12th house Synastry/Overlays

PlutoLibScoAsc

Have you had experience with anyone's planet falling into your 12th house? Or you were the 12th house yourself? What is your experience in this? I found an interesting thread on this from lindaland and find it very informative and a lot of description have strike true for me especially on dreaming about the other person.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/216052.html

Is so strange... like how can one person have recurrent dreams about the other person for more than 10 consecutive years. It was a painful, traumatic but very short relationship. The relationship was only like 6 months!!! but being haunted by those dreams for more than 10 years is crazy!! and so unbelievable!! for such a short relationship! and it happened to me. Fyi, I am the planet person with venus and mercury that fall into this person's 12th house. This person's Pluto falls into my 12th house. He has admitted he dreamt of me too but not much more were said. I am wondering if his Pluto falling into my 12th house could it be a bad thing? something dangerous? putting a spell on me? black magic on me? enemies? Do anyone have information or experience being the Planet Pluto person here falling into someone's 12th house? What is Planet Pluto person role here? I have heard it could be dangerous but is it really so?

Last edited:

or1000

This is insane to me. I experience the same thing. If I’m honest I’m crying as I’m writing this. It’s so good to know that I’m not alone. I feel like I am haunted by this person for a long time. I’m having to purge it through poetry and songwriting. If I’m honest, I don’t know when it will stop. Their sun fell into my 12th house. It’s the most haunting experience even in their presence. My sun falls into their 8th so it can’t be easy for them either.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

This is insane to me. I experience the same thing. If I’m honest I’m crying as I’m writing this. It’s so good to know that I’m not alone. I feel like I am haunted by this person for a long time. I’m having to purge it through poetry and songwriting. If I’m honest, I don’t know when it will stop. Their sun fell into my 12th house. It’s the most haunting experience even in their presence. My sun falls into their 8th so it can’t be easy for them either.

I feel you... very much.
I am trying to purge him (the Pluto person) out too as I am married now. I think is getting better for me as the years passed, the longer I am with my husband the more I could slowly let him go away. My husband is like my savior. With the years passing, I hope you get better too.

Now, that I am getting into astrology, I really want to find out why the heck the past has haunted me in such a hellish way...

or1000

Edit** to an extent this is similar to your Pluto 12th (my sun in their 8th). It seems very dangerous to me because I’ve allowed things to slide I never thought I would do. It’s strange though. Cause being in your 12th it will be prominent to you, though to them, it will be very mystified regarding how they would have viewed you to have taken on their Pluto energies. I do feel like there’s a bewitched type of mist around it... that’s sparked transformation in me over the time. Do you still speak to the person often?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Edit** to an extent this is similar to your Pluto 12th (my sun in their 8th). It seems very dangerous to me because I’ve allowed things to slide I never thought I would do. It’s strange though. Cause being in your 12th it will be prominent to you, though to them, it will be very mystified regarding how they would have viewed you to have taken on their Pluto energies. I do feel like there’s a bewitched type of mist around it... that’s sparked transformation in me over the time. Do you still speak to the person often?

Our communication is really an odd one... me being the Venus & Mercury in his 12th house. After the break up, I am always the one initiated the conversation out of nowhere and very sudden and out of the blue because we're very distant in every way you can think of. So my contact to him were like this, in 2 years one call from me. Then another 3 years one call from me. Then another 2 years through some friends that reminded me his existence in social media, I didn't contact him at first but I was so sick of his recurrent dream, I just randomly messaged him with some scoldings, lol. And he replied but he is not angry. This time he initiated to chat but I ignored. Months after, his dream appeared again, then only I replied him. So strange right..... sigh, I can't even believe it... just a 6 months relationship and got me into a 10 years plus so horrible painful experience...

Last edited:

or1000

Our communication is really an odd one... me being the Venus & Mercury in his 12th house. After the break up, I am always the one initiated the conversation out of nowhere and very sudden and out of the blue because we're very distant in every way you can think of. So my contact to him were like this, in 2 years one call from me. Then another 3 years one call from me. Then another 2 years through some friends that reminded me his existence in social media, I didn't contact him at first but I was so sick of his recurrent dream, I just randomly messaged him with some scoldings, lol. And he replied but he is not angry. This time he initiated to chat but I ignored. Months after, his dream appeared again, then only I replied him. So strange right..... sigh, I can't even believe it... just a 6 months relationship and got me into a 10 years plus so horrible painful experience...

