Go Ahead...Make My Day!

Jesse Booth

NO!!!

I will not make your day
Okay, fine. I'll make your day.​

Check out this prank call by ICEnJAM, using a soundboard of Sheogorath from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This is what happens when the Daedric Lord of Madness tries to order a pizza, everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE

My single greatest regret is that ICEnJAM didn't throw in some lines from the previous Elder Scrolls' Shivering Isles DLC for the prank calls. Sheogorath was a wonderful Lord in that DLC. He promised everyone cheese in that game, and he also dug a pit and filled it with clowns. But that was to stop the Greymarch, so it's okay.

piercethevale

I meant Make Your Own Day , mate...but that's alright...
...and someone has informed me that the vid I posted was an excerpt from a commercial and not a real event...oh, well...it did make my day for awhile...today...

piercethevale

Some Asians...We do have come borderline satanic humor...

The Ultimate Funny Scary Pranks 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBDv5xV8xgA

Man... I've had to deal with the real thing on numerous occaisions ... so many times, infact, that it became something of a bore.

[sorry, no Spell Check on this new computer I just got... I know I didn't spell occaisions correctly, I do this every freakin' time I use the word... and the correct way just insn't making any sort of imprint on my brain, obviously.
See...this is the problem that arises when we start relying on technology to cover our butts... Ya don't learn nothing... not a danm[sic] thing.]

piercethevale

wowow this is not a funny video but some unsolved mysteries in photos....the number 1 is shocking. I will need to do some research on that!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXEX5hmrrnc

Well, while not really to the topic intended, I guess I started it by getting serious on 'ya for that ghost video of yours.

Number 10 in't a type of Hematite but rather what I call Leaverite...
...as in "Leave 'er right there" and don't mess with it. God knows all this Earth needs is for our ever so brilliant and curious, but almost always lacking any common sense, scientists to bring some long dormant alien virus or bacteria to Earth that will awaken ravished by a 200 million year hibernation phase.

Number 9 is jhust another 'Fish Tale'... so why waste ones time?

Number 8 is probably the Agarthians keeping tabs on the outside worlds technological development.

Number 7 is about a lady in a babushka and I avoid ladies in babushkas like the plague itself...sorry, you'll have to get any input on that one from someone else.

Number 6 is ludacris, even if you had a 'cell phone' in the late 1920s how in the world would you be able to connect with anyone without cell phone towers and the technology to converted cell phone signals to voice?
Likely an ear horn or it was a time traveler but it's a 'Walkman' or 'I Tunes' device of some sort he's listening to.

Number 5 is just another UFO Tale... it'll have to get in line with all the rest.

Number 4 is obviously the manifestation of Lao Tze and is demonstrating Chi - power to the nth degree... stopped that 6 ton behemoth right in its tracks, yeah buddy!

Number 3 I find highly interesting... little Miss Templeton is obviously being indicated as someone to be aware of in later years... has anyone kept tabs on her and what she has been up to? [have you seen my 'Sprite' photos, poyi? They are quite genuine and I've seen them in person besides their showing up on a couple of photos i took just outside my apt about 6 1/2 years ago. I was visited by one [or two] on two seperate evenings a day apart in May, 2007. I took the photos outside in early July [or was it June...can't recall off hand] during the two evenings that we had the most spectacular sunsets I have ever seen around here or anywhere for that matter...and the main 'show' was to the East... as that is something I have never witnessed at the intensity it did, ever before or since. I took apprx 80 to 90 shots each evening with an older Olympus 2.1 megapixel camera that was given to me to entice me back into phjotography...which I hadn't done since the 1970's when I was an Art student and used an old Argus C3 35 mm. I had never used a computerized camera before, had no instruction manual but realizing that I was using a chip, and not expensive film which is also a limited number of shots, I took as many photos as fast as i could while changing the settings randomly after every couple or three shots in the hope that some of them would come out. I didn't mess with appeture or f stop or anything like that but the basci five positions provided by the dial on top of the camera that indicated automatic focus, self focus, pre selected subject matter, low lighting, etc. On each of the two evening, in one photo out of them all would appear unmistakably that which I had encountered in my apt. the month of May. My friend a fellow yogi, Suryakant was renting the other bedroom in the apt at the time and he was 63 years old at the time...nearing retirement that coming Fall and had been a professional photographer for a good many years at one time. He couldn't believe what He was seeing at first but upon inspection of the camera, the photo itself, and in consideration that I had tolde him of the visits in my apt. back when they had occured he reluctantly, but decidedly declared them to be genuine to his satisfaction. I didn't see them when i was snapping the photos and as the 'properties' listed by the computerI uploaded the chip into says the shutter speed was 1/30th of a second [and for the fact one was in a series of photos of the sky above the same tree at a rate of as fast as i could click the top dial and shoot again we determined that they were moving faster than the human eye could register. They are entities of light , yet have some sort of substance as to allow you to feel their touch if they decide to touch you in any way...as I was on each of those two nights. Then I watched them fly out the kitchen window, through the glass, the screen and all.

