2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

Amit89

Netherlands have scored a high total ending their innings on 292. Chasing this down will be tough for England although they are off to a good start. Moon in VOC means the favourite usually means, i.e England.

This is an interesting game, checking Englands current transits, transit saturn is currently squaring their natal moon (fighting spirit, psychology and the whole mood of the people), this is not a good signal with regards to their world cup campaign. Moreover transit saturn is trining natal venus so perhaps they are in this tournament for the long run and bind their time and with hard work and determination, win the glory? (venus). Trasnit moon is also forming a trine with pluto today, so maybe some profound transformation?

The ruler of the 7th, venus is currently transitioning on the midheaven, which strengthens the oppenents ability to control England until venus transits in aquarious. ASC ruler, mars in aquarious in the 11th denotes the dreams of the country and the ultimate prize and not forming any aspects.

cricastro

Tomorrow is match between Pakistan and kenya, here is the chart.

pakistan_kenya.gif

and this is their kits colour.

Pakistan:

Pakistan.jpg

Kenya:

Kenya.jpg

big question? Which coluor is what team? to me it seems that Kenya is the Asc and Pakistn is Desc?

My own method supports Pakistan to be fav tomorrow as a winner.

Azhar

fensi88

Pakistan with dark green sport kit is DSC, fits with Sa/dark in Li/green.
ASC ruler is Moon, dispositor is Ma (red, black) in double sign Pi (green) which indicate more then one color, so Kenya is ASC. Ruler of DSC is in conjunction with APOF, Moon sextile Ve, lord of 4, so, yes, it seams Pakistan will win.
But if you bet be carefull! Moon is in Via combust way, (15deg Lib - 15deg Sco). Some ignore this completely, but others say that factors in the event take an unpredictable Uranian turn. When it comes to football matches I had most errors with this placement of Moon.

Last edited:

Gss

All Experts,

At the very start of thread I said ...Please find captain chart in you prediction...
Reason at the ground captain see everything nor country...
If captain has not good aspects for winning your all predictions will go wrong..

Here is example of ashes...why captain chart is important.

In test matches Ricky Ponting was Captain...Ashes was loosed by Australia...
In One day series Clarke was captain...They won 6-1...
Again In, warmup matches Ricky was captain ..He loosed both...
everything was same country, team,players,colors ,coaches...Just change
Of captain all different story...
As per my Thinking its very important...
I mean to say use both captain charts on the day..Opposite to each other.

Regards

fensi88

All Experts,

At the very start of thread I said ...Please find captain chart in you prediction...
Reason at the ground captain see everything nor country...
If captain has not good aspects for winning your all predictions will go wrong..

Here is example of ashes...why captain chart is important.

In test matches Ricky Ponting was Captain...Ashes was loosed by Australia...
In One day series Clarke was captain...They won 6-1...
Again In, warmup matches Ricky was captain ..He loosed both...
everything was same country, team,players,colors ,coaches...Just change
Of captain all different story...
As per my Thinking its very important...
I mean to say use both captain charts on the day..Opposite to each other.

Regards
Give us one example but for one future cricket match ...

cricastro

Here is the tomorrow's match.. Westindeas VS South Africa

South Africa Westindeas.gif

Can this be a big Match? South africa in Green and Westindieas in Maroon.

To me it seems to be a very close call... a very tough match with Westindeas Fav for an unexpected Win.......

Azhar

beginner

I think cricastro is interested in cricket and has a good knowledge, He predict the result of match using past performance of team etc..... which has no relation with astrology.

@cricastro:
yaar is forum pe time pas k liay aay ho ya astrology k liay?

fensi88

sorry i forgot to mention that their is a weather forecast for rain in tomorrow's match.

Azhar

So, Moon is in fall and VOC, ruler is combust Ma - this is a great posibility for draw. Because it can not be draw that means it can be canceled because of rain.
Another scenario is that SA win, as favorite (Moon is VOC).

Pakistan 317/7 vs Kenya 112/10

Regarding scoring and Moon's position
1 match fits
5 match no

cricastro

I think cricastro is interested in cricket and has a good knowledge, He predict the result of match using past performance of team etc..... which has no relation with astrology.

@cricastro:
yaar is forum pe time pas k liay aay ho ya astrology k liay?

Man i dont know wht to say about you comments and how should i respond. you are free to think wht ever you want to think about me :)
few ppl here knows me and my astrological background. so dont feel any need to come up with an evidence for your satisfaction.

Azhar

Last edited:

beginner

Ap ko bura laga ho tu us k liay "MARZAT"

Man i dont know wht to say about you comments and how should i respond. you are free to think wht ever you want to think about me :)
few ppl here knows me and my astrological background. so dont feel any need to come up with an evidence for your satisfaction.

Azhar

Amit89

I would instate that a captains horoscope is important. However, since we do not have the accurate birth details of captains, we will just have to use event astrology and the horoscopes of countries.

The position of the moon is important, since it denotes the feelings of the people as a whole.

cricastro

I would instate that a captains horoscope is important. However, since we do not have the accurate birth details of captains, we will just have to use event astrology and the horoscopes of countries.

The position of the moon is important, since it denotes the feelings of the people as a whole.

Amit: Date of birth for All the captains and team member are available in ICC cricket website or also at cricinfo.

but i think that b4 consulting captians horoscope shouldnt we try to devide the ground in to 12 houses? for getting results in batting/ bowling and feilding areas.

i just started working on a method to go live with match almost ball by ball. but i am not able to fix it properly till now since i am trying.

Using Astro Clock software for that.

lets see what we get when till the next round. :)

Azhar

cricastro

Todays match result: South Africa Win's

Tomorrow their are 2 matches to be played:

1- Newzealand Vs Australia

australia_newzeland.gif

Newzealand in Dark Colour Aussie is Yellow

2- Ireland Vs Bangladesh

bangladeesh_ireland.gif

Both In green Dark and light who to assign what? lighter one should be asc?

Azhar