Oh I completely understand. The way you speak of your communication, is how mine is with the person I speak of. Have you done much looking into your Venus and mercury being in their 12th. I have had to do a lot of soul searching through this because me too, it has been on and off for 10 years. we stayed in contact for that time on and off. Very distant. Live very far from each other. We met up not long ago and I could just feel that their was so much bubbling under the surface but they wouldn’t reveal themselves to me. It provoked things in me that I HAD to address. Looking into your Pluto in the 12th Pluto person can bring to light many of the insecurities. As for this bewitched energy, honestly, I completely get it and I experience it too. It is very disturbing. But I can’t help but think it’s unconscious communication. As in, it’s your minds way of processing some of the past that you’re carrying. Was their unfinished business between you two? Was he controlling? As in, he tried to expose your fears. Is this what is happening in your dreams?

PlutoLibScoAsc

.... Was their unfinished business between you two? Was he controlling? As in, he tried to expose your fears. Is this what is happening in your dreams?

"Was their unfinished business between you two? " <-- I think there was... like things that I have been unable to tell him. Like I worry if I be honest and truthful to him is going to cause him pain or either he belittles me. Because I have experienced him belittling me so every time when I thought that I should tell him I will always go back thinking to myself "what is the point of telling him? It probably doesn't matter, he will just belittle my feelings". There is one time, that we might get together and sit down and talk. I thought I should and we should. Whatever happens, let it happens or at least get a clean closure but he bailed out last minute and I see it as an excuse or he is afraid or a coward or he is not ready so I was furious with his rudeness too. That call ended pretty bad with me scolding him (an angry me that he had never experience before. Yah, now you see the other side of me like whatever. I am very aware how he sees me, how much he knows about me. How much I am revealing myself to him. I know is going to break his misty glass but it should come out for good.) Well so, we didn't meet. And the **** dreams continues. I hope it has finally stopped this year or was it last year...

"Was he controlling? As in, he tried to expose your fears. Is this what is happening in your dreams?" <-- Not really. When it comes to exposing me, it happened when we're together in real life and I didn't like it. I hated it. Feels like my privacy has been invaded. Like, he is so secretive of his past and not sharing with me and setting all kind of rules, yet he wants to invade into mine so I find it so unfair and doesn't like it at all. When it comes to the dream, most of the time he is watching me from a distance and coming nearer. Or we end up hanging out in the dream etc. When I wake up, everything feels like **** because it would feel like yet again it couldn't end clean.

Last edited:

or1000

"Was their unfinished business between you two? " <-- I think there was... like things that I have been unable to tell him. Like I worry if I be honest and truthful to him is going to cause him pain or either he belittles me. Because I have experienced him belittling me so every time when I thought that I should tell him I will always go back thinking to myself "what is the point of telling him? It probably doesn't matter, he will just belittle my feelings". There is one time, that we might get together and sit down and talk. I thought I should and we should. Whatever happens, let it happens or at least get a clean closure but he bailed out last minute and I see it as an excuse or he is afraid or a coward or he is not ready so I was furious with his rudeness too. That call ended pretty bad with me scolding him (an angry me that he had never experience before. Yah, now you see the other side of me like whatever. I am very aware how he sees me, how much he knows about me. How much I am revealing myself to him. I know is going to break his misty glass but it should come out for good.) Well so, we didn't meet. And the **** dreams continues. I hope it has finally stopped this year or was it last year...

"Was he controlling? As in, he tried to expose your fears. Is this what is happening in your dreams?" <-- Not really. When it comes to exposing me, it happened when we're together in real life and I didn't like it. I hated it. Feels like my privacy has been invaded. Like, he is so secretive of his past and not sharing with me and setting all kind of rules, yet he wants to invade into mine so I find it so unfair and doesn't like it at all. When it comes to the dream, most of the time he is watching me from a distance and coming nearer. Or we end up hanging out in the dream etc. When I wake up, everything feels like **** because it would feel like yet again it couldn't end clean.

He’s showing you things about yourself and that’s why he’s showing up in your dreams. Its probably not him you’re needing to get clean with, at this point, it’s yourself. What you said about him being secretive, exposing you and bailing from seeing you etc, that situation isn’t for you. Doesn’t serve you. If you want to private message, you can do. Situation sounds very similar to mine at the moment. I’m having to cut this person away because they are only showing me a reflection of myself, I don’t need them or need closure to do that and heal that part of myself they’re showing.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

or1000,
"He’s showing you things about yourself and that’s why he’s showing up in your dreams. Its probably not him you’re needing to get clean with, at this point, it’s yourself." <--I have thought about this too. But I don't know which part of myself to get clean with. The only part I could think of is what I have not said and what I've withhold, to get it across. To get it done & close. Well, actually, I think I somewhat did already... And I think I've gotten my closure without meeting him too. No worries, this person is dead to me. And I have been doing fine since, just a bit bored. I am always bored due to my heavy moon in Gemini, lol.
I brought this up to see what else I can find out of this aspect because you know Pluto is somewhat dangerous and in this house is so hidden and so many ppl can't say for sure for this aspect, it makes me even more curious...

