Can someone please read my chart

LightworkerNikki

Can anyone please tell me what is in store for me this year. Currently, I am progressing financially with my art business and very happy with it. Ill be 30 this year and am anxiously awaiting when i will have a family. I am in a romantic relationship but dont know if he is the one whom i will have kids with.

Anything?

Thank you!

newchart_zps5d7f48bb.gif

Synastry...

synastry_zpsa8c324c7.gif

Last edited:

sasa62

When he started this relationship?

Now is a good time to increase revenue. The period runs from 12/2013 up to 9 / 2014. and brings lasting income for a longer period.
If the increased revenue in december 2013 I expect similarly in May / June 2014

sasa62

oh i see. Yes, im working and doing well at it.

Ive been seeing him since May 2013

from December 2013 are increase your appetite on an emotional level and simultaneously begins review of relationship, or an attempt to raise the existing relationship to a higher level

It is the period between December 2013 and September 2014, with an emphasis on the May and July of 2014. Within this period is trying to bring the relationship to a higher level, and if it fails can lead to the breakup of relationships

result therefore depends on how much both sides are invested in a relationship at this time

LightworkerNikki

Its about to be July 2014 and though my bf and I are still together.. i feel more like I want to separate. I feel exhausted and like I need alone time more than ever. But we have two trips planned for the next 2 months that i cannot cancel.. its over 3,000 worth in trips and if I cancel.. we will have to slowly pay it off and not even go. :/ what to do what to do

sasa62

Decision before September 2014 is not a final decision.

So that you can not make a decision before this period, because you can change the decision.