Politics

JUPITERASC

business-commerce-capitalist-capitalism-government_subsidies-subsidies-bailouts-lfo0144l.jpg

Jesse Booth

Hmmmmm...

On the 24 kinds of libertarian one, I would have to say I'm mostly BRIEFLY TEMPTING, with a few traits of ARROGANT and TERRIFIED mixed in. Also, the graph makes a small handful of mistakes. The ATLAS and MISSIONARY are objectivists, not libertarians. The difference is that the average libertarian agrees with the majority of Ayn Rand's objectivist ideas, but don't absolutely worship her. An objectivist hates libertarians because Ayn Rand said that they were a mongrel breed of subhuman plaigarizers of her ideas. Did you know that the first recorded use of the word "libertarian" was by John Belsham in 1783? That's a little bit older than Ayn Rand is.

Hey! I recognize that 6th post up! That used to be my background! Then I found an even funnier libertarian meme!

Ahhhh, I love being infuriatingly impartial and sickeningly biased at the same time.

Jesse Booth

Sociopaths are diagnosed.

Oh, and just so this doesn't turn all "serious" on us and ruin the fun...

images

If you want to argue, I'm about to start a thread in the hot topics section about Ayn Rand. Feel free to join!

Jesse Booth

Thank you, JUPITERASC. Finally, peace has been restored to the humor section of the forum. We can all go back to funny pictures.

images

piercethevale

"Look at me, look at me....I'm your caption now"

Attachments

• Bush+Hosts+Obama+Former+Presidents+White+House+AIYYLtxH7HCl.jpg
    Bush+Hosts+Obama+Former+Presidents+White+House+AIYYLtxH7HCl.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 13

piercethevale

...and with that last attachment...I have now used up all my alloted file space!

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...and they said that it couldn't be done!

WeCareALot

LOL why does it seem like everyone on the Internet is obsessed with sociopaths now? It's becoming the new hipster trend, along with having Asperger's and being introverted.

For the record, if you can identify yourself as a sociopath, then you probably aren't a sociopath.