is saturn conjunct nn a synastry killer?

theoddone

I have the same Saturn/NN synastry with two of my guy friends and I did get together with one of them but it didn't work out for too long. We're still good friends though.

Saturn is the planet of karma so I think it's a growth opportunity if it's conjunct the north node.

hwat

I have the same Saturn/NN synastry with two of my guy friends and I did get together with one of them but it didn't work out for too long. We're still good friends though.

Saturn is the planet of karma so I think it's a growth opportunity if it's conjunct the north node.
were you saturn or nn? i feel like as the saturn i have this strange simultaneous attachment and detachment toward her. it gives me the feeling that if we worked hard at it we could become great, but it won't happen

theoddone

were you saturn or nn? i feel like as the saturn i have this strange simultaneous attachment and detachment toward her. it gives me the feeling that if we worked hard at it we could become great, but it won't happen

I am NN and he is Saturn which is retrograde in his chart. I also have Vesta conjunct NN in my chart as well so his Saturn is conjunct that too.

moonsong7

I read somewhere that this can work, but it takes maturity. So it'd work best in middle age. Seems like the saturn would bring security and structure to force the north node holder to grow up and face their destiny.

Obviously younger folks might run away from the pressure. :wink:

hwat

I read somewhere that this can work, but it takes maturity. So it'd work best in middle age. Seems like the saturn would bring security and structure to force the north node holder to grow up and face their destiny.

Obviously younger folks might run away from the pressure. :wink:
being in my late 20's and her just beginning hers, i can see that effect for sure. we are in two completely different places right now as far as personal growth goes. i can't imagine us being together now or anytime soon but i could see us benefiting each other in the future.