will I become a natural seducer again?

Julian20

well the question is put in a manner that it means I was once... I knew how to have my way with girls, how to talk to them, how to seduce them... but now, for a while which means several months, it seams that I can't or don't know how to seduce them or even talk to them... so this is what I want to when... if I will be again, well it depends on me but some man will never be... it seems that at the moment after looking at my horrary chart, that Saturn which is my significator is conjuncting Venus and in the 9th house...Saturn not in a very good position... well I don't know how or when to becomen what I was... the reason I am putting this question is because I really miss me the way I was, how easy I could manage to have a small talk not just with girl but with any person I had just met... I've done something 9 months ago which related to sex and from that time, I began to change. I will post the horrary chart with the question together with my solar return chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_121_will_i_be_a_natural_seducer_again.42979.59907455.jpg
    astro_2gw_121_will_i_be_a_natural_seducer_again.42979.59907455.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_2gw_666665555444.jpg
    astro_2gw_666665555444.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 15

tikana

interesting question...

my call is outright NO

here is why

1. saturn is fixed in cadent - ehhh this does not get you anywhere
2. sun is combusting you .. so literally women overpower you hehehe
3. venus (natural ruler of women) do not like you bc they land in your detriment
4. moon is void - totally void and after moon changes her sign she will square merc natural ruler of conversations ( sound like your topics of convos are not up to par)
5. moon is also a ruler of your 5th house it was the strongest but it is going into peregrine - imo right now your game plan is not working

imo if you get some action just maaaybe venus is about to conj saturn but she wont stick around cause the condition of both planets .. combusted and weak.

T

Inline

Tikana's right...and she's a natural seducer with a wicked sense of humour.

But horary only applies normally for up to 3 months so things could change... check your natal chart with transits and progessions too...

or maybe Tikana'll give you a couple of tips? :whistling:

tikana

sits and grins at Inline.. naw ..not my thing giving guys pointers how to get a girl. I rather sit and fire back at them with my twisters. hehehheheh

seducing part is easy
conquering the other that is where it gets interesting.
but then once conquering is done, does the victor still want the conquered?

T

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Anyone can be a seducer. It just involves sensitivity and caring about the other person as a real human being. We have so little of that in the world, that humans are incredibly sensitive to having it provided to them.

tikana

Anyone can be a seducer. It just involves sensitivity and caring about the other person as a real human being. We have so little of that in the world, that humans are incredibly sensitive to having it provided to them.

but some ppl just want to get laid