Will I Receive News?

LovelyMissAries

I keep seeing my "sign" that I'm going to come into some information, or someone will reach out to me but I have a positive feeling about whatever is coming, not hopeful and not afraid... just positive, like whatever is going to be good. Oddly enough the only thing I felt was that this was taking a long time to cultivate ... and sure enough, the chart shows it.

In this chart:

Jupiter in 3H in Libra
Venus receiving Saturn
Mercury in Capricorn, about to go retrograde.
Mercury squares Jupiter, so... obstacles.

Moon receiving Sun, opposing Mars (who rules the conclusive house).
(Is Moon/Mars a translation of light here for Sun? Trying to understand that better.)

Maybe I am going to get good news about my finances? I have been worried about how I'm going to cover this semester's tuition, and my 5th ruler is Sagittarius (higher learning), in 3rd house.

Attachments

• Revelation?.jpg
    Revelation?.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 15

tikana

I keep seeing my "sign" that I'm going to come into some information, or someone will reach out to me but I have a positive feeling about whatever is coming, not hopeful and not afraid... just positive, like whatever is going to be good. Oddly enough the only thing I felt was that this was taking a long time to cultivate ... and sure enough, the chart shows it.

In this chart:

Jupiter in 3H in Libra
Venus receiving Saturn
Mercury in Capricorn, about to go retrograde.
Mercury squares Jupiter, so... obstacles.

Moon receiving Sun, opposing Mars (who rules the conclusive house).
(Is Moon/Mars a translation of light here for Sun? Trying to understand that better.)

Maybe I am going to get good news about my finances? I have been worried about how I'm going to cover this semester's tuition, and my 5th ruler is Sagittarius (higher learning), in 3rd house.

So we r looking at 10the house
No... bad news all around
U will get tuition covered but a lot of it will b on u though
Sun perfect with Mars but we want merc venus

Merc gets weak
Venus mid sign fixed
Gah
I m thinking it's a loan situation
L8 to venus

LovelyMissAries

Okay. Isn't it important that I didn't have a specific subject I was expecting to hear news about though? I said finances because it seemed the most plausible given Jupiter / Saturn.

But you're right, most of the tuition will be on me. The grant they're giving me is only $740 (BARELY one class! I'm taking 5! GRR.) I can drop classes or switch them around (take summer ones) and whatnot but I don't want to because it will prolong graduation.

tikana

Okay. Isn't it important that I didn't have a specific subject I was expecting to hear news about though? I said finances because it seemed the most plausible given Jupiter / Saturn.

But you're right, most of the tuition will be on me. The grant they're giving me is only $740 (BARELY one class! I'm taking 5! GRR.) I can drop classes or switch them around (take summer ones) and whatnot but I don't want to because it will prolong graduation.

I hate those wankers
With passion
They don't teach yet rip kids off

I was pulling 21units just to get rid of thrm

Last edited:

tikana

U need to look at l1 l2 with l9 l10 l11

LovelyMissAries

U need to look at l1 l2 with l9 l10 l11

L1 = Sun (with Moon in the 1st house. So I'm feeling very ...proud? Confident? Good things?)
L2 = Mercury
L9 = Mars
L10 = Venus (L10 though? What's that have to do with news?)
and back to Mercury

Sun / Moon / Mars are all aspecting
But with Mercury going back into retrograde (sorry, I'm just not wanting to forget that)... maybe an argument with an older person?

Mercury isn't speaking to me here even though it's a co-sig. It's applying to Jupiter in Libra. Maybe Mercury in Capricorn is someone who's focused vs. Jupiter in Libra who's got options / is indecisive?

tikana

mer is about ot go retro before perfecting with jup

my judgement hasnt changed tha tyou will need money from 7th house bank somehting

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

mer is about ot go retro before perfecting with jup

my judgement hasnt changed tha tyou will need money from 7th house bank somehting

Okay. I just already had confirmation that my parents would help cover it (and they can cover it) if I needed it, so that wasn't something "unknown" to me at all.