Last edited:

or1000

or1000,
"He’s showing you things about yourself and that’s why he’s showing up in your dreams. Its probably not him you’re needing to get clean with, at this point, it’s yourself." <--I have thought about this too. But I don't know which part of myself to get clean with. The only part I could think of is what I have not said and what I've withhold, to get it across. To get it done & close. Well, actually, I think I somewhat did already... And I think I've gotten my closure without meeting him too. No worries, this person is dead to me. And I have been doing fine since, just a bit bored. I am always bored due to my heavy moon in Gemini, lol.
I brought this up to see what else I can find out of this aspect because you know Pluto is somewhat dangerous and in this house is so hidden and so many ppl can't say for sure for this aspect, it makes me even more curious...

I get it, it can leave you questioning and questioning. Confusion etc. think that’s the things with 12th. Try and journal what comes up and ask yourself some questions. Meditate on them for a while. Use it as a tool for you. It’s just a lesson as I’m sure you already know. Btw the fact that you’re curious says a lot considering it’s pluto hahaha. Pluto is like that. As for it being dangerous, I can’t speak on that. He’s not in your life now so protecting yourself as you may usually do in regards to just bad energies if you believe that’s what could be happening. Eg if the dreams scare you. But if you don’t think so, I think you don’t need to even think about that lol 😝

Last edited:

katydid

My husband's Sun, Mercury fall into my 12th house.

My Jupiter falls into his 12th.

For me, it was love at first sight. From the day I met him 38 years ago, I knew he was 'the one.' :love:

It took him a little bit longer to realise that, but he eventually caught on. :tongue:

PlutoLibScoAsc

I get it, it can leave you questioning and questioning. Confusion etc. think that’s the things with 12th. Try and journal what comes up and ask yourself some questions. Meditate on them for a while. Use it as a tool for you. It’s just a lesson as I’m sure you already know. Btw the fact that you’re curious says a lot considering it’s pluto hahaha. Pluto is like that. As for it being dangerous, I can’t speak on that. He’s not in your life now so protecting yourself as you may usually do in regards to just bad energies if you believe that’s what could be happening. Eg if the dreams scare you. But if you don’t think so, I think you don’t need to even think about that lol 😝

I know very well I don't want the relationship but why was I haunted by his dreams after the break up... So I was wondering if it was a spell...

Oh my goodness, talking about bad energies. I have experienced this one man sending me real bad energies, I never thought that could happen but is real.

PlutoLibScoAsc

For me, it was love at first sight. From the day I met him 38 years ago, I knew he was 'the one.' :love:

It took him a little bit longer to realise that, but he eventually caught on. :tongue:

Wow, glad that turned out so good for you both.

I know another couple that has mars in 12th house and they were married like 30 years. So far, everything was good with them and no cheatings.

or1000

Ah congrats. How do you view his mercury in 12th? I have my mercury falling into their 12th with someone I know too. Might be slightly different for you with the sun as telling them energetically apart maybe difficult? I feel like the mercury makes it very hard to understand each other

or1000

I know very well I don't want the relationship but why was I haunted by his dreams after the break up... So I was wondering if it was a spell...

Oh my goodness, talking about bad energies. I have experienced this one man sending me real bad energies, I never thought that could happen but is real.
Really?? Do you know your synastry with him 🤯 I am so interested in the 12th house in relationship overlays

katydid

Wow, glad that turned out so good for you both.

I know another couple that has mars in 12th house and they were married like 30 years. So far, everything was good with them and no cheatings.

Yes, we have been good for all this time. Raised two wonderful kids and have a beautiful grand baby.

I do have Venus in the 7th in Sag, and it is the midpoint of my Sun/Mon sextile.
So that is a lucky placement. :love:

katydid

Ah congrats. How do you view his mercury in 12th? I have my mercury falling into their 12th with someone I know too. Might be slightly different for you with the sun as telling them energetically apart maybe difficult? I feel like the mercury makes it very hard to understand each other

It is hard for me to isolate his Mercury in my 12th, from my Mercury in his 8th, in order to describe our communication.

He has Merc Retro, in Aries in the 12th. [my 12th too]

But he is a professional, well established writer, so communication is his thing. He is a master at communication, on many levels. He writes books, TV, screenplays, and lyrics. He is a public speaker and a teacher, traveling internationally to conventions and writing retreats as a mentor.

So he thinks he communicates with me quite well. :wink: However, sometimes he is abrupt and self centred, without realising it. :joyful:

But MY Mercury is in Scorpio in his 8th, conjunct his Mars in Scorpio. So I get my point across, no problem. :innocent: