The moon (ruler of the 8th house of shared resources) sextiling Jupiter (you) looks promising. The moon is a whisker past its sextile, but it's close enough for my purposes. I wouldn't count the out-of-sign application to Venus, but some astrologers might use it.

To me, the main problem is that Saturn is in the first house, which is usually an indication that the matter will not go to your satisfaction.

indeed, a mixed testimony
:smile:
I didn`t receive the support, but there`s a silver lining :
I was provided with social insurance for the period my application was being processed and decision was being issued ( July-October 2017) . I didn`t know about the insurance and getting it wasn`t my aim in the first place. Due to some misinformation I wrongly believed that I was insured by a third party from the end of June untill the end of October 2017. During that time I used medical care extensively and without the insurance provided to me by the governmental faculty I would have run into serious financial and possibly legal trouble. But, luckily, the social insurance will cover everything starting from July untill today. :w00t:

again, thank you for your help
:smile:

dd78

You`re welcome.
I realize. Without my update/feedback your effort wouldn`t be appreciated. Just saying "Thanks" is not enough here, I guess:smile:

waybread

It's also that we learn from the feedback. If we analyze a chart incorrectly, we'd like to go back to it and see what we missed.

dr. farr

Notice in the horary (using whole sign) that the significator for the government (10th whole sign house), Mercury, flows toward querent significator Jupiter; this is one of those types of questions where the answer can be both yes and no: ie, the government (10th house) did not do what the querent hoped for, yet the government (10th house) did "bail her out" with the social insurance.

dd78

It's also that we learn from the feedback. If we analyze a chart incorrectly, we'd like to go back to it and see what we missed.

And this is the very reason why I always give feedback, update, add some details if one asks for them etc. :smile: