Bullied

Venusine

I had horrible week at school :sad: our new teacher doesn't like me at all. Everything I commented was somehow wrong. She made me also feel stupid today in front of everyone. Hard to explain but made me fell several times worthless. I'm feeling sad, angry and ashamed :surprised: and I have fear that my classmates are affected about her actions towards me. So I asked if these happenings affect negatively my reputation at school? As mI already not so close to other students. Just starting to get friends and I fear that this will make it harder. :crying:

I'm moon and I guess this is 11th house matter so it's mars and those two are applying each other and forming tight trine. Saturn is the ruler of 7th house..is it significant? I don't know how to interpret this anyway so please help :sad: :crying:

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 35

katydid

I am not experienced in horary but I would see you as Moon in 7th and your teacher as Saturn.
Did the new teacher have some reason to think you were being critical of her? Or were causing her trouble in any way?

Moon in Aquarius in the 7th---did she think you were questioning her authority for some unexplained reason?

I don't think this will prevent you from making new friendships. Don't let this teacher take away your self confidence. :innocent:

Last edited:

waybread

Venusine, a trine is generally positive. However, because the MC is slanted to the right in this chart, it looks like your teacher (10th house) is symbolized by Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces.

I find your chart format very hard to read. (Astrodienst charts at www.astro.com are a lot easier.)

As best I can make out, the moon (you) applies to a square with Jupiter (her. Not so good) But it looks like a trine to Mars in the 4th house of one's parents is the moon's next aspect, so Mars is running interference.

Jupiter so close to the sun is in a position called "combust" meaning that it is weakened. And it's in the 5th house of kids! Do you think your teacher might be stressed out, maybe about teaching in general, and perhaps she snapped at you due to some other problem?

If you've got a sympathetic parent at home, maybe s/he can help you with this problem, perhaps by talking with the teacher. My sense is that the other students in your class will side with you vs. with the teacher, as friends are also symbolized by Mars in this chart.

In the meantime, if you just work hard in the class and don't stand out, you'll probably get along better in the future.

tikana

I had horrible week at school :sad: our new teacher doesn't like me at all. Everything I commented was somehow wrong. She made me also feel stupid today in front of everyone. Hard to explain but made me fell several times worthless. I'm feeling sad, angry and ashamed :surprised: and I have fear that my classmates are affected about her actions towards me. So I asked if these happenings affect negatively my reputation at school? As mI already not so close to other students. Just starting to get friends and I fear that this will make it harder. :crying:

I'm moon and I guess this is 11th house matter so it's mars and those two are applying each other and forming tight trine. Saturn is the ruler of 7th house..is it significant? I don't know how to interpret this anyway so please help :sad: :crying:

forget horary .. document everything .. make an official complaint.. if nothing is done to fix this.. sue the school

Venusine

I am not experienced in horary but I would see you as Moon in 7th and your teacher as Saturn.
Did the new teacher have some reason to think you were being critical of her? Or were causing her trouble in any way?

Moon in Aquarius in the 7th---did she think you were questioning her authority for some unexplained reason?

I don't think this will prevent you from making new friendships. Don't let this teacher take away your self confidence. :innocent:

I might been maybe somewhat critical but not towards her. As we were discussing different texts and authors. And I didn't always agree but when I commented something/made question there were no conversation. Just something weird :sad: hard to explains. Maybe she took my opening as criticism towards her. I don't know :surprised:

Venusine

Venusine, a trine is generally positive. However, because the MC is slanted to the right in this chart, it looks like your teacher (10th house) is symbolized by Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces.

I find your chart format very hard to read. (Astrodienst charts at www.astro.com are a lot easier.)

As best I can make out, the moon (you) applies to a square with Jupiter (her. Not so good) But it looks like a trine to Mars in the 4th house of one's parents is the moon's next aspect, so Mars is running interference.

Jupiter so close to the sun is in a position called "combust" meaning that it is weakened. And it's in the 5th house of kids! Do you think your teacher might be stressed out, maybe about teaching in general, and perhaps she snapped at you due to some other problem?

If you've got a sympathetic parent at home, maybe s/he can help you with this problem, perhaps by talking with the teacher. My sense is that the other students in your class will side with you vs. with the teacher, as friends are also symbolized by Mars in this chart.

In the meantime, if you just work hard in the class and don't stand out, you'll probably get along better in the future.

Thank you <3 I attached better chart to this post.

I don't think I can ask my parents help as I'm not teenager or child anymore :sideways: I haven't t even told my mom as she is sick and I don't want to burden her :pouty: maybe mars is then friends here? My sister was also empathetic yesterday and it helped a lot :crying:

She might be stressed as she just started to teach at our school. I don't know..we just communicate differently and this has been long week. Then everything peeked at Friday. Not cool :sad::sad: Now I have these flashbacks about all those happening and I'm feeling shamed.

Attachments

• IMG_1857.jpg
    IMG_1857.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 24

waybread

Sorry about the confusion on your age. If you're at a college/university, I'd call this person a professor, instructor, or maybe a teaching assistant depending on her rank.

This chart is much easier to read, thanks.

Jupiter (her) is a pretty stressed or weakened planet. It is combust the sun, and in traditional astrology terms, it has no essential dignity.

The moon (you) is actually in a somewhat better position: angular (7th house) and above the horizon/in-sect in a night chart.

If this was a one-off attack of snarky behaviour on her part, maybe just assume she had a bad day.

I don't know all the players in your situation or exactly what happened in class, but I think Tikana has a good idea of just writing down a memorandum of what happened. Do the same thing if this instructor pounces again. The main thing when taking this course from Professor Personality is to get a good grade out of the class. If this doesn't happen, then you may have grounds for an appeal.

Good luck with this course. And yes, sometimes instructors have their firmly entrenched beliefs about a subject and get rattled if they're challenged. Sort of like lots of other people.