should I stay or should I leave from this relationship?

AquaVenusian

this chart that I generated on the question have the same axes of our composite chart ... the position of mercury, the sun and the moon is also similar ...
This relationship has dragged on for a year and a half ... I know she teaches me some things I need to learn, mainly because she has a Venus in Taurus on her birth chart and her venus conjunct my North node ... and I know that at this point in my life I need to go slow with everything in my life ... I feel that she teaches me this ... but at the same time it takes me to the limit ... every time that I want to take our relationship to the next step she asks me to wait more and more :pinched: ... one day before the eclipse we had this conversation ... and she told me that she is preparing herself internally to do it with me ... and that doesn't mean that she doesn't like me or doesn't mean that she doesn't want to be with me ... :pinched:
The problem is that I have a Libran Moon as well as the question map and this moon also extends to the same position as this horary chart in relation to the position of house and sign in our composite chart ....
How I feel?! As much as I see things developing slowly and she giving herself to me in homeopathic doses things aren't very fair because when she wants something material stuff, she is incisive ... many times I have to trust her even under much confusion .... so I get extremely confused especially when I don't want a relationship that isn't reciprocal ... although I think our reciprocity is shared differently, she being a sentimental person and I a materialistic person, in these conditions stays complicated to measure reciprocity of the relationship ... I dont know how to love her.. :andy:
I told her that I want a secure relationship even though at the moment we can't make a commitment ... and she asked me if I don't think that our relationship is secure ?! Because to her it is safe even that the commitment isn't established, for her there is a commitment. IDK how can I proceed this?!
I'm sorry to ask you anything other than the time question, but is this her behavior from Taurus Venus ?! how can she feel safe saying that has a commitment to her, but doesn't want to take on the responsibility of establishing this commitment ?!
I hope you can help me see something I can't see.
I know and I see that she isn't yet ready to take on established responsibilities, although she says we are going in the same direction ... I see so much potential in both of us as a couple ... I feel prepared but I still see her unprepared sometimes this makes me insecure of limiting myself and losing other opportunities the same time I valuing the good intentions and the limits that she imposes on me. :annoyed:
I'm very confused. Please help me.

Attachments

• should.jpg
    should.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 43

tikana

Id say leave. Moon trapped in 6th in libra void.. venus is heading out combustion

Nothing hoojs venus to mars
Looks like separation

Chrysalis

I think the charts saying you don't really want to leave, all angles are fixed and you/venus antiscia is on Dsc.

AquaVenusian

I think the charts saying you don't really want to leave, all angles are fixed and you/venus antiscia is on Dsc.
Thanks ...
It makes sense !!
I think too much to make any final decisions because I don't like to make a decision confusing as I am and then I regret going back. :pouty:
I still think that I should change some of my own behaviors, put some limits and impose myself, if there is resistance from her, that is a sign that I will be on the right path to leave the situation.

AquaVenusian

Weird week, she said yesterday we're officially dating ... I didn't even ask her about that, after we talked about it and out of nowhere she said that ... after a year and a half back and forth ... she said that her mother loves me and called me to stay at her house when I travel to her city ... she never did it (we live far away from each other).
Could it be the moon affecting our axes ?!
Because I have ASC in Aquarius and she in Leo
Could you tell me something here or would I need to open another thread?

Chrysalis

Weird week, she said yesterday we're officially dating ... I didn't even ask her about that, after we talked about it and out of nowhere she said that ... after a year and a half back and forth ... she said that her mother loves me and called me to stay at her house when I travel to her city ... she never did it (we live far away from each other).
Could it be the moon affecting our axes ?!
Because I have ASC in Aquarius and she in Leo
Could you tell me something here or would I need to open another thread?

Just do a synastry chart, but yes post it in a different section.