Number 2 is not that uncommon. about 5 years ago my mothers cousin whom was very close to her as a child and in their teens had passed away during the middle of the night in Oklahoma, [I believe...] only my mother didn't know of this until the following morning. He appeared at the foot of her bed at sometime around 3 or 4 a.m. clothed, well groomed and just as real as real can be, according to my mom. Mom was living about 5 miles from me here in Orangevale, Calif. at the time. Which is about 1700 miles away.
Due to my 8th house Uranus which is trine by less than a 2* orb to my Asc. in Scorpio, I am particulary aware of the dead and especially when they wish for their presence to be known ... I can sense them, I've felt their touch...my grandfather literally passed through me in the middle of the night in 1977. My father had flown back to New York knowing that the time was nigh... he had been gone four or five days when i awoke about 3:30 a.m. and went to my bedroom window to take a puff of herb so as to help ease me back to sleep. As I was standing there I felt something as alike a chill wind, but not a wind...more of the feel of an energy or force...which I immediately recognized as being so unlike anything I had ever experieinced I knew it to be something ethereal or astral in nature and I uttered out loud, "grandfather". My father called a few hours later at about 8 a.m. to inform us all that his dad had passed away about 2:30 a.m. our time that night.

And as for Number 1... eh, who cares... just more Moon tales...heard too danm many of them over the years as to where if the Moon did turn out to be made of green cheese...it wouldn't surprise me one bit and the papers will probably relegate it to page 2 worthiness themselves.

There...that should save you a bit of trouble in trying to figure them out all by, and for, yourself.

...and.. No need to thank me, it was a pleasure to be of service to an earnest sleuth, though neophyte, of the unexplained.
...but one more thing, take my advice and avoid ladies in babushkas as well... someday you'll understand and then you CAN thank me for that one.
Cheers!

poyi

Premium Member
I actually like to do the research bit. Most of my spare time, I spent on researching just about anything, from history, art, science, health, herbs, foods, animals, all kind. Right now am watching Pompeii of people died in instant volcano eruption also formed as hunting human remains....a forensic documentary.

In that previous video, I actually like the Dark Knight Satellite. Advanced ancient civilization is totally possible and fascinates me always.

poyi

Premium Member
1601233_609799312426757_1149050020_n.jpg

piercethevale

NO!!!

I will not make your day
Okay, fine. I'll make your day.​

Check out this prank call by ICEnJAM, using a soundboard of Sheogorath from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This is what happens when the Daedric Lord of Madness tries to order a pizza, everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU_BhHyeUE

My single greatest regret is that ICEnJAM didn't throw in some lines from the previous Elder Scrolls' Shivering Isles DLC for the prank calls. Sheogorath was a wonderful Lord in that DLC. He promised everyone cheese in that game, and he also dug a pit and filled it with clowns. But that was to stop the Greymarch, so it's okay.

Today is St. Brigit's Day...

EAT JAM!!!​

...and don't forget the